Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Narrating Sermons/Meditations

LuxSatanae said:
Would it be helpful for an SS to narrate Meditations or Sermons? (That are not posted in the audio section of Satan's Library,Obviously)
Personally, I feel it could be helpful for people who absorb information better through sound, and the HP's are far too busy to concern themselves with narrating previously written sermons or meditations.

I've done it before, but I sound horrible, because I am not fit for audio making sermons.

Make sure you are well understood and the audio could be turned to a high volume for people to hear and that it is not too low.

Good luck! :mrgreen:

LuxSatanae said:
Would it be helpful for an SS to narrate Meditations or Sermons? (That are not posted in the audio section of Satan's Library,Obviously)
Personally, I feel it could be helpful for people who absorb information better through sound, and the HP's are far too busy to concern themselves with narrating previously written sermons or meditations.

Hey bud, personally I think it'd be great.

By the way, you have made a typo in your Signature.

LuxSatanae said:
Do you want to do it ? Are you female and is your voice good ?

Reckoned666 said:
LuxSatanae said:

Hey bud, personally I think it'd be great.

By the way, you have made a typo in your Signature.

That typo can also be problematic here. We are law abiding so it's best not post these things here or in your signature.

It should be removed... also have a look at the rules.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back