Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using "Making" and "Causing" in affirmations

Ignisalas

Do the words "making" and "causing" work in affirmations? I was wondering about these words for a while.
I just made another post about losing weight and which runes I should use for it. If Im using a rune to get physically fit, could I use an affirmation like "The energy of (Whatever) rune is making/causing me to lose weight in a healthy and positive way" Theres an example of using making/causing affirmations. Ive always tried to make affirmations avoiding those words, because for some reason I thought they didn't work that well. Could anyone help clear this confusion for me?

Ignisalas said:
Do the words "making" and "causing" work in affirmations? I was wondering about these words for a while.
I just made another post about losing weight and which runes I should use for it. If Im using a rune to get physically fit, could I use an affirmation like "The energy of (Whatever) rune is making/causing me to lose weight in a healthy and positive way" Theres an example of using making/causing affirmations. Ive always tried to make affirmations avoiding those words, because for some reason I thought they didn't work that well. Could anyone help clear this confusion for me?

Gives this a read! :D

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Weight_Loss.html

Ignisalas said:

Of course they work ;)

Check out this example from the Meditation for Weight Loss page:

I am breathing in blue energy that is speeding up my metabolism and causing me to lose excess body fat in a healthy way.

As long as there are no negations, and your sentence is always in the present tense, pretty much anything else is okay.

Dypet Rod said:
Of course they work ;)

Check out this example from the Meditation for Weight Loss page:

I am breathing in blue energy that is speeding up my metabolism and causing me to lose excess body fat in a healthy way.

As long as there are no negations, and your sentence is always in the present tense, pretty much anything else is okay.

And as long as you know exactly what you want and affirm it with intent, of course. No "a little", no "some", no "maybe", no "if", etc.
But you probably know this already.

Thanks guys. I always wondered about those words lol. For some reason I always thought they wouldn't work well in affirmations. Probably because energy doesn't have the ability to reason, so I kinda thought that those words wouldn't do too well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back