Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

fell off the wagon, chakra questions.

serpentwalker666

To make a long story short I fell off the wagon with life and sleep and responsibilities in general. I kept pushing and pushing, and I just broke down. And ended up in a stagnation my meditations, and had to quit my yoga as I was so exhausted I could do anything but stare at the wall for hours. My question is, don't the chakras only close if you quit working on them completely? As I've still been spinning them and vibrating into them and such a little bit. I don't want to lose all my progress. I've gone a little backwards but when I get completely back together I'll move forward more consistently.

I have the same issue when it comes to yoga. I get really motivated to do things starting out and go all hung ho in them then I eventually see it as a chore and something I need to do and eventually dread it. Then the cycle comes back around whether I have stopped or not and I enjoy it again same tends to happen with the rtr and meditation etc. Sometimes I'm forcing myself to do the rtr once in a day and dreading it other times I do it 4 or 5 times a day. Same with meditation sometimes i dread it and force myself to do things other times I over do it with enthusiasm. I am very convinced this somehow has to do with the cycles of the moon as i have a cardinal t square with the moon as apex in its home sign of cancer.

I haven't figured out what cycle does what but my motivation seems to change every few days. I am not sure how to fix this either. For the most part though I have forced myself to do the rtr when needed and have only missed 3 days since it began. I dont know why this cycle happens.

darkmonkey666 said:
I have the same issue when it comes to yoga. I get really motivated to do things starting out and go all hung ho in them then I eventually see it as a chore and something I need to do and eventually dread it. Then the cycle comes back around whether I have stopped or not and I enjoy it again same tends to happen with the rtr and meditation etc. Sometimes I'm forcing myself to do the rtr once in a day and dreading it other times I do it 4 or 5 times a day. Same with meditation sometimes i dread it and force myself to do things other times I over do it with enthusiasm. I am very convinced this somehow has to do with the cycles of the moon as i have a cardinal t square with the moon as apex in its home sign of cancer.

I haven't figured out what cycle does what but my motivation seems to change every few days. I am not sure how to fix this either. For the most part though I have forced myself to do the rtr when needed and have only missed 3 days since it began. I dont know why this cycle happens.

Do you happen to do too many things at once?

I used to do too many meditations, got overwhelmed (not in the energy sense) and slacked off. Now I don't do it.

I had a bad cycle of chronic insomnia that just crippled me. Lol i kept trying to push myself forward., so i ended up seeing an acupuncturist and getting an herbal formula to help. Centralforce recommended me a few in the past. But i figured since I had the time I'd get treated and figure out my entire health pattern so i dont put myself in this situation again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back