Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Promiscuity

Godmode

I don't know about everyone else here but I am personally not promiscuous at all. It has nothing to do with libido or erectile function but mainly a problem with getting close to others. I wish I had a girlfriend so I wouldn't be frustrated all the time but shit happens. I would probably be promiscuous in some other circumstance I guess but I don't know maybe I wouldn't.

So I'm wondering what all your opinions on promiscuity are & also why some people are shy and why some people aren't. I personally think people are promiscuous because they are insecure about their value and don't want to feel replaceable or unlovable. Plus, it's just the mainstream thing so people do it because it feels good and its OK to do. It's easier to say that someone you love doesn't want you to date you because they're scared of how sexual you are, than to admit that maybe the person you really want just doesn't like your personality, trust you, or want you back.

I know that sounds harsh but in my experience it's true in at least some cases. I know a guy who told me that he's able to sleep around a lot because he specifically lowers his standards to groom sexually naive girls. I also know three women like this, who prey on male virgins and rack up large numbers of sexual partners. Its kind of like, "well I only have sex with beta-males so I'm not a REAL slut... per say..." lol
Well anyways the man told me he does this because he's never been able to handle rejection from women he actually really wanted. To me it seems like he's just cheating at the game and damning himself in his own mind in a sense. There's also STDs and nobody who sleeps around actually wears protection. Thoughts?

One way we are lucky as SS is we have a chance to get to know our true selves and desires through meditation and spiritual growth.

When I was a teen I fell into a trap that it was cool to be promiscuous because my friends were. This was damaging to me for years after because by nature I'm monagomous I just didn't have time and ability to figure it out.

If anyone wonders if they should be promiscuous or not then probably they are not.

I know sleeping with anyone is not good and you should keep it in your race and sleeping around a lot isn't good either but what about those myself included who are not the Jeslous types with their partners and are not necessarily monogamous. My current partner is like that I dont feel as I want to be monogamous either. I do feel love and respect for the person more than just using them but dont feel I can commit myself to one partner only nor do I feel like my partner has to either.

Is this bad and what should i do to work on this if it is.

I only ask this though cause I am trying to overcome all xtian nonsense for a time I believed i can and should do anything i want cause i had some xtian hang ups and am over that now. I am freer now than I was. I also know a couple of fetishes me and several others i have met have (some of them were talked about not so kindly by some people here but its consensual non pedophilia and doesnt harm anyone so) have some astrological stuff in them as i tend to attract people with the same ascendant and venus etc for what reason I dont know but I have my theory on a couple things.

I wish to be sexually free but not feed into the xtian machine as in just rebel against it and help the Jews get a backlash. I never thought though that I could commit to just one person and I make that clear in any relationship and dont expect the other person to commit either. Me and my current partner (yes same venus and ascendant as me like two other people before me lol that is common in most relationships I'm not sure why) want to bring someone else in maybe.

Anyways. I want no hang ups just to live a free life and do what makes me and others happy i actually do care about others happiness too so your take on any of this

I'm very interested in sexuality and why we like the things we do and how we go about trying to sate those desires. At one point I thought human sexuality would be an interesting field to study back when I was a psych major. I'm still probably just pulling shit out of the deepest recesses of my ass, but regardless I've contemplated it some.

I think in regards to shy vs. outgoing, that really does lie in the soul and can be seen astrologically, but it is a spectrum that can fluctuate based on that person's circumstance(s). At least that's how it is for me; when my mental health is in a poor state, I am significantly more shy and outright uncomfortable with strangers. Their presence unnerves me to the point that I get frustrated and even angry. Thus during these lowly periods I tend to isolate myself and refuse to do things that might involve interacting with strangers. However, when my health is good and I'm not down, I can be very boisterous and gracious with people I don't know. Conversation flows with such ease that I wouldn't think myself capable of it had I not demonstrated that I am.

