Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

healing from addictions?

acain94 said:
so how do you heal from the affects of a hard drug addiction i believe you should vibrate the sun mantras into all the chakras and affirm that i am healed/ending cravings etc. if correct how many times do i do the vibrations?

WUNJO rune is amazing, heals everything. Do the Wunjo rune, you'll be very happy with it :D

nakedhill said:
acain94 said:
so how do you heal from the affects of a hard drug addiction i believe you should vibrate the sun mantras into all the chakras and affirm that i am healed/ending cravings etc. if correct how many times do i do the vibrations?

WUNJO rune is amazing, heals everything. Do the Wunjo rune, you'll be very happy with it :D
Did you see the date of that post? lol

Aquarius said:
nakedhill said:
acain94 said:

Did you see the date of that post? lol
:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh well, I was happy to reply

Don't ever use hard drugs again! I assume you mean something like Heroin or Crack or related things when you say hard drugs cause that is the normal thing this refers to!! It doesn't seem to me like you are totally addicted from this post that is possible! Just stop right now!! Eventually you won't think about it that much. I had some issues with these drugs till I realized I would have to do some really horrible and illegal things to keep up such an addition. Plus I'd have to hang around people that didn't care about me that much and would always want to use me in some way just to get these drugs. It really isn't worth it at all. Not to mention I have realized that all the states these drugs get you in are artificial versions of spiritual states that come with Meditation. This isn't worth it at all.

I also realized that in a past life I had ended up likely struggling with these kinds of things and gotten into all sorts of bad situations related to it.

Basically often your life as it is now is a repeat of the past maybe even down to locations and possibly even people for good or bad unless you have overcame that karma.

This is why I don't go out and use these drugs again. I realize the addiction state and the sadness that comes with all of this.

I remembered being at a beach or something with a person I now know now withdrawaling from these drugs. I remembered how totally hopeless I felt with this in a past life. Well I have been ther and done this with alcohol one of the important parts of my chart is on a degree related to this and when neptune also was on that degree in transit I was lost for awhile in these problems.

I realized that I want to actually live life and not have to deal with this if I had continuerr on the path I was I would have died or gone to prison in a place not far from where these issues happened in a past life.

You have got to realize you don't want this it may be deeper rooted than you think.

I certainly want a better life this time around and I decided to leave all those people behind and try to get a job and Meditate and be a better person. You can too just don't do it again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back