Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cycles of the moon and motivation problems

darkmonkey666

I have this issue especially with yoga I know I stopped with the yoga for now and dread restarting it even though I should.
I start out in something meditation wise really motivated or start a working even way over doing it with great motivation. Then it kind of becomes a chore to do the meditation if I can not dread doing it enough and i put it off till I'm staying up too late to do meditations and the rtr at the last minute. I suffer insomnia cause of this lol.
Then after a few days of it being a chore my motivation comes back then it goes to being a chore again.

I only missed the rtr 3 days since it began cause of this issue as I have been able to force myself to do it on some days and spent half the day happily doing the rtr on the opposite type of day lol.

Same with meditation.

I know I should start some new meditations switch up etc I usually wait for motivational days to try new things then skip days on certain meditations. I have even done that with aura of protection.

I haven't figured out why my motivation goes in cycles every few days but I figure it somehow has something to do with the moon as it changes quickly like the moon.

Well at one time I burned myself out though way overdoing meditation then skipping altogether for days (this was when I first started satanism btw)

It would be nice to know how to gauge this or go about it btw yeah I know what it sounds like and I do have at least one planet in each cardinal element and my moon is in home sign and the apex of a t square so I'm sure cardinal energy has something to do with this as well but I suspect its the moon.

Any advice oh and how do I figure out what moon sign and cycle is best to start a new thing or get things done its constantly changing sometimes also I have long bouts of motivation for a week or more and also long bouts of having to force myself to do things a week or more as well.

Hail Sata

darkmonkey666 said:
I have this issue especially with yoga I know I stopped with the yoga for now and dread restarting it even though I should.
I start out in something meditation wise really motivated or start a working even way over doing it with great motivation. Then it kind of becomes a chore to do the meditation if I can not dread doing it enough and i put it off till I'm staying up too late to do meditations and the rtr at the last minute. I suffer insomnia cause of this lol.
Then after a few days of it being a chore my motivation comes back then it goes to being a chore again.

I only missed the rtr 3 days since it began cause of this issue as I have been able to force myself to do it on some days and spent half the day happily doing the rtr on the opposite type of day lol.

Same with meditation.

I know I should start some new meditations switch up etc I usually wait for motivational days to try new things then skip days on certain meditations. I have even done that with aura of protection.

I haven't figured out why my motivation goes in cycles every few days but I figure it somehow has something to do with the moon as it changes quickly like the moon.

Well at one time I burned myself out though way overdoing meditation then skipping altogether for days (this was when I first started satanism btw)

It would be nice to know how to gauge this or go about it btw yeah I know what it sounds like and I do have at least one planet in each cardinal element and my moon is in home sign and the apex of a t square so I'm sure cardinal energy has something to do with this as well but I suspect its the moon.

Any advice oh and how do I figure out what moon sign and cycle is best to start a new thing or get things done its constantly changing sometimes also I have long bouts of motivation for a week or more and also long bouts of having to force myself to do things a week or more as well.

Hail Sata
I can explain to you my point of view in this as I believe many suffer from it and i suffered from it too.
You are probabily doing more than you should and can do, and you want to do this to achieve "power", you tend to think about all kinds of powers you can achieve with meditation and want to do as much as possible to have this "power" in a shorter time, that will cause the kind of short term motivation to be triggered, you will do 2 hours straight of meditation and then you wont want to meditate the next day, a classic, lol. This happens with so many things, like you think something is cool and you search it on the web, the web will speak all kind of interesting things about this cool thing your researching and ur short term motivation will trigger making you want to pursue that cool thing, only to be bored by it the next day. To counter act this the first thing to acknowledge is this "short term motivation" event that I explained to you, second is by living a life that is more in harmony with yourself, dont rush things, you have a lifetime, rushing them will just cause you hangups, meditation is beautiful and relaxing see it this way, not as a boring core, there are periods where i just meditate 20 mins a day and thats completely fine by me because we are all completely different and not in a rush, so take it easy and relax :)
and be more in tune with your nature.

Aquarius said:
darkmonkey666 said:

Same with meditation.

Hail Sata
I can explain to you my point of view in this as I believe many suffer from it and i suffered from it too.
You are probabily doing more than you should and can do, and you want to do this to achieve "power", you tend to think about all kinds of powers you can achieve with meditation and want to do as much as possible to have this "power" in a shorter time, that will cause the kind of short term motivation to be triggered, you will do 2 hours straight of meditation and then you wont want to meditate the next day, a classic, lol. This happens with so many things, like you think something is cool and you search it on the web, the web will speak all kind of interesting things about this cool thing your researching and ur short term motivation will trigger making you want to pursue that cool thing, only to be bored by it the next day. To counter act this the first thing to acknowledge is this "short term motivation" event that I explained to you, second is by living a life that is more in harmony with yourself, dont rush things, you have a lifetime, rushing them will just cause you hangups, meditation is beautiful and relaxing see it this way, not as a boring core, there are periods where i just meditate 20 mins a day and thats completely fine by me because we are all completely different and not in a rush, so take it easy and relax :)
and be more in tune with your nature.
It happened to me when i was a beginner i thought i could become powerful in a short time and have all kind of cool powers so i did a lot and well...nothing happened lol
It takes a lot to fully empower and clean from negative Karma your chakras and soul, it takes time but it is worth it. I now don't do too much but just enough that i feel is right for me.

I have to say that in two years i may can't fly or other cool stuff but i advanced a lot and the power to change my life with magic is pretty useful ;)

Use Aum Yamaya Nama to restructure/rig your mind to what you desire. Its the positive force of Pluto and the mantra of the deity yama. It can grant obsession and one pointed focus on whatever you program it to do. Don't use more reps,though. Its extremely powerful and can make one neurotic. Affirmation must always be willed with visualization about what exactly you want to manifest in reality.
An example will be,"In a healthy and positive manner I'm completely and permanently obsessed with *** and dedicating major part of my day towards it.". Or. "In a healthy and positive manner I'm completely dedicated to finish my *** for the day" .
Where *** is the thing/activity you wish to definitely do.

It's funny, I was just about to look for advice on this same topic. More or less I started doubling up on the FINAL RTR before we were asked to, and after the sermon about doubling up I decided "Sure, why not?" Though I started this change days later. In the end I did about 40 FINAL RTRs in 10 days and was sick of it, so I did only one FINAL RTR yesterday :/ And the sad part is I felt so un motivated and drained by this that I skipped my yoga again too.

In essence; It's all about the basics, so get them down first. As well, don't over burden yourself with meditations and yoga.

Hope this helped :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back