Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Future-proofing

Larissa666

I know that every serious Spiritual Satanist shall work on attaining the Godhood, in which case this thread would not be needed.

But this thread is for those who might fail this time, because achieving Magnum Opus is not an easy task.

So, the question that I want to ask is: is there anything one can do in this life, to make them immune from bad future incarnation? This ranges from being born in a horrible, abusive family, being born with physical and health problems, being born lazy/depressive, being born with high affinity for substance abuse, gambling...and other stuff.

Is there anything one can do, to be born in optimal environment, and free from much of the shit? Healthy body and soul in the first place, and then everything else? Can one make him/herself immune to everything that might happen in the afterlife? Now, I know that much of the traits that might define one person are determined by the one's natal chart, but I do not think that what is in natal chart is set in stone. There are folks who have shitty natal charts, but they still seem to be little affected by it. And just because one has shitty natal chart in one of the lives, does that mean that they will always have to be born with such shitty natal chart? I do not think so, I know there is a way to avoid this.

I know that empowering the soul is probably the best way to this, but I am inclined to believe that few of us, were not really spiritually weak in the past lives, but still ended up having a pretty tough ride in this life, which makes advancement more difficult.

I think the best thing to do is remove any and all past life and this life karmic issues, etc. And do a working to make sure that their next life would be much MORE better! :)

P. S. Depression is caused by low vibrational level.

Naturally one's who are in contact with Lord Satan and his demons and who dedicate themselves to that cause will have their souls taken care of after death. One need to talk this stuff directly with the Gods who may send them to this world again for some task.

Larissa666 said:
I know that every serious Spiritual Satanist shall work on attaining the Godhood, in which case this thread would not be needed.

But this thread is for those who might fail this time, because achieving Magnum Opus is not an easy task.

So, the question that I want to ask is: is there anything one can do in this life, to make them immune from bad future incarnation? This ranges from being born in a horrible, abusive family, being born with physical and health problems, being born lazy/depressive, being born with high affinity for substance abuse, gambling...and other stuff.

Is there anything one can do, to be born in optimal environment, and free from much of the shit? Healthy body and soul in the first place, and then everything else? Can one make him/herself immune to everything that might happen in the afterlife? Now, I know that much of the traits that might define one person are determined by the one's natal chart, but I do not think that what is in natal chart is set in stone. There are folks who have shitty natal charts, but they still seem to be little affected by it. And just because one has shitty natal chart in one of the lives, does that mean that they will always have to be born with such shitty natal chart? I do not think so, I know there is a way to avoid this.

I know that empowering the soul is probably the best way to this, but I am inclined to believe that few of us, were not really spiritually weak in the past lives, but still ended up having a pretty tough ride in this life, which makes advancement more difficult.

How would a simple powerful working(s) not work In this lifetime to change for the better of yourself if you've given up in trying for this lifetime. Why worry about future incarnations. I wouldn't want to strive for me own death. There was a saying by either one of the HP's or I got it from something else, but the saying went as living though you were never going to die in the first place. In construction this is taking the time to build and working along with no end in line passed on or carried after you, meaning that it would be sweet to start a project and end it with your great great great grandchildren.

absolute13 said:
Larissa666 said:

How would a simple powerful working(s) not work In this lifetime to change for the better of yourself if you've given up in trying for this lifetime. Why worry about future incarnations. I wouldn't want to strive for me own death. There was a saying by either one of the HP's or I got it from something else, but the saying went as living though you were never going to die in the first place. In construction this is taking the time to build and working along with no end in line passed on or carried after you, meaning that it would be sweet to start a project and end it with your great great great grandchildren.

You are misunderstanding things. Nobody strives for their own death, quote contrary, I said that completion of Magnim Opus is the main goal of every dedicated Spiritual Satanist. The problem is that achieving the Magnum Opus is not easy, and some of us might fail to do so in this life. There are only two options.

So, with that in mind, it is reasonable that one wants to protect him/herself from bad stuff that can happen in future incarnations, rather than letting everything go on it’s own, and let yourself to be reborn in a bad way. Those who are without have no control over their lives. We, as Spiritual Satanist should.

Larissa666 said:
absolute13 said:
Larissa666 said:
I've got a few ideas, one of them is quite risky, but I'm excited about that one the most.

First and foremost, talk with Satan. It's quite simple and you can even ask something in specific, for example being reincarnated in x country or whatever.

Secondly, work on your soul. What you did in previous lives is important, because it means you can advance faster. In one of his recent sermons called Excuses about Meditation, he mentioned:

"Many people just also wonder why they do not experience immediate effects from meditation. This is because the soul has underwent a shock of energetic depletion and is equal to a dying husk when one begins meditation. The soul is essentially on a limbo state. Similarly to many people who suffer from anorexia and do not take weight or do not want to / cannot process food for a month or way more even if they start eating properly and medical help, the soul is in a similar situation when one begins meditation.

Some souls pick up faster from this state, some do not pick up as fast, but you definitely will raise out of this. Others who are very advanced spiritually may exist in a medium-less-limbo state where the soul is half operational, but never, without meditation, can this state be sustained or improved. If one prolongs the hunger they will collapse."

Basically if you are highly advanced, your soul will exist in a medium-less-limbo state where the soul is half operational, so that's already pretty good for a start.

And thirdly, it's my own idea which I got just recently, before reading the post. It's the rune INGWAZ. A short description:

#22. The alternate symbol for this rune is much like the sigil of Azazel. This rune is the male counterpart to Berkano. Represents the God “Ing.” Ingwaz is the rune in which power is stored. Converts active power into potential power. Can deprive a man of his masculinity or anyone, male or female of their life force. Like a crystal, this rune stores energy until it is needed. It is a magickal reserve. Stone is ivory.

The bolded part is the most important in this context. Imagine you are near the end of your life, you are stuck in x step on Magnum Opus, and you have a gut feeling that you won't be able to finish it. Then you start to work with the rune Ingwaz and channel all the energy into your soul, to store it there. And after you reincarnate, the energy is already there. Is it possible? I've got no clue. But it's just an idea, a possibility, at least in my understanding.

There are degrees in spiritual advancement any progress will benefit the person even when they die and get memory wiped still the deep personality will be there and help them again later on.
Charts are a complicated matter there are things that may seem good or bad but end up the opposite for that person, with a better understanding, considering the other parts of the charts, it's like a spider web, all interconnected.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back