The Emotion of Anger

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Penumbraxle

The Emotion of Anger

Postby Penumbraxle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:07 am

Hello everyone, I'm coming to you with a bit of a personal problem today. Over the years- due to a number of traumas I've experienced- I've lost the ability to feel anger/rage. The emotion is so deeply suppressed that I can't get anything beyond irritated/annoyed, and I know it's unhealthy for me and it manifests as anxiety and other problems. What kinds of meditations/runes can help me unlock these pent-up feelings so that I can deal with them in healthy ways? I know that the element of fire can help some, but beyond that, I'm at a loss.

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: The Emotion of Anger

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:19 am

Here's a link to download a pdf of the article Adolf Hitler: Man of Peace https://www.dropbox.com/s/ob55227umlixn ... E.pdf?dl=1
Read the full history of what was done in the war, how it was started, all of the millions of innocent victims. When you read the truth about WW2, I promise you will feel your anger. It isn't easy to read about such horrible things, but it's important to know the truth.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:27 am

A Wunjo rune with a positive affirmation would do you good.

Runes: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

About Wunjo Rune:

WUNJO
Germanic: Uuinne (Wunjo)
Gothic: Winja
Norse: Vend
Anglo-Saxon: Wynn
Icelandic: Vin
Norwegian: Wynn

#8. Wunjo is a rune of honors and rewards. Our efforts are rewarded. Vend is bliss merging with light. Authority, respect and strength. This rune is excellent for banishing depression. Helps to unite family members and mend friendships. Breaks down barriers between one’s self and others. When directed for black magick, this rune can be used to instill overconfidence and trust of the wrong things in others, leading to their downfall. Vend is also a rune of healing as it binds the healing of the mind with the healing of the physical self. Wards off diseases. Good for working with the heart chakra. Topaz enhances this rune as well as rose quartz. Good for raising confidence and self-esteem.

Timing: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html

lunarium.co.uk

SS Calender 2018: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624 (Use this with your time zone and check for any nearby dates that are good for healing.

The affirmation (this is just an example, use whatever feels right for you, but make sure it is positive!): "In a positive and a healthy way for me, the (a variation of the rune, Vynn, Wunjo, etc.) is removing any and all emotional blockages, hang ups and misfortunes from my soul, my body and my mind."

Again, that is just an example to put you on the right track. Also, make sure to put "removed" and not "no longer". If you use "no longer" like for example: " I am no longer poor." The energy is not going to understand you. You should be more specific and help yourself not to be poor, like: "I am attracting loads of money to myself in a positive and a healthy way." The positive affirmation is there for a reason,as HPS Maxine explained: You do not want to get it from a dead person or something.

Here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

I hope this helps!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:42 am

That is fascinating to me because I'm pretty well the exact opposite. Do you clean your chakras? The throat chakra might help to be empowered.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

GP8

Postby GP8 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:44 am

Penumbraxle wrote:Hello everyone, I'm coming to you with a bit of a personal problem today. Over the years- due to a number of traumas I've experienced- I've lost the ability to feel anger/rage. The emotion is so deeply suppressed that I can't get anything beyond irritated/annoyed, and I know it's unhealthy for me and it manifests as anxiety and other problems. What kinds of meditations/runes can help me unlock these pent-up feelings so that I can deal with them in healthy ways? I know that the element of fire can help some, but beyond that, I'm at a loss.

Maybe you have it well under control in that your anger doesn't consume you. I want to assume that doing work with your chakras to make sure they are not blocked would help you. Why do you say that your anger manifests as anxiety instead? That sounds very possible to me but I want to think that perhaps you just have a good grasp over your emotions. What do you consider a normal level of anger to be? Maybe you're more mature emotionally than a lot of people you may be comparing yourself to, or drawing your census of what normal anger looks like from. Good luck and be well!

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:35 am

I was never angry in my life either.

And I do not think this shall be forced, if you’re angry, do not suppress it, if you can’t feel anger, do not force yourself to feel angry.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:52 am

Do you do any form of physical exercise?

Sometimes just starting to move opens the flow of stuck emotions and pent up feelings.

Otherwise you could try lydias psychological healing working :)
"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:59 am

Penumbraxle wrote:Hello everyone, I'm coming to you with a bit of a personal problem today. Over the years- due to a number of traumas I've experienced- I've lost the ability to feel anger/rage. The emotion is so deeply suppressed that I can't get anything beyond irritated/annoyed, and I know it's unhealthy for me and it manifests as anxiety and other problems. What kinds of meditations/runes can help me unlock these pent-up feelings so that I can deal with them in healthy ways? I know that the element of fire can help some, but beyond that, I'm at a loss.

