Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

40 day meditation program question

bloodyteo

I am currently at day 17 in the 40 day meditation program ( found it at one of the member's signature) and I am ready to do the Opening of the Crown Chakra, but when I enter the page from JoS it says that I have to do the Opening of the Sixth Chakra, which in the program does not appear, only the Third Eye opening appears at days 12-16, but no Sixth Chakra.

From what I've read on the forum and JoS I need to do the Sixth Chakra opening, which is done in 7 days and then continue. Can someone please clarify it for me?
And if I do the 7 days of Sixth Chakra I keep doing what is says at the Crown chakra page and then continue doing the same for when I'm doing the Crown chakra opening?
On another note, I just started doing Hatha Yoga, and it says to do every pose for 2 breaths. Breaths meaning like Foundation Meditation breaths, that means I disregard the time stamp in the Hatha Yoga pdf where it says you do this asana for 2 min that asana for that time, and just do all of them for 2 breaths before moving on in the program?

Hope I made myself clear and thank you for your future responses.

Hail Satan!

bloodyteo said:
I am currently at day 17 in the 40 day meditation program ( found it at one of the member's signature) and I am ready to do the Opening of the Crown Chakra, but when I enter the page from JoS it says that I have to do the Opening of the Sixth Chakra, which in the program does not appear, only the Third Eye opening appears at days 12-16, but no Sixth Chakra.

From what I've read on the forum and JoS I need to do the Sixth Chakra opening, which is done in 7 days and then continue. Can someone please clarify it for me?
And if I do the 7 days of Sixth Chakra I keep doing what is says at the Crown chakra page and then continue doing the same for when I'm doing the Crown chakra opening?
On another note, I just started doing Hatha Yoga, and it says to do every pose for 2 breaths. Breaths meaning like Foundation Meditation breaths, that means I disregard the time stamp in the Hatha Yoga pdf where it says you do this asana for 2 min that asana for that time, and just do all of them for 2 breaths before moving on in the program?

Hail Satan!

For the first part of your question: The opening of the chakras on the JoS have been updated, but the 40 day meditation program hasn't been updated accordingly. Perhaps you can fix this by simply adapting this part according to what's currently on the JoS :) it's the best.

As for the yoga routines, that was confusing for me too. On the first time I followed this program from start to end, I took the instructions literally and did only two breaths (two inhale and exhale cycles) for each asana and kriya. But if you have already been doing yoga, I think it's best to do each one for the same amount of time/repetitions you've been doing already.

Firstly, the 40 days meditation program is outdated, the JoS meditation page is getting updated with new info from HPS Maxine.

Secondly, the Hatha Yoga pdf, if you follow it as it states, it is for those who are more proficient and adapted to the Hatha Yoga routine. Start out slow and DON'T rush

When i was opening the chakras, i was doing it in same days for third eye, 6 chakra and then 7 chakra for a week... I felt them good so i think it will work anyway.
About hatha i do not saw anything about breaths, im only trying to do meditation on void when im doing it.

The 40 day program was made years ago. We better understand the order that they should be opened in now, the Opening The Chakras on the Power Meditations page has been updated recently. Either way it will still work, but the order in Opening The Chakras is better.

Yoga doesn't have to be only 2 breaths. I can't imagine what only 2 breaths would do anyway especially for a beginner, you should do more than that if you can. Do whatever is most comfortable. If you have the time, you're probably ready enough you can do for 2 minutes for the poses. You don't have to limit yourself in any way, all the information for beginners warns not to do too much but at the same time you don't want to do too little.

There really is no risk in doing much more than it says for almost anything on the Power Meditations page. The Elements are really the only thing that you shouldn't start by doing too much at once because those could be dangerous if done carelessly. If it ends up being too much, then you find where your limit is and learn how much you should be doing. The warnings are to avoid the situation of possibly being a bit uncomfortable from an overload of energy, but if this ever does happen it isn't a big deal you just find a way to balance it. If you ever have the urge to do more than it recommends for any meditation its because your soul knows what to do and that's the amount that's right for you.

bloodyteo said:

Hail Satan!
For the opening chakras follow what it say on Jos, the PDF is not updated with the new informations on Jos. Check always Jos first before doing something in the PDF.

bloodyteo said:

Hail Satan!

You can still do the whats mentioned on the program, many others have done it so there shouldn't be any problem doing it from the mediation program. But if you were to follow it through the "Crown Chakra" page from the jos website, maybe perhaps replace day 17 of the crown chakra with opening the 6th chakra then continue back on with the program replacing the 6th chakra with a different meditation.

Also I am not a satanist so I would not recommend the method I have made, and perhaps the real satanists would not recommended it either, but its an idea though. So please take my response with a grain of salt and hope that a real satanists responds with better information.

Hail Satan! :D

bloodyteo said:

Hail Satan!

I apologize I didnt mention this in my previous post, but maybe you could change the program around so it fits with your routine. So instead of doing the day 17-20 opening the crown chakra you would replace it with opening the 6th chakra from day 17-24. Or maybe you could you take away 4 days and pretend it never happened in a sense so you're not confused with the program.

So perhaps it would go like this.

Day 17-24(minus 4 days to keep on track with the program)
Opening the sixth chakra

Day 21-22
Open the Crown Chakra

Day 23-26
Open the Throat chakra

Day 27-30
Open the Heart chakra

Day 31-33
Open the Solar plexus chakra

Day 34-38
Open the Sacral chakra

Day 39-43
Open the Base Chakra(Implement this working in day 39-43, you may go over the date, but hopefully it shouldn't matter to much)

These workings will most definitely not be accurate but I hope it helps :D

Also I can't answer your question about Hatha yoga cause I am not a satanist and in no means experience have with anything on the forums,site and satanism itself. So like I mentioned in my previous message take this with a grain of salt.

Hail Satan! :D

Thank you everyone for your replies.

I will be looking on JoS for the updates from now on. Regarding the openings I will do the 6th Chakra now for 7 days and then continue with the other ones. As for the Hatha yoga i will start timing the asanas rather than counting the breaths and see how that goes. And yes I will NOT PUSH myself :D

Hail Satan!

I would have made this topic if you wouldn't.

Perhaps a new, updated 40 (or longer, most likely longer) day program is in order? I've experience making a near-exact replica of the 40-day program file in my own language, I would be happy to partake in such a project if it is a thing.

PeppermintTaco said:

Perhaps a new, updated 40 (or longer, most likely longer) day program is in order? I've experience making a near-exact replica of the 40-day program file in my own language, I would be happy to partake in such a project if it is a thing.

If no one else has done it yet, you could be the one to take the first step and start this project yourself ;) Spiritual Satanism needs people like that, who have good ideas and take the first step to make something come true, and help our religion grow and expand that way.

PeppermintTaco said:

The 40 day meditation program is just one way of starting to meditate efficiently everyday, afterwards, one makes their own 40, or more, day program judging by their own advancement.

HailMotherLilith said:
PeppermintTaco said:

The 40 day meditation program is just one way of starting to meditate efficiently everyday, afterwards, one makes their own 40, or more, day program judging by their own advancement.

Of course. But as you may well know, most people even among Satanists do far better following a structure already set. That's how I and most of us started too, I'm sure. I think it'd only be a good thing to give people an up-to-date beginner's package they can use.

HailMotherLilith said:
PeppermintTaco said:

The 40 day meditation program is good it's just not updated on the opening chakras part, this is why one should always check the Jos before. But even if someone does the opening chakras in the PDF it's not like he/she is going to die lol just we got new informations and are more powerful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back