Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about a detail when aligning chakras

hailourtruegod

I align my chakras everyday and recently I felt like I might be aligning the shoulder and hip chakras wrong all this time. Are they supposed to be aligned with the middle chakras or the main chakras?

Opening_12th_and_13th_Chakras.html

In the bottom photo on this page it shows that the hip chakras would be aligned with the middle Sacral chakra and not the main one on the spine. Is this the same for the shoulder chakras? I hope I'm making sense here. :?

By the way, by middle chakras i mean the middle extensions. Thought that was important to make clear.

Do you know where your hips are? That is where the first "seal" is at. It is where the Sacral Chakra is. They are more at the Sacral Chakra, but go towards the Solar Plexus Chakra "666". The second "seal" is at the shoulder chakras they are connected with the Heart Chakra and contain the Souls wings. The third and last "seal" is in the head, where the temples are located. They are connected to the sixth chakra. Third eye is an extension of the sixth chakra.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Alignment.html

HailMotherLilith said:
Do you know where your hips are? That is where the first "seal" is at. It is where the Sacral Chakra is. They are more at the Sacral Chakra, but go towards the Solar Plexus Chakra "666". The second "seal" is at the shoulder chakras they are connected with the Heart Chakra and contain the Souls wings. The third and last "seal" is in the head, where the temples are located. They are connected to the sixth chakra. Third eye is an extension of the sixth chakra.

That's what I was worried about. That people wouldn't understand what I'm trying to ask lol.

Let's see if this helps, what I mean is do I point the tips of the shoulder and hip chakras towards the middle (extension chakras) or do they point towards the spine?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
hailourtruegod said:
By the way, by middle chakras i mean the middle extensions. Thought that was important to make clear.
The middle chakras are the main ones. Front, back, and sides are the extensions.

The Kundalini goes up the spine when we do the rising. Going thru the *main* chakras.

hailourtruegod said:
The middle chakras are the main ones. Front, back, and sides are the extensions.

The throat and sixth main chakras are in the middle of their respected areas. The back chakras on those two are the extensions. I forgot to mention this.

hailourtruegod said:
HailMotherLilith said:

That's what I was worried about. That people wouldn't understand what I'm trying to ask lol.

Let's see if this helps, what I mean is do I point the tips of the shoulder and hip chakras towards the middle (extension chakras) or do they point towards the spine?

hailourtruegod said:

The Kundalini goes up the spine when we do the rising. Going thru the *main* chakras.

They are in the middle from my understanding.

It's true that kundalini goes through the spine, but those are still the back extensions.

I thought when we open our chakras, at least for the base, sacral, solar plexus and heart chakra, we focus on where they are in our spines. And we focus on the same spots, the spine and not the middle of our bodies, when we do the full chakra meditation. That's because those are where the main chakras are for 1-4. Is this not correct?

Since we focus on the area on our spines for the 1-4 chakras that means they're the main ones since when we empower our main chakras the extensions get empowered as well. Yes?

P.S. i do appreciate the feedback guys. If I've been doing the meditations wrong then I'm glad I brought this up. :)

hailourtruegod said:
It's true that kundalini goes through the spine, but those are still the back extensions.

I thought when we open our chakras, at least for the base, sacral, solar plexus and heart chakra, we focus on where they are in our spines. And we focus on the same spots, the spine and not the middle of our bodies, when we do the full chakra meditation. That's because those are where the main chakras are for 1-4. Is this not correct?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=48778#p48778

hailourtruegod said:

Wtf...

Thanks bro. So that means I have to focus in the middle of my body when I do the full chakra meditation, Raum or any meditation that have me focus on my main chakras. I'll start doing it that way instead of focusing on the extensions on my spine.

That being said when we open the main chakras in the beginners meditation I had to focus in the middle since that's where the main ones are, correct?

Also, I find it funny that I've been empowering my extensions this whole time. :lol: I gots me some strong back extensions yo :cool: :lol: I can feel them when I've been empowering them and my spine gets really hot. That itself makes me feel like I don't have to do the Opening the chakras meditation again. Being consistent and doing both yogas and the RTR has made me reach new personal levels in advancing but for some reason I have felt unbalanced spiritually. This must explain why.

What do you guys think? Should I do that again or no? I probably already answered my own question with the last part but I like to hear what you guys think. Especially seeing I've been doing things wrong for years like a goofball. D;

hailourtruegod said:
hailourtruegod said:

Wtf...

Thanks bro. So that means I have to focus in the middle of my body when I do the full chakra meditation, Raum or any meditation that have me focus on my main chakras. I'll start doing it that way instead of focusing on the extensions on my spine.

That being said when we open the main chakras in the beginners meditation I had to focus in the middle since that's where the main ones are, correct?

Also, I find it funny that I've been empowering my extensions this whole time. :lol: I gots me some strong back extensions yo :cool: :lol: I can feel them when I've been empowering them and my spine gets really hot. That itself makes me feel like I don't have to do the Opening the chakras meditation again. Being consistent and doing both yogas and the RTR has made me reach new personal levels in advancing but for some reason I have felt unbalanced spiritually. This must explain why.

What do you guys think? Should I do that again or no? I probably already answered my own question with the last part but I like to hear what you guys think. Especially seeing I've been doing things wrong for years like a goofball. D;
You should do the opening chakras again and do the Raum meditation and full chakras meditation correctly from now on. You still empowered yourself, don't panick and from now on do the right thing. If you felt inbalanced it was probabily this, do the Raum meditation like you should (in the
middle chakras) it empower all the soul so you will not feel imbalanced anymore. If you are doing all those meditations then keep doing them in the correct way while you do the opening chakras, if you stop doing them you could loose a lot of energy and make you depresed.

hailourtruegod said:
hailourtruegod said:

Wtf...

Do it again correctly.

luis said:
hailourtruegod said:

Wtf...

You should do the opening chakras again and do the Raum meditation and full chakras meditation correctly from now on. You still empowered yourself, don't panick and from now on do the right thing. If you felt inbalanced it was probabily this, do the Raum meditation like you should (in the
middle chakras) it empower all the soul so you will not feel imbalanced anymore. If you are doing all those meditations then keep doing them in the correct way while you do the opening chakras, if you stop doing them you could loose a lot of energy and make you depresed.
I should add that the opening chakras meditation each takes like a minute or two, so better do it than to be sorry later, right?

Yes. Of course Luis. :)

Thanks to everyone who replied. I've been doing the Opening the chakras meditation since Saturday, for all of them including the top even tho I was already doing those correctly because why not. I've only slept for 5 hours in the last 2 days and don't feel miserable. The first night after I started this I just couldn't sleep past 4 hours. I felt well rested with that. Last night only slept an hour because I had to work very early and started my routine a little late but I feel fine. I'm actually doing good time today even tho I had a longer than usual day at work and will be getting some good sleep tonight -w- lol. Now off I go to finish my meditations and then RTRs. :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back