Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions on Krishna and listening to mantras.

Shanisvara666

Since i really enjoy listening to Hindu mantras , Is it okay to listen to mantras of Krishna , Vishnu , Or Ganesha? Or are they not of/with Shiva ( Satan ) or against our Father?

they're corrupted and have no power, listening to any mantra instead of vibrating is useless. the key to the mantras is to vibrate them

@Aquarius this is a pleasant new to hear! I heard on of the bros telling listening to mantras create a tie between the listener/chanter to the specific hindu god/goddess.

Shanisvara666 said:
@Aquarius this is a pleasant new to hear! I heard on of the bros telling listening to mantras create a tie between the listener/chanter to the specific hindu god/goddess.
Just a tip, if you are a SS then follow what the Jos say, did you read anything like that in Jos or here? Then it's probabily not right. I hope i didn't come out as rude, just telling the true.

The mantra known as "Krsna" is extremely powerful. Same with ram. RAUM was originally derived from Ram. These are deities which have extremely powerful attributes if utilized properly. If the au formula is added it becomes very powerful in certain instances.The trick is to read particular books and not websites for Hindu mantras. Alain danelious work,David frawleys work, etc etc and our high priests sermons are goldmines. You need to have a perspective mind to figure out which one is a word of power. Always meditating on the feeling of the mantra after vibration gives you better understanding about it and the universal principles/attributes it is derived from. Vibrate krsna 108 times and see what kind of feeling you get. Kh is glutural remember. R has to be rolled. The same formula used on the joyofsatan is supposed to be used everywhere. Remember Hindu mantras are extremely long and unnecessary unless youre doing some kind of deity summoning. Just derive the root word and vibrate that. Mantra yoga and primal sound is a nice place to start. In any sect of yoga to attain divination or great power you need a demon to guide you. You should always ask your gd to tell you how to study these things and take out the important stuff and how best to utilize it.

Actually RAM is a shorten form of Raum its supposed to be RAUM this is why Ram is called RAUM many places in the east.

I always get turn off by Krishna, it remind me too much of jeboo. I know that the jew took a lot from Krishna to create jeboo but still Krishna turn me off lol

Even then what use had the Krishna mantra? There are certain God's that i would like to try their mantra like Brahma but i don't know how they could be used, Brahma is the creator so maybe is a general mantra that can be used for anything like Satanas? Does anyone know something about it?

luis said:
I always get turn off by Krishna, it remind me too much of jeboo. I know that the jew took a lot from Krishna to create jeboo but still Krishna turn me off lol

Even then what use had the Krishna mantra? There are certain God's that i would like to try their mantra like Brahma but i don't know how they could be used, Brahma is the creator so maybe is a general mantra that can be used for anything like Satanas? Does anyone know something about it?

This is a lost cause. Vibrating krsna will make you feel "goooood". I suspect it has something to do with the pineal but im not sure. Though I don't know what affirmation we can use for it. More research and guidance is required on this subject. Originally as you pointed out Christ was stolen from krsna. That's where krst comes from. Krsna is completely different than Christ character though. He's a warrior god avatar who helped the pandavas (the good guys) win against the kauaravas (the bad guys) in the mahavarata war. Btw these are all allegories fitted into real events. As for Brahma ive never tried that so I don't know.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
luis said:

This is a lost cause. Vibrating krsna will make you feel "goooood". I suspect it has something to do with the pineal but im not sure. Though I don't know what affirmation we can use for it. More research and guidance is required on this subject. Originally as you pointed out Christ was stolen from krsna. That's where krst comes from. Krsna is completely different than Christ character though. He's a warrior god avatar who helped the pandavas (the good guys) win against the kauaravas (the bad guys) in the mahavarata war. Btw these are all allegories fitted into real events. As for Brahma ive never tried that so I don't know.
Yeah maybe it's the pineal, even if i think it's connected to the heart chakra but we all know that the jews corrupted the spiritual allegory and so the heart is in the head, so maybe like you said it's actualy connected to the pineal or/and 6th chakra!

Of course i know that the original God Krishna it's not like jeboo but it just remind me of him (more like It) even because there is a sect of Krishna that litteraly is xianity 2.0 lol

luis said:

I assume you forgot about this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10774
Also: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12395
and this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2443

Stormblood said:
luis said:

I assume you forgot about this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10774
Also: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12395
and this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2443
Thanks for this, i definitily forgot about this sermons, especially the third one!

I have to do a working to make my memory better lol i guess all the earth element that i have doesn't help with my memory :?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back