Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

'It is outrageous' - TD criticises the Church for asking parishioners to foot €4m debt from Pope's visit

StraitShot47

Lmao, wtf? Fucking money grubbing jews. One would think the father would speak his mind for free, but no. One must render unto him.

Has this been the norm for the past 1,000 years, pay the pope to come talk about treason?

Let's not even get into how much the church already owes their sex abuse victims. Seems to me their credit is running out quite fast.

The visit of Pope Francis to Ireland cost the state an estimate of €19.4 million according to parish newsletters - but only €15.4 million has been raised for the event so far.

Parishes have listed Sunday November 11 in their diaries to hold a WMOF collection at mass.

The Ossary diocese - of which Bishop Dermot Farrell overseas in the Kilkenny, Laois and Offaly area - issued a newsletter at the weekend that appealed to its 84,000 parishioners to make a donation.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/it-is-outrageous-td-criticises-the-church-for-asking-parishioners-to-foot-4m-debt-from-popes-visit-37476009.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back