Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Electrical feeling on right side of tongue

StraitShot47

Feels like when you touch a 9v to your tongue, but on the back right side.

This should be interesting.

HailMotherLilith said:
Could you at least give us more information?????

I wish I could, there's not much more info.

It only started yesterday eating some hot and sour soup. I had a metallic taste in my mouth, with a hint of blood. In addition there was this feeling of an electrical charge on the right side of my tongue.

This next phase must be close to ending or beginning.

StraitShot47 said:

Are you trying to ask a question, or are you just sharing your experience? :?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Are you trying to ask a question, or are you just sharing your experience? :?

It's for anything questions, comments, concerns, and damning jews.

StraitShot47 said:
HailMotherLilith said:

It only started yesterday eating some hot and sour soup. I had a metallic taste in my mouth, with a hint of blood. In addition there was this feeling of an electrical charge on the right side of my tongue.

Maybe you swallowed a foreign object?

StraitShot47 said:
HailMotherLilith said:

it is likely to be this :

When you put two different metals together in an electrolytic solution, like mercury / amalgam fillings and saliva, electrical current is generated. Basically this creates a battery in the mouth, and is called oral electro-galvanism. Even though the amount of electricity is quite small, you must consider that the nervous system of the human body is managed by extremely small amounts of electrical current.
There are generally at least five different metals inside each mercury amalgam filling (mercury, silver, copper, tin, nickel). Therefore, electrical current will almost always be generated between mercury amalgam fillings because they are in contact with saliva. Even greater levels of current can often be found between where metal crowns contact mercury amalgam fillings. Metal crowns typically are described as gold or non-precious. (Gold typically is alloyed with platinum, paladium, copper and zinc. Non-precious metal (silver colored or porcelain fused to metal) crowns typically contain nickel, chrome, cobalt and molybdenum. These combinations have demonstrated carcinogenicity.)

Oral galvanism increases the process of corrosion and breakdown of amalgam fillings. These electrical currents increase the amount of mercury vapor and abraded particles released into the mouth.1 Oral galvanism also causes the release of free-mercury droplets from the filling.2 Furthermore, this electrolytic process is exacerbated when gold crowns are in contact with mercury fillings.3

In addition to amplifying the process of corrosion and the release of mercury into the mouth, scientific evidence exists that these internal electrical currents can cause unexplained pain, ulceration’s, and inflammation in susceptible individuals.

http://iowamercuryfreedentistry.com/?page_id=354

and this is google translated from french :

It is legitimate to ask the question of the responsibility of metals used in dentistry in the genesis of electro-sensitivity. The functioning of the body is based on electrical exchanges. The cells operate with potential differences between 70 and 90 millivolts. However, the metals included in prosthetic alloys placed in the mouth (nickel, cobalt, chromium, gold, etc.) generate electrical micro-currents in contact with saliva that can reach or exceed 600 millivolts. One can wonder about the impact of these parasitic currents, called electrogalvanism oral, on the cellular functioning.
Namely: the orthodontic material (rings, fasteners, son) does not escape this rule. Rings and fasteners made of metal produce more galvanism because they have undergone successive recycling operations that prolong their life beyond normal time by reusing them from mouth to mouth.
An organism deeply imbalanced energetically and electromagnetically by galvanic micro-currents intra-oral is all the more likely to become hypersensitive to external electrical disturbances. Both sources of disturbance of the human electromagnetic field, internal and external, probably have cumulative effects. Any electrosensitive person should first have measured by a dentist, energetic or holistic approach, the intensity of electrical currents related to the various reconstructions it has in the mouth (fillings, crowns, bridges or metal prostheses, implants ...).

Electrosensitive and dental implants

In addition, what about titanium implants, also electrical conductors, who may behave like real acupuncture needles stuck in the bone, especially since he is an excellent driver? These metal antennas, which are metal implants, may in some cases create energy leaks (responsible for chronic fatigue) and in others generate overloads, a kind of electromagnetic interference, responsible for energy blockages at the origin various organic and psychic disorders (hyperexcitability, nervous disorders, cancer, Alzheimer's disease).

Electrosensitivity and neurodegenerative diseases

According to Dr. Jean-Pierre Maschi, multiple sclerosis is partly caused by electromagnetic pollution that causes a slow and progressive electrocution of the human body. Electrical currents of dental origin are not unrelated to this slow electrocution which has its share of responsibility in other degenerative diseases of the nervous system, such as Alzheimer's disease. Pollution by dental galvanism is one of the most formidable because implanted inside the body itself, completely invisible and further denied by health authorities.

http://poem26.id.st/electrosensible-et-electrogalvanisme-buccal-p321672

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back