Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

UK parties

The closest to which you're asking would be UKIP, but I don't know anything about British Politics, being an American.

Trust no one, though. You never know when they may betray the people.

Parties, right now, are useless to us, people in there may have a hint of whats going on but mention the jews and you’ll be seen by a crazy lunatic by some christards.

I was a BNP member because they seemed to be the best thing. But found when I went to a meeting with the then chairman Nick Griffin. He opened the meeting by asking us to bow our heads in prayer.

Very surprised at the religionising of politics. But then most white Nationalists have been indoctrinated with xtianity

Aquarius said:
Parties, right now, are useless to us, people in there may have a hint of whats going on but mention the jews and you’ll be seen by a crazy lunatic by some christards.

Parties are the expression of a group of Minds, they are able to govern the mass Mind who recognizes some charactheristic in them. Even if they are far from understanding the jewish problem (or, to some degrees, they know something rough but keep it secret), we absolutely need them to steer the mass Mind partially away from the jewish communist agenda.
There are no other ways in which the RTR can manifest right now, than right-wing Nationalist parties.
Without them we are done.

Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:

Parties are the expression of a group of Minds, they are able to govern the mass Mind who recognizes some charactheristic in them. Even if they are far from understanding the jewish problem (or, to some degrees, they know something rough but keep it secret), we absolutely need them to steer the mass Mind partially away from the jewish communist agenda.
There are no other ways in which the RTR can manifest right now, than right-wing Nationalist parties.
What i mean is joining them, you will just feel restricted with all the retard xtian nationalists there are.

Aquarius said:
Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:

What i mean is joining them, you will just feel restricted with all the retard xtian nationalists there are.

Whatever you mean, if nobody of us would have "joined" again planet Earth, where you feel even more than "restricred", we would be absolutely done.
Same as political parties, when sane individuals would overcome the retards, things would start to get better. It's a matter of personal choice, giving external support (Energy), no support (most often), or physical work for any structure - including parties - that might work against the enemy.
Obviously the main task and effort are the RTRs that automatically do support whatever works to stop the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back