On top of that, I am admittedly a horndog that likes to look at all the men, but I never attempt to pursue any of them. After some reflection on my one recent dating experience and my emotions and desires during, I concluded that I'd probably do best in a small, close-knit polyamorous arrangement, and that I'd be open to casual sex with a friend I know. So mayhaps I would lean in the promiscuous direction - or at least I share some traits with promiscuous people. But I can't go full-blown hump-n-dump promiscuity; the idea of seeing someone as just a means to the end that is my sexual release, and/or them seeing me as the same, makes my soul recoil in disgust and shame. The people you mentioned sound exactly like what I'm talking about. As for why they do it, I'd say it varies and it'd be hard to get the truth out of some of them. Some people have those hang ups and fears like your friend; some people are genuinely selfish and couldn't give two shits and a fuck about the people they sleep with. Means to an end.

I think another issue for me is, I don't want to just sleep with anyone. Risk of STDs aside, I feel a need to bond with whoever I might consider having sex with, even if just getting to know them as friends. Because if it turns out I don't like them as people, that attraction might just dissipate into nothingness, and I'd wind up regretting getting intimate with such a person. A big part of why I don't seek out partners amongst the massive crowds of non-Satanists - who I've taken to dubbing "nieświadomki" for the sake of having an ambiguous term - is exactly that. I look down upon a lot of the shit they say and do. And men in the "LGBTQ" community, almost collectively, conduct themselves and their sexual relations in ways I find to be abhorrent. They are rife with questionable "age play", heavily promote race-mixing to the point of shaming all those who would prefer to not do that, and such a startling number are just so...sassily feminine. And not feminine in a manner that would suit a proper Gentile woman of Satan.

I feel that this is a tad rambly, but hopefully my thoughts came out sensibly. We're all certainly free to see to our sex lives as we personally deem appropriate, but in a Jew-corrupted society, you will of course see vicious attacks upon and the twisted deformation of sexuality and actions that embrace it. Thus you'll have more people like the ones you described.

darkmonkey666 said:
I only ask this though cause I am trying to overcome all xtian nonsense for a time I believed i can and should do anything i want cause i had some xtian hang ups and am over that now. I am freer now than I was. I also know a couple of fetishes me and several others i have met have (some of them were talked about not so kindly by some people here but its consensual non pedophilia and doesnt harm anyone so) have some astrological stuff in them as i tend to attract people with the same ascendant and venus etc for what reason I dont know but I have my theory on a couple things.

I wish to be sexually free but not feed into the xtian machine as in just rebel against it and help the Jews get a backlash. I never thought though that I could commit to just one person and I make that clear in any relationship and dont expect the other person to commit either. Me and my current partner (yes same venus and ascendant as me like two other people before me lol that is common in most relationships I'm not sure why) want to bring someone else in maybe.

Anyways. I want no hang ups just to live a free life and do what makes me and others happy i actually do care about others happiness too so your take on any of this

As a fellow fetishist, worry not; there is a stark, notable difference between having a sexual interest in things in a consensual setting with adults, and the Jews who take these things beyond the realm of sexuality and into the realms of obsession and mental sickness.

Furthermore, it's worthy to note that you aren't expected to be in a committed, monogamous relationship; it sounds to me like you, as is your partner, are meant for a different arrangement and trying to deny yourself this will cause psychological harm and leave you feeling unfulfilled and perhaps lost. So long as you know what you want, your partner knows what they want, and you're all informed and consenting and okay with this, all is well.

Plus, Father Satan Himself has five wives; definitely no reason why you should feel any guilt or concern about not feeling right for a monogamous arrangement.

Honestly I feel the same way, I'm a monogamous person and I've never really understood hookup culture / polygamy as I'm protective and loyal to those I'm dating. Though I could see wanting to date / be with someone else after years, or even decades of being with the same person.

It's funny too, I've always been a 'giver' in almost every way; I have universal donor's blood, I'm generous as well as kind, and all the women I've been with have got off more that I ever do :/ In fact, the first girl I had sex with couldn't even get me to orgasm more than three times during our entire relationship. It's probably for the better though, I actually found the JoS page because I was looking up Succubus' and learning about the occult after the messy breakup with her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd say the best thing a SS could do is do a working to attract a fellow SS if you want to try dating, or just want a close friend. It will inevitably come out that you're a SS of you date people who are without :( As well, Jews seem to be everywhere (at least where I live). And the last thing you want to do is accidentally date one like I did X(

TL;DR - Sex feels good I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ones chart can factor in the levels of if there's Venus in Gemini for men or Mars in gemini for women. Other supporting factors can amplify this position and make one totally okay with this.

