Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gender and Sexuality I am confused

darkmonkey666

I want to post here.

I started a major working to free myself of xtianity and a hang up I had and more and more this came to the surface and has dominated my mind a lot recently.

I tend to think very different than most people I know. I do have sun trine moon exact in water signs as well as Pisces intercepted in my first house and a strong Pluto in scorpio I am a man but I hate our roles in society I want to break feee. I have always valued the more feminine emotional side of things. I am not at all trans though I don't hate my gender but I don't like our role in society. I love people for the most part. I am nice to most people I understand people's emotions. Almost always people end up spilling their emotional problems to me sometimes quickly and feel calm happy or understood. I may never have had a lot of friends but then again I didn't seek it I will try soon see what happens.

. I always am able to read people and also I am kind of a healer. I think about it and people claim they feel better or have been healed of stuff mostly minor but I heal them not in the way described on the JOS it's hard to describe I am not even that powerful or advanced yet people claim I have this gift. It has to do with Pluto. I had this before I was Satanist.

Most men are not like this they do not understand the emotional side of things I am creative too I do poetry and writing.

I understand emotions is my point. I am in tune with my emotions and others actually I am balanced.

Sometimes I feel my gender is a symbol of oppression because of how we have treated women the way we cause a lot of violence and crime more so than women. Most murderers are men especially serial killers. Most rapists are men. I don't represent this.

I hope I am not a capitalist symbol of oppression I am human first and foremost. I am not a slave I am not a commodity and I will not be worked to death.

Thank you for listening I just needed to get that out it kind of eats at me.

So it's not the 2000+ years of jewish curses, jews pushing drugs and violence culture on people, pushing race mixing and racial conflict, creating wars and mass murders that cause violence and crime?

Silly me! It was us men all along!

Bruh I don't know what feminist sites you've been reading but this is some ripe, quality nu male meme shit right here. No you don't have to be ashamed of being a man your gender is not a symbol of oppression ffs. It's funny you'd say men are to blame for rape being a problem without mentioning that jews literally created a religious system that tells men it's okay to treat women like property and that women should submit to this. Men are not the problem.

First of all, nothing male has to do with the oppression of women. This is purely the enemies fault.. they’ve always tried to suppress the feminine side in men, and also femininity itself and tried to link to weakness. When it’s not weak at all.

As a man I relate to what you’re saying, I’ve got a lot of water in my chart. So I have a lot of feminine aspects to me. I’m a creative, I write poetry, stories, I can feel people’s emotions and give any person one look and I can “feel” what kind of person they are or what their motives are. This isn’t weak, this is a strength. Not only can I read others like a book, but I can tell you what their weaknesses are.. I know exactly how to strike if you present yourself as an enemy to me.

There’s a lot of power you can draw from the feminine. I’ve learned this through martial arts, often times I get tired during intense training, my body hurts and it feels as if battery acid is pumping through my veins and I just want to quit, but I don’t. I tap into the raw emotions, I push everything, happiness, anger, pain.. all of it.. I push it into my training and I don’t quit.

Dariak said:
First of all, nothing male has to do with the oppression of women. This is purely the enemies fault.. they’ve always tried to suppress the feminine side in men, and also femininity itself and tried to link to weakness. When it’s not weak at all.

As a man I relate to what you’re saying, I’ve got a lot of water in my chart. So I have a lot of feminine aspects to me. I’m a creative, I write poetry, stories, I can feel people’s emotions and give any person one look and I can “feel” what kind of person they are or what their motives are. This isn’t weak, this is a strength. Not only can I read others like a book, but I can tell you what their weaknesses are.. I know exactly how to strike if you present yourself as an enemy to me.

There’s a lot of power you can draw from the feminine. I’ve learned this through martial arts, often times I get tired during intense training, my body hurts and it feels as if battery acid is pumping through my veins and I just want to quit, but I don’t. I tap into the raw emotions, I push everything, happiness, anger, pain.. all of it.. I push it into my training and I don’t quit.

That's cool. I know what you mean about knowing where to strike but also seemingly I have the ability of seeing where everyone's biggest problems and insecurities are and it ends up making me mad so I keep striking in little ways at them trying to bring it to the surface. That is one way I can heal people if they listen.
Most don't and I don't like insecure people or people with problems it makes me mad. I like good positive people. This feeds to my anger about the way a lot of men act.
Feminine men are even killed sometimes. I think we need to stand up against this oppression. I do have some masculine planets in signs (Aquarius Sagittarius Libra Aries) but I tend to always be more deep about things.

