Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Screaming Sound

darkmonkey666

Please read this whole post and let me know what to do. I cant necissarly prove anything bad is going on. Remember I made a post on this around the time of Yom Kippur it started around this time. Oddly this has continued awhile. Note I want to say this at the top. Neither me nor my roomate can figure out if this is something just in the astral or if it's in the physical. I live in an apartment building I talked to my mom about it and my roomate backed me up. My mom said I should talk to the sheriff's department and have them check out the neighborhood behind me. I know a sheriff and hes a really good nice person I may call him and have my roomate back me up she hears this too and describes other things I dont even notice this is why I'm not sure if this is in the physical she hears adults screaming back and forth too at times I dont even notice anything and then the child scream again. When this is going on. Last night I was really concerned and even tried to record this by opening the window and pulling up an app. I dont know what I'd do. Why no one else seems to pay attention to this I dont know but.

Ok this sound. Children screaming it sounds serious and sometimes goes on for awhile. A child is crying. An adult does something then screaming is louder. Most times and I never heard this before the week before Yom Kippur I made a post on this then but it is disturbing me as i still hear this stuff as does my roomate. Once a neighbor came to our door in the middle of the night thinking this was us. So I know this is going on.

We dont know yet what to do or if this is even anything serious. I cant pinpoint where the disturbing sounds are coming from (sometimes this goes on most the day and night I was trying to record it last night I fell asleep for example my roomate was still hearing this in the morning so I dont know if it was going on all night but we collaborate and tell each other the stuff)

My mom suggested next time I hear this I go outside and to the neighborhood that is behind my apartment building (where both of us think this is coming from so complaining and telling our apartment manager about this wont do much) I go walk around and go the direction it gets louder in and pin point a house or building that it's coming from if I can then report it.

I dont want to report anything I dont know about though is this something serious or just some people goofing off. I know from what both of us sense energy wise something really bad has happened a few times but that's not provable.

This is a mystery to me yet it has started to happen almost every night. What 5o do.

Trust your soul, you know the truth. Do you live where there's foxes? Foxes can scream too, people often mistake them for people screaming. But sound like you can tell this is people. :(

Talking to the sheriff sounds like the best option imo. You should talk to him as soon as you can, it could be a child is getting abused or even worse.
You should also record it and if you caught it by tape then the sheriff would believe you beyond any doubt.

This would also prove if it's on the physical or the astral plane.

i don't know how it works in america but as Coraxo i would say call the authorities ( sheriff , police ..) , and don't involve yourself further into this ( i mean about searching the house and so on .. ) , just report what you report here and what you can record, in other words stay safe physically and legally.

Investigate ask amdusias to assist you and if its a constant thing report it to social services

For some reason this made me think that since it started around Yom Kippur (as you stated) it could filthy shitty rabbies or fucktard jews (ughhb!!! Makes me want to destroy them so bad!!!!! :evil: ) doing rituals on kidnapped children.... DON'T wait, CALL the POLICE! It could saves somebodies life!!!!!!!!

Looks like a fucking haunting to me. Banish all the souls that are trapped there and clean the entire place. Call the police if it continues.

Thank you. I will try to record it Ok neither of us have heard it in a few days. I got this horrible feeling here on yom Kippur I had nightmares it felt like terrible I never felt energy as bad as that this is why I posted and read so much on here at around that time. I used to live in a city that was very Jewish so far as population (big mistake if I ever move again to another place I'll check the statistics on Jews there before I do I did move over an hour away a year or two ago) but even then I never felt that bad on yom kippur when I was there. So I'm sure something was going on.

If we hear it again I will let the sheriff personally know this and ask him to check it out. Maybe I should even if I don't. I will not go walking there looking around for it.

It's just odd I never heard anything like this at all before yom kippur. It was about three days into the week before I started hearing it.

If anything bad is going on and they can catch it. I will post the news link for you guys. I hope for the best and hope I was either paranoid by the energy around yom kippur or hearing something innovent.

darkmonkey666 said:
Thank you. I will try to record it Ok neither of us have heard it in a few days. I got this horrible feeling here on yom Kippur I had nightmares it felt like terrible I never felt energy as bad as that this is why I posted and read so much on here at around that time. I used to live in a city that was very Jewish so far as population (big mistake if I ever move again to another place I'll check the statistics on Jews there before I do I did move over an hour away a year or two ago) but even then I never felt that bad on yom kippur when I was there. So I'm sure something was going on.

If we hear it again I will let the sheriff personally know this and ask him to check it out. Maybe I should even if I don't. I will not go walking there looking around for it.

It's just odd I never heard anything like this at all before yom kippur. It was about three days into the week before I started hearing it.

If anything bad is going on and they can catch it. I will post the news link for you guys. I hope for the best and hope I was either paranoid by the energy around yom kippur or hearing something innovent.

NEVER doubt your intuition!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back