Question About Study Material

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Question About Study Material

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 pm

Is "Crusade Against The Grail" by Otto Rahn a book worthy of study and research? I am asking advice from those who have already studied the book.

hailourtruegod

Re: Question About Study Material

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:54 am

I say go for it. Rahn knew that the Nazis where into Paganism and the Occult. I haven't finished reading Lucifer's Court but from what I am guessing his work is full of allegories that if you've been meditating AND reading the sermons you will be able to understand his work deeper than anyone who is without.

That goes for a lot of stuff out there as well that goes into esoteric stuff like the Occult or real Spirituality. I've been watching a few videos on the lore of a certain Japanese series and where they get their ideas from and when they bring up stories/mythos that come from the ancient past, I know it originally is meant to be spiritual allegories. Thanks to what I've learned here and even personal spiritual experiences. But yeah let me not get too off subject here xD
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

zolaluckystar

Re: Question About Study Material

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:19 am

Maybe I'm being really obvious.....but I'd also remind people to read and study in Satan's Library. The quality of material in there is top notch.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233