Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Silly question...

HailMotherLilith

Okay, this might be stupid and all, but how EXACTLY can you find out what you want your partner(s) to be? Like, if you're polyamourus, but then think you're monogamous, you think you're straight, but then you think you're bisexual and this repeats more and more as you try to figure and find yourself out...

Any friendly advice??

Hope this wasn't too stupid...

This is something you find out by yourself as you advance spiritualy in general, I don't think there is any strict formula for it.

I have Venus in a certain sign but I act like I had the description of Venus in Gemini, then I came to the conclusion if you are that airy you should be patitent with yourself, give time to time and not try to find a strict label on such matters as this only brings uneeded paranoya.

That just sounds like you need to meditate a little more to figure out who you really are inside. I have the same problem sis lol and that's the answer I've given myself. Also getting a natal chart reading might help out so you can see what it says about your love life.

Do both, meditate and get your chart \o/ :D

HailMotherLilith said:
Okay, this might be stupid and all, but how EXACTLY can you find out what you want your partner(s) to be? Like, if you're polyamourus, but then think you're monogamous, you think you're straight, but then you think you're bisexual and this repeats more and more as you try to figure and find yourself out...

Any friendly advice??

All this can be verified using data and sample size. It requires real life experience. See if you're attracted to women or men or both. See if you can commit to a relationship or you want more. All this is personal and there's no definite way to know. If you're able to kiss and cross the line with both women and men,you're bisexual. If you're able to stay in a committed relationship, you're monogamous else polyamorous. Having a side chick along with dating a guy isn't really cheating though. So learn from your experience and experience experiences in the first place.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Any friendly advice??

All this can be verified using data and sample size. It requires real life experience. See if you're attracted to women or men or both. See if you can commit to a relationship or you want more. All this is personal and there's no definite way to know. If you're able to kiss and cross the line with both women and men,you're bisexual. If you're able to stay in a committed relationship, you're monogamous else polyamorous. Having a side chick along with dating a guy isn't really cheating though. So learn from your experience and experience experiences in the first place.

This actually truly helped me!
I am indeed bisexual, I guess I am polyampurus, but I am uncertain... I only had one relationship with a girl (she was 16,I was 17), she turned out to be super manipulative and super verbally abusive, good thing I didn't aggravate her to physical abuse... Ever since then, I am a bit fearful of having a relationship with a woman...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back