Clubs.....

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

HailMotherLilith

Clubs.....

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:22 pm

I never liked clubs or parties of nowadays..

But recently, I've been feeling like going to a club, or something like that, to celebrate Halloween. Should I avoid it?

I wanna hear different opinions so that is why I am asking.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Powstanie Pogańskie

Re: Clubs.....

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:28 pm

I'd wager that you should be alright to go to one. If it's a well-organized celebration and the club management knows how to deal with potential junkies and drunkards, it could be a hella fun time and you'd likely make some friends. Impressing them with your occult knowledge and what-have-you; it's the time of year where even the most unaware, unspiritual people find the things we do interesting and fun to learn about, even if they think you're just roleplaying as a witch or something.

There are some risks to it that I'm sure you've considered, largely drug-related since that shit has long infiltrated the club scene, but with the sheer amount of spiritual protection you've built up and with multiple Gods watching over you, you'll be safe. And if it turns out that clubs really aren't your thing, you can easily bow out of there and find a better Halloween celebration to partake in. A backup plan or two is a good idea.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.

Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:I'd wager that you should be alright to go to one. If it's a well-organized celebration and the club management knows how to deal with potential junkies and drunkards, it could be a hella fun time and you'd likely make some friends. Impressing them with your occult knowledge and what-have-you; it's the time of year where even the most unaware, unspiritual people find the things we do interesting and fun to learn about, even if they think you're just roleplaying as a witch or something.

There are some risks to it that I'm sure you've considered, largely drug-related since that shit has long infiltrated the club scene, but with the sheer amount of spiritual protection you've built up and with multiple Gods watching over you, you'll be safe. And if it turns out that clubs really aren't your thing, you can easily bow out of there and find a better Halloween celebration to partake in. A backup plan or two is a good idea.

Thank you so much for the reply!!

The club has a requirement for the Halloween party: To be 18 or above and to have masks on :twisted:

I LOVE dressing up for Halloween! It was my all time dream to participate in a Halloween celebration, but we don't have that here... sadly...

I feel a good and a positive vibe going to one, plus, I feel like I could make some friends there! :)

It's after at dark hours tho... like 10 pm something and it gets dark at 7:13 pm over here already. I'm not interested in drinking, as it makes me very dizzy and makes me feel like my muscles are giving out on me, so I avoid it for that and to also not cause any holes in my aura.

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:11 am

Go enjoy yourself, just dont do drugs and alcohol :twisted:

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:39 pm

Aquarius wrote:Go enjoy yourself, just dont do drugs and alcohol :twisted:

Thank you!

Also, fuck drugs and alcohol

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:48 am

i myself go to clubs very often but mostly to dance myself away and enjoy the music i like to listen and ofcourse sometimes you can definitely meet cool people who like the same stuff and have same hobbys and interests like you do oooorrr even meet other SS who also come to just enjoy the music and dance themselves away sooo... i dont see any problems with that :D ofcourse i avoid drunken idiots or i just laugh at them and with few jokes make them realize how pathethic they are when they drink sooo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

you can party but keep it healthy (no drugs, alcohol and all that crap ofcourse)
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:00 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:i myself go to clubs very often but mostly to dance myself away and enjoy the music i like to listen and ofcourse sometimes you can definitely meet cool people who like the same stuff and have same hobbys and interests like you do oooorrr even meet other SS who also come to just enjoy the music and dance themselves away sooo... i dont see any problems with that :D ofcourse i avoid drunken idiots or i just laugh at them and with few jokes make them realize how pathethic they are when they drink sooo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

you can party but keep it healthy (no drugs, alcohol and all that crap ofcourse)

Got it! :)
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:14 pm

Oh, yeah, I do agree with people here, go, have a good time if you feel like.

Alcohol and drugs are not a prerequisite for having a good time at any party. When you see that shit for what it really is, you will realize that is quite contrary.

"Damn, I was so high and drunk last night, I do not even remember most of it" <-- how the heck is this a definition of good experience?

And if you meet someone you like at the parties, be careful, please. A lot of idiots and dangerous people out there, who are not worth your time and energy. This is a friendly advice, I do not want to sound like your mother. :)

Good luck, and may you have a good time.

Hail Satan!!!
People who do not respect themselves do not deserve my respect either.

Jack

Postby Jack » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:26 am

I really don't understand why people drink or smoke. Its neither tasty nor does it help to cure depression or anything related. Or help you sleep or relieve stress.Once my friends talked me into smoking and I felt disgusting. It was like inhaling tire smoke. It tasted shit and my throat felt sore and disgusted afterwards. Same with drinking. And I thought it would help me sleep but the high was such an uncomfortable high that neither could I sleep nor could I be fully awake. It was completely fucked up. And I was like "wtf am I doing ?. This feels like shit. Why do people say it helps you sleep when it certainly does not ??. Tf I just wasted money on nothing."

As opposed to this the beautiful meditation from Satan was something I did to relieve myself of stress in a positive way. It gave me a natural high and helped me go deep into trance and get good sleep. It also felt "REALLY" good.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:25 pm

Larissa666 wrote:Oh, yeah, I do agree with people here, go, have a good time if you feel like.

Alcohol and drugs are not a prerequisite for having a good time at any party. When you see that shit for what it really is, you will realize that is quite contrary.

"Damn, I was so high and drunk last night, I do not even remember most of it" <-- how the heck is this a definition of good experience?

And if you meet someone you like at the parties, be careful, please. A lot of idiots and dangerous people out there, who are not worth your time and energy. This is a friendly advice, I do not want to sound like your mother. :)

Hail Satan!!!

I totally agree with you.

This "want" had already passed. I'm naturally not an extroverted person, just extroverted (to some point) with the people I trust.

