Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question About Study Material

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Is "Crusade Against The Grail" by Otto Rahn a book worthy of study and research? I am asking advice from those who have already studied the book.

I say go for it. Rahn knew that the Nazis where into Paganism and the Occult. I haven't finished reading Lucifer's Court but from what I am guessing his work is full of allegories that if you've been meditating AND reading the sermons you will be able to understand his work deeper than anyone who is without.

That goes for a lot of stuff out there as well that goes into esoteric stuff like the Occult or real Spirituality. I've been watching a few videos on the lore of a certain Japanese series and where they get their ideas from and when they bring up stories/mythos that come from the ancient past, I know it originally is meant to be spiritual allegories. Thanks to what I've learned here and even personal spiritual experiences. But yeah let me not get too off subject here xD

I wonder why he was killed/suicided in 1939. Anyone got an answer for that?
"Hail Lucifer, who was wronged, greetings to you!"
I'll start another thread if I have to to find an answer.
Or I'll figure it out on my own idc.

HauptSturm said:
I wonder why he was killed/suicided in 1939. Anyone got an answer for that?
"Hail Lucifer, who was wronged, greetings to you!"
I'll start another thread if I have to to find an answer.
Or I'll figure it out on my own idc.
He could have been assainated by the junkers political class. That lost Hitler the war.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back