Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Testimony, People Awakening

Egon

Website
odysee.com
I recently wen't to Roger Waters show in Brazil and also visit my family members and I noted in a couple of months some curses like putting family members against each other have been severely washed away. There is almost no animosity within the family anymore (they were always radical protestants).

Things like trying to evangelize people have been swept under the carpet and replaced for discussions about Nationalism and exposing communism, when if I ever expressed such viewpoints a while ago I'd be ridiculed or ostracized.

In a conversation, my sister, 14, who is already greatly politically awaken and I can have more intelligent conversations than any older christurds, was making fun of cultural marxists trying to draw swastikas on walls to blame-shift us "Nazis/Fascists" - like if that was a bad thing.

Our mother then added:
"Why don't we just assume it [that we are Nazis] already?"

They went from full liberation theology cultural marxists to Hitler did nothing wrong Ethno-Nationalists in a matter of a year of RTRs and much more lately with the Final RTR.

Cultural xtianity is still a plague though they're keeping it in the closet, hence why the Jews are desperately pushing muh pro-Israel and xtian Nationalism like freaks.

Imagine what we can accomplish by doing it everyday this next year.

This clip is a part of the show when Waters knew he fucked up by calling the leading right-wing candidate Bolsonaro a "Neo-Fascist" (whatever that means):
https://youtu.be/JvCKjgnVafM?t=306

Thank you for sharing this testimony! I too have seen some people awaken lately and it's just satisfying.

Whiplash.net has been publishing lots of news about Roger Waters criticizing Bolsonaro, who is now practically sure to be our president. And how people are reacting against him (Roger Waters) for that.

It's just satisfying to see the effects of the RTRs lately, in all ways. The communist party which has ruled this country for over a decade have been showing themselves for who they really are. They are falling more and more with each time. Things I hardly believed to be possible have been happening. Justice is being made.

The RTRs are sure a blessing. A REAL blessing.

Hail Satan!

Guys i wouldn t be so fund of all those right wing movements. Bolsonaro seems close to Israel. A guy from Brazil also told me this. It gors as well for people like Orban and Zemann in Europe. I am not sure replacing multiculturalism with right wing movements controlled and redirected by Israel is a good idea.

Waiting for your opinions.

All these "right wing" politicians are. But I see this as a stepping stone for normies, of course not without the context of the RTR. It's important to spread anti-Israel/anti-Jew info for all the people involved with "nationalism" for this reason. Today David Dukewitz endorsed Bolsonaro, it's an opportunity to both expose Duke as the kike he is and expose Israel.

Bolsonaro said "yes Israel use climate changing technology to grow agriculture in the desert, I want to copy the same for Brazil" - Gets stabbed...

EasternFireLion666 said:
Guys i wouldn t be so fund of all those right wing movements. Bolsonaro seems close to Israel. A guy from Brazil also told me this. It gors as well for people like Orban and Zemann in Europe. I am not sure replacing multiculturalism with right wing movements controlled and redirected by Israel is a good idea.

EasternFireLion666 said:

I thought about that, too. He said he wants to recognize Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel if he is elected. It makes me quite disappointed about it. Not to mention what most of us around here alrealdy knew since long ago, that he is catholic, mentions his beliefs all the time, etc. He also mentioned something about "jewish/christian values" in a recent video.

This is my stance on it: I don't agree with absolutely everything he says, and I don't think he's a 100% good option. But we need to put an end to the rule of the communist party PT which has been ruling tbis contry for 16 years. Bolsonaro mentions he wants to end communism in Brazil and most of all, he wants to invest in fighting crime, which is much needed around here at the moment.
So while he may not be a 100% good option, he's at least the "least worse" one at the moment, and may represent a good start for us. Then, we will need to work towards fixing the rest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back