But thanks for the advise :D

Jack wrote:I really don't understand why people drink or smoke. Its neither tasty nor does it help to cure depression or anything related. Or help you sleep or relieve stress.Once my friends talked me into smoking and I felt disgusting. It was like inhaling tire smoke. It tasted shit and my throat felt sore and disgusted afterwards. Same with drinking. And I thought it would help me sleep but the high was such an uncomfortable high that neither could I sleep nor could I be fully awake. It was completely fucked up. And I was like "wtf am I doing ?. This feels like shit. Why do people say it helps you sleep when it certainly does not ??. Tf I just wasted money on nothing."

As opposed to this the beautiful meditation from Satan was something I did to relieve myself of stress in a positive way. It gave me a natural high and helped me go deep into trance and get good sleep. It also felt "REALLY" good.

I ask the same question once in a while.

I never smoked, felt like it when I was younger, but refused. Alcohol always made me feel bad and weak, but non alcohol drinks didn't.

Do you guys think the non alcohol drinks are still a no go like any regular alcoholic drinks?

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

SdD

Postby SdD » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:35 pm

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:[quote=]i myself go to clubs very often but mostly to dance myself away and enjoy the music i like to listen and ofcourse sometimes you can definitely meet cool people who like the same stuff and have same hobbys and interests like you do oooorrr even meet other SS who also come to just enjoy the music and dance themselves away sooo... i dont see any problems with that :D ofcourse i avoid drunken idiots or i just laugh at them and with few jokes make them realize how pathethic they are when they drink sooo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got it! :)[/quote]

????

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:18 pm

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:Oh, yeah, I do agree with people here, go, have a good time if you feel like.

Hail Satan!!!

This "want" had already passed. I'm naturally not an extroverted person, just extroverted (to some point) with the people I trust.

Jack wrote:I really don't understand why people drink or smoke. Its neither tasty nor does it help to cure depression or anything related. Or help you sleep or relieve stress.Once my friends talked me into smoking and I felt disgusting. It was like inhaling tire smoke. It tasted shit and my throat felt sore and disgusted afterwards. Same with drinking. And I thought it would help me sleep but the high was such an uncomfortable high that neither could I sleep nor could I be fully awake. It was completely fucked up. And I was like "wtf am I doing ?. This feels like shit. Why do people say it helps you sleep when it certainly does not ??. Tf I just wasted money on nothing."

I never smoked, felt like it when I was younger, but refused. Alcohol always made me feel bad and weak, but non alcohol drinks didn't.

Do you guys think the non alcohol drinks are still a no go like any regular alcoholic drinks?

I am similar to you. I am somewhat of an “ambivert” I have my moments of extroverted and introverted behavior. Sometimes I go crazy from spending time isolated, and I want to go out and have fun with everyone I can find, I feel so much better in company than alone. But then, at times, I close myself in my apartment, and do not think of moving outside if I do not really must to. :)

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:57 am

Damn, this post is months old, I was lured in by a necromancer... lol

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

I am similar to you. I am somewhat of an “ambivert” I have my moments of extroverted and introverted behavior. Sometimes I go crazy from spending time isolated, and I want to go out and have fun with everyone I can find, I feel so much better in company than alone. But then, at times, I close myself in my apartment, and do not think of moving outside if I do not really must to. :)

Oh come on!

I wanted to ask you to exchange mails with one another, but refrained from it due to other things, but this reply of yours makes me want to ask you that again, but I won't, sorry!

Larissa666 wrote:Damn, this post is months old, I was lured in by a necromancer... lol

What do you mean?

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:15 am

Larissa666 wrote:Damn, this post is months old, I was lured in by a necromancer... lol

What do you mean?[/quote]

Necromancy is an Internet term for digging up months old threads and making them active again.

I generally do not do that, I consider thread which has been inactive for months as “finished”.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 pm

Larissa666 wrote:

What do you mean?

Necromancy is an Internet term for digging up months old threads and making them active again.

I generally do not do that, I consider thread which has been inactive for months as “finished”.[/quote]

Oooh, okay, thank you for explaining this! :D

Larissa.... I want to talk about our Incubus with you!!!!! Sorry!!! I hope you don't take this as being disrespectful!!!!! >.<

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:49 pm

It's honestly a blessing for alcohol/drugs to make you feel like shit; alcohol largely does this to me as well as I have a sensitive stomach, so I can't really drink much if at all without feeling ill. Then there's all my friends who have downed two mixed drinks in the time it's taken me to get a quarter through my first. Seeing the direction of their lives, I consider myself fortunate in a sense that alcohol is something I can't make into an obstacle even if I wanted to.

I will say tho that chances are, the people who told you it helps them sleep likely were being honest, at least in regards to themselves. It doesn't help me with that either, but I do have friends that will pass right out after drinking. Same with the whole relieving stress or whatever else; these drugs really do seem to have effects tailored to the user's own makeup and ability. In my case, I've noticed that both drinking and smoking stimulate my appetite, specifically for hot dogs, whereas for others they don't necessarily experience this for either drug.

Ultimately, of course, it's just better to eschew all of that in favor of spiritual practice. It shames me to admit it but it is the honest truth that I struggle with a cannabis addiction that I'm attempting to expunge completely, and the more I do so the more I feel how this shit and everything else is absolute poison, and the disgust builds. It's like becoming keenly aware on an actual, physical level, what is happening to the body and how negative it is. It's something I hope newer members who might be coming here with other notions about drug use will experience quickly lest it become that much more difficult to detach and be free from.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.

Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:50 am

Years ago I stopped going to bars and clubs because apart from I do not drink alcohol and I do not smoke, is extremely unpleasant to be surrounded by these type of people, they are literally like zombies.