Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I think I did Quit Smoking e cigs

darkmonkey666

Well I haven't really used my e cigarette for around 4 or 5 days so far. I don't feel withdrawal much. I found a quit smoking product TBX free or cysteine to actually work very well for me this may be helpful. I felt almost no withdrawal at all during the process just lightheaded a little and slightly a little nicotine "sick" but barely at all. It seems to work on the same receptor according to what they say but not be addictive it may not for everyone but it's an idea do some research on your own cause it took away a lot of the withdrawal in me. It wasn't mentioned here in the last quit smoking thread that is why I posted this plus I am tempted to cheat and puff on the thing.

Also I would not have been able to quit without something as I tried several times. The withdrawal was really bad for me and I have not a lot of staying power. I have used cigarettes or tobacco in some form since I was around 18 or 19 can't remember.

I feel a lot better now oh and I am not using the quit smoking product anymore.
Anyways right now I feel no physical withdrawal but a desire mentally now to have something to breathe and relax with like the e cigarette.

I don't know how long mental desire goes but I almost went to the store last night and got an e cigarette thing but stopped myself.

I'm good now though just wanted to share.

I used to use electronic cigarettes a few years ago, I didn't really even use nicotine in them they seemed like a fidgety type hobby for me more then anything. In the long run its best to live the serpent yogi sloths life. What helps is to try and find other things to fill that void. Like instead of using an ecig. Drink some good herbal teas, collect stuff. Basically try to take on a hobby that would satisfy you more then vaping. Read chemistry books, history. Endless possibilities. I wish you best in breaking free of crutches brother. Pineal gland meditation can help.

darkmonkey666 said:
Well I haven't really used my e cigarette for around 4 or 5 days so far. I don't feel withdrawal much. I found a quit smoking product TBX free or cysteine to actually work very well for me this may be helpful. I felt almost no withdrawal at all during the process just lightheaded a little and slightly a little nicotine "sick" but barely at all. It seems to work on the same receptor according to what they say but not be addictive it may not for everyone but it's an idea do some research on your own cause it took away a lot of the withdrawal in me. It wasn't mentioned here in the last quit smoking thread that is why I posted this plus I am tempted to cheat and puff on the thing.

Also I would not have been able to quit without something as I tried several times. The withdrawal was really bad for me and I have not a lot of staying power. I have used cigarettes or tobacco in some form since I was around 18 or 19 can't remember.

I feel a lot better now oh and I am not using the quit smoking product anymore.
Anyways right now I feel no physical withdrawal but a desire mentally now to have something to breathe and relax with like the e cigarette.

I don't know how long mental desire goes but I almost went to the store last night and got an e cigarette thing but stopped myself.

I'm good now though just wanted to share.

Ok I will be honest I kind of messed up and went back to it because I missed having something there with meditation. It got too tempting I will try again in a day or two I am not sure all is lost yet but good advice. I keep somehow feeling like its a reward for meditating. That is the problem right there maybe I will try the no nicotine vape for a bit or go down on it. Well the product I described did work but I keep feeling overwhelmingly like something is missing.

What I mean is the product got rid of the withdrawal symptoms about as good as nicotine gum. What gets me is that I keep feeling like im missing something like it relaxes me or is part of meditation. I am not sure about the health aspects of vaping or spiritual effects. I can try again and will but I need advice on what to fill that feeling like something was missing a mental thing. Even with no physical withdrawal at all (it ends on day 3 for me usually as I have tried to quit before and was on day 5) I keep feeling like I need the routine it was kind of driving me a little bonkers. What are the effects of nicotine anyways alone. I do not trust at all that vaping is safe totally or good for me. I do know from energy alone and using logic it's probably at least 90 percent better than. Smoking but I know it's not good.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

These two meditations can help you get rid of nicotine addiction or addiction in general! :)

It's the routine of it that your mind was missing that's the hardest part to quit quitting any kind of smoking or bad habit is getting a healthier routine to replace it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back