Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with Crystal grids

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Recently I've gotten back into working with crystals and have been looking for books/information on how to build crystal grids. Does anyone have a book or resource you know of that could teach me about crystal grids?

So far I've checked Amazon's selection of books, but am not able to sort the good books from the trash books. I'm also currently looking through Library Genesis, but haven't found anything yet :/

Thank you for your help :) I'll update this post if I find anything of use

Read books on ancient religion to see how they set up the energy grids of cities, set it up like now your house is the city and the crystals are the temples. For descriptions of these, I like books like Mark Pinkham's The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom, anything by Joseph Farrell Grid of the Gods specifically but his other books really come first to set up the educational foundation to absorb it all, some of Frank Joseph's descriptions help. There's a huge amount of great info like this available about the structures of lay-lines, both internationally and within the boundaries of cities and temples. Look around with the books that the High Priests use as sources, most of them are very valuable. If you have the time, you can look around in my link I got a good library of important books to download.

Quick question about names somome once mentioned Franz Bardon stole most of his work from a dude whos name starts with a Q? Does this ring a bell to anybody?

Planning to order 'The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom' soon :) Sadly I could only find a pdf of 'Grid of the Gods' :/

I am also in possession of another crystal grid book 'Crystal Grids' - By Henry M. Mason I was recommended the book by my old friend at the magic shop, but I fear this book is corrupted :/ I also found mention of. . . . Something's off, I don't mean to seem like a troll but I could have sworn I saw mention of a 'Metatron's Cube' grid in this book.

Either way, I'm curious of this 'Metatron's Cube'. Is this a stolen symbol? I can't find anything about it here, or on the yahoo forums :/ I know the Star of Visnu was turned into the 'star of david', but I can't seem to find mention of this 'Metatron's cube'.

Also, any links to books or sermons (like the ones by HP Mageson666 ) about use of crystals, and grids built by ancient civilizations are more than appreciated. Thank you all for reading, will update soon if I find anything else :)

Poweredbythesun said:
Planning to order 'The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom' soon :) Sadly I could only find a pdf of 'Grid of the Gods' :/

I am also in possession of another crystal grid book 'Crystal Grids' - By Henry M. Mason I was recommended the book by my old friend at the magic shop, but I fear this book is corrupted :/ I also found mention of. . . . Something's off, I don't mean to seem like a troll but I could have sworn I saw mention of a 'Metatron's Cube' grid in this book.

Either way, I'm curious of this 'Metatron's Cube'. Is this a stolen symbol? I can't find anything about it here, or on the yahoo forums :/ I know the Star of Visnu was turned into the 'star of david', but I can't seem to find mention of this 'Metatron's cube'.

Also, any links to books or sermons (like the ones by HP Mageson666 ) about use of crystals, and grids built by ancient civilizations are more than appreciated. Thank you all for reading, will update soon if I find anything else :)

Stay far away from anything that mentions "metatron's cube" that's like the exact definition of kike shit. Metatron is their "god"

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Stay far away from anything that mentions "metatron's cube" that's like the exact definition of kike shit. Metatron is their "god"

Alrighty, I thought it was. Just didn't know if it was a stolen concept or not :/ Any who, I could've swore I saw mention of it in the book I'm currently reading, but I just must be remembering it wrong.

Thank you for letting me know :)

Did more research on crystal grids, and looked for some more books on crystals today. Does anyone know if Gurudas is a credible author? Aside from this question I haven't found much more on grids, but did find a site of interest that follows Gurudas's teachings. If Gurudas is credible, I could see use in this person's personal experiences with using crystals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back