The biggest thing is I am bisexual and have been with both guys and girls sexually. I will go for the person I feel knows and understands me the most the most positive energy person. I want to connect on a spiritual level it's not fully working out with my current girlfriend as I don't have that so I will soon move on. I really just want a true connection with someone someone to help me progress motivate me fight with me etc.

As a more feminine person I am a warrior but spiritual honestly I couldn't physically fight anyone I admit it maybe I should build up my strength but I'm more of a deep thinker etc. That is why I avoid physical confrontation however I dont usually avoid confrontation mental or debate etc.

I don't think being a fag as some men refer to it is weakness. I think honestly being a tough guy and picking fights and talking a certain way just to sound aggressive and fearing the feminine side is more weak.

Why do I have to be confrontationional all the time. I mean yeah I resent overly emotional scared weak people too but I resent also the mega tough men.

I have trouble meeting anyone I don't think is weak in some way either extreme. With actually 4 planets in 8th house and sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio in the 8th house I very much understand people on the inside and what makes them tick. I just always want to find the Superman/woman who is perfect and I can relate to but maybe I won't.

Dahaarkan said:
So it's not the 2000+ years of jewish curses, jews pushing drugs and violence culture on people, pushing race mixing and racial conflict, creating wars and mass murders that cause violence and crime?

Silly me! It was us men all along!

Bruh I don't know what feminist sites you've been reading but this is some ripe, quality nu male meme shit right here. No you don't have to be ashamed of being a man your gender is not a symbol of oppression ffs. It's funny you'd say men are to blame for rape being a problem without mentioning that jews literally created a religious system that tells men it's okay to treat women like property and that women should submit to this. Men are not the problem.

I may have to make a working on that too. I always felt even from a young age somewhat inferior in someway because I wasn't like anyone else in my gender at all. You are probably right but I just wonder why men have degenerated more than women. Why men mainly care more about sex than other things (I have seen this in a few I tried to be friends with) I haven't found any man that doesn't have hang ups.

Hey though it can't be all bad. Since about 3rd grade I mostly only hung out with females and it wasn't about sex I only have been with about 3 in my life and I find normal intwrcourse boring I want a connection. It was more about the fact I saw them as more mature and I was more able to be myself. Men seem to have this aggressive complex that sometimes gets triggered by me I don't know why.

Anyways I will try to think better about my gender but sometimes I havent felt like my presence is even really real in some why cause I always felt I don't belong here. It may not just be my gender.

The whole point of the ritual against xtian hang ups was to get over all this though.

This may also be due to the men I have met. I really havent met any that didn't want to use me for something and they never accepted me I always had to pretend somewhere with them.

darkmonkey666 said:
I may have to make a working on that too. I always felt even from a young age somewhat inferior in someway because I wasn't like anyone else in my gender at all. You are probably right but I just wonder why men have degenerated more than women. Why men mainly care more about sex than other things (I have seen this in a few I tried to be friends with) I haven't found any man that doesn't have hang ups.

Hey though it can't be all bad. Since about 3rd grade I mostly only hung out with females and it wasn't about sex I only have been with about 3 in my life and I find normal intwrcourse boring I want a connection. It was more about the fact I saw them as more mature and I was more able to be myself. Men seem to have this aggressive complex that sometimes gets triggered by me I don't know why.

Anyways I will try to think better about my gender but sometimes I havent felt like my presence is even really real in some why cause I always felt I don't belong here. It may not just be my gender.

The whole point of the ritual against xtian hang ups was to get over all this though.

Keep in mind we're living in a world still dominated by jewish enforced mentality and fake spirituality, so most people you meet will have lots of mental and spiritual problems because of this. I think most people are complete, hopeless idiots but that doesn't mean they are designed that way, they were made that way with jewish curses and rule.

"Women" are just as rotten as "men". The idea that somehow women are less affected by jewish influence is silly. There are countless cases out there of absolutely inhuman things that women do. Simply put for a long time women haven't had as much freedom as men so that's why might feel they are less spiritually rotten, because they simply didn't have the freedom for that rot to manifest.

But there are countless cases of women destroying men when they have the power to do so. I've read cases of women putting men in jail and destroying their lives with false allegations. And cases of women killing their own babies for selfish reasons I remember one time reading a case of a woman who killed her two children as revenge for her partner leaving her. Both men and women have spiritually and mentally degraded massively in general and this is because of the jews. The idea that one gender is inherently morally worse than the other is just jewish blame shifting at work. Because it pulls attention from the real root of the problem which is jewish created programs that have fucked everyone and everything.

It doesn't seem you are confused at all about gender or sexuality you told us you are a bisexual man with a sensitive side. Just avoid assholes and jerks and try to get friends and a partner that are understanding and supportive. And that's it really.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back