Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Education kids

Renascer

Hello brothers, how can i give a satanic education to my 7and9 year old daughters? Anyone have suggestions? Greetings

Be nice but firm. Always keep them surrounded by Satanic-related stuff that will relate to their racial consciousness such celebrating Yule, Samhain etc., positive entertainment, this will create an emotional memory on them. That's the point of telling kids the Pagan Legends and Tales as well.

Look at their natal chart (or pay an astrologer to do it), adapt your parenting accordingly. Don't assume they are the same or that the same methods will work equally with both.

Great to hear that you have kids and you seem eager to give them a good education. :) Well, here's what I would do if I had kids:

• * Encourage a healthy, active lifestyle - make exercise a part of their daily life, eat healthy, with good sleep habits. No screentime an hour before bed.
    * Have cartoons, movies, music that are positive, and with Satanic themes. And limit their exposure to degenerate and worthless media.
    * Expose them to different things, like arts and crafts, dance, sports, and so on.
    * Encourage critical thinking (lots of internet resources on this). They need to be able to discern good from bad by themselves.
And on the spiritual side of this:

• * Empower their imagination - read them fairytales, get them to imagine the scenes playing out in their head. Have them keep a dream journal and write down what they dream about in the morning.
    * Yoga as a family activity
    * Basic meditations - void, foundation, aura cleaning, aura of protection (white gold). You don't have to explain all the spiritual concepts in detail to them. Just that doing this visualization can help them be stronger.
    * Teach them basic spiritual knowledge, like negative thoughts makes things worse, positive thoughts empower you.

Then over years, I would teach them more and more about Satanism. By the time they're 18 (Teaching them about the serious stuff starting at 16), I would want my kids to know the truth - spiritual laws, witchcraft, our gods, the enemy, natsoc, and all that. Although.. the ages will vary for each child. Some people come to Satanism by themselves at very young ages, like 8-10. So use your own judgement on when they can handle the heavy stuff.

Keep them away from mainstream media, ether left or right, teach them how the political correct is out of line with the facts of reality, anti-them and corrupting the thinking processes.

Read them Grims fairy tales, and give them fantastic pride in there early developmental years, a Legacy, and a finely develop aesthetic sense with an artistic medium kids would safely enjoy.

Make them prize individuality, and keep them away from facebbook and brainwashing. Let them see for themselves, just open the Door. The best lessons are self taught. Don't lie.

Be kind, move someplace its safe to have friends in a nurturing community and reward creative behavior, never let them deny what they see and prove to themselves.

Teach them to see beneth the surface of things said to them, and why people do what they do. Nothing deceiving they would later resent you for and come to ruin.

Let them see they lose nothing but gain everything. Dont force anything, parent by example. Happy children are healthy imaginative thoughtful children.

The answers people will give you will basically be their own natal 5th house (parenting) put in a Spiritual Satanist sauce so to say.
Also keep in mind you might be their parent now and develop a strong bond with them but they are likely reincarnated and are their own individuals. Which means don't treat them mentally (or physically..) as your property.

Hello everyone, I just want to thank you for all the suggestions you have given me! They were really useful and thanks for the congratulations!
Satanic blessings for all

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back