Some of our Gods have several wives. Satan has 5 wives.

While some gods are monogamous. This is individual and there's no right or wrong.

I have a few similaritiys to you but for myself I found out that you have to come to Terms with the hole Situation. For myself I could follow the destructive Lifestyle go partying every week and smoke and stuff, come in conctact with People and find women to get Closer. But I dont have this Lifestyle because it harms you in every way. I could get a girlfriend (Xian, and all that shit) but it would harm me.
So I accepted It shouldn't be now. For myself I have actually a succubus with an open relationship, and looking Forward. One Thing I found out, you will never find People who think like you, in this jewish Lifestyle. You will only find a Partner over your spirituallity. For example you leave your Body, and meet other People who also can leave their Body. Thats the only way. So try to use your frust and see it as a Motivation for your spirituality. On the other side, if you are looking for a girlfriend with the negative Lifestyle do rune Meditation, and affirmations. I you have low self esteem, do an Affirmation like I am sexy and I know it and are very appealing to Girls. Not this one because this one is shit but in this style :D. Use your knowledge and dont let you down.

Try to see how life would be without xianity or hangups. A lot of people are simply playful when it comes to sex, and don't have hangups. And a lot of people take their time getting to know someone before having sex. It really depends on one's soul nature, and people should just do what's best for them, but of course safely.

But a lot of people unfortunately sleep around for the wrong reasons. Most people are so out of tune with nature :/

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
On top of that, I am admittedly a horndog that likes to look at all the men, but I never attempt to pursue any of them.
I see you're a man of culture as well.

Egon said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
On top of that, I am admittedly a horndog that likes to look at all the men, but I never attempt to pursue any of them.
I see you're a man of culture as well.

Damn right.~

I suppose though that it's not accurate to say I never pursue any of them; sometimes I do. There's just often such a personality clash with so many of them that I've taken a look-but-don't-touch approach. I've figured that the time for relationships will come when I've fixed problems in my own life, and focusing on those things will ultimately yield more success and happiness in the long run.

Men and women who are promiscuous in the manner you're stating are known as love avoidants. They purposely break up relationships and just sleep around because they're afraid of intimacy or opening up to anybody. While those who have multiple failed long term relationships are known as love addicts. They feel sentinence through a partners approval. It sort of justifies their existence for them. Their whole world revolves around approval and are also deeply insecure.They must have a place where they belong to and hence justify their whole existence and sense of being. Need to be accepted is very important to them.These two are the hard left and the hard right of the dating fringe . Sexual liberation without responsibility and understanding about yourself and others ,and Jewish interference in the television and culture in general has brought this about.
The people who are on neither side. Who accept themselves, who are neither afraid of opening up or getting left alone are in the middle. Here you find most monogamous relationships and some polyamorous relationships. Essentially if you pair bond with someone on the mental and spiritual side,it's almost like you've been synchronized on a server. Your mental,psychological and daily rhythms are adjusted to your roles. Like a wife intuitively feels when the husband is down or tired and brings him something to eat or cheers him up or something. Like a boyfriend can intuitively pickup signals that the girl wants something. And tries to provide that. Its really like the other part is a reflection of yourself and "knows" you inside out.A polyamorous setting may also work,though there must be some sort of rules and regulations. The most workable polyamorous relationships are ones of polygamy and polygyny. Confusing no of men and women have extreme difficulty making it work. Just any number of men and women a relationship isn't really one,it's just an orgy. There must be pare bonding. A relationship is an actual relationship when one notices the hot ones of the opposite sex except his/her gf/bf and feels nothing. He/she may notice how hot she/he may be
but there's no incentive to take things forward. He/she is completely satisfied and content with she/he.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back