You'd need to do some kind of witchcraft working for that. Workings can be for 40 days or 90 days etc.

Start when it's waning Moon in Pisces in the hour of Moon or Jupiter for this working:

1. Raise Energies
2. Vibrate the rune VIN 40x
3. Affirm 9x: "In positive and healthy ways for me, I am now mentally and psychologically healthy and happy. I don't have any negative repressed emotions or issues at all in any way." (feel free to modify this, I don't know the best affirmation for this working but it's the only one I found)

It sounds like you might need to do the Healing from Psychological Damage working by Lydia too:

"Posting this as I've recommended it to a few SS. The healthier we are in every way, the better our success, the better our future. You can do a few cycles of 40 days, or one 90 day working, or whatever you feel you need.

This is best done when the Moon is in Scorpio, as Scorpio rules transformations, drastic changes, and psychological issues. Moon in Pisces is the only other moon sign appropriate for this working.

Date: Feb 16 (Jupiter day), March 16 (Jupiter), April 12 or 13 (Mercury day or Jupiter). The day itself doesn't matter so much as the Moon sign/phase, so even Venus day is fine. The waning side of a full moon is best but the timing doesn't always work out.

Hour of Sun (Self), Moon (unconscious, emotions, habits), Jupiter (good stuff) or just whatever works in your schedule for the day. Don't obsess over the hour too much, occasionally doing it in say Mars won't ruin the working.

Rune: Wunjo (or any other variations, Waunyo, Vend, Vin, Wynn). Its number is 8 so you can do 88 reps, 40 for people who aren't used to higher reps, or whatever amount you feel is best for you.

Affirmation 9x: "In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [Wunjo or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental, and emotional damage and pain".

Now, this is going to bring up some ugly stuff. For example, if you lived in fear as a child and always had stomach aches, this working might bring them back. You might also get flashes throughout the day of memories of trauma and so on. But it won't last long. Just keep it up and you will come out of it stronger (and saner) than ever."
- https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/176994
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:26 am

Penum,

Emotions are stored in our bodies; in our flesh and blood, in our aura. In our chakras.

You sound like you have some really stuck energy. I'm trained to teach yoga and the yogi teaching us (who was freaking amazing); when we began he warned us: you'll know the yoga is doing something when you start dealing with/feeling intense emotions that will seem to come out of 'nowhere'. And this WILL happen. I want you to journal daily and write down what comes to you.

And it did, oh my! Our training was a three month bootcamp of intense yoga. We practiced at least 4 hours a day with four more of instruction, meditations and group discussions etc. It was very intense. I personally experienced this. I got angry. REALLY angry. Other times extreme sadness came flowing up out of nowhere. grief, Loss. More rage. Etc. I witnessed others in the training having the same emotional breakdowns/breakthroughs. The asanas get the stuck energy flowing. It can be VERY intense and feel overwhelming in the beginning when all that stuck energy starts to move on out, especially if you don't realize WHY its moving. This is what the yoga will do for you. Hatha is great for this. Just stay with it, practice every day for at least an hour, hour and a half and know eventually all that stored emotional stuff will be released.

You'll feel lighter, more 'clear' after. While you're doing this make sure you're eating healthy, nutricious food and drink a LOT of water. Don't eat and then practice right away after eating. Either practice first and you'll find you're ravenous after. Or eat and wait at least an hour or so and then practice. And when you finish, the last pose, the corpse pose, make sure you give it at least a full 15 to 20 minutes to just lay there and feel the energy moving around you. The savassanah (corpse pose) at the end is really the MOST important pose/asana of them all. All the work you do during the rest of the practice leads up to this. It's really, vitally important to allow yourself to benefit from the energy movement you'll sense in this pose so give it a good 15-20 minutes as this is the whole object of doing the practice. I see people who don't understand this, yuppies who come in, do the practice and then rush out again ignoring the savassanah. To them its like working out. They don't understand this is a spiritual practice. They are missing the entire point doing this and missing out on the benefits of the practice.

You might also want to go right into a power meditation after savassanah, when the energy is flowing. Come on back to your body, stay laying down, grab your rosary and do a Munka – you said you have had past traumas. The following is a working to free you of past attachments like that. The munka is a word of power to help free your soul. I warn you though; doing these two things together is going to be very intense.

Using words of power freeing the soul:

“Many people experience problems in this life that originated in a past life. The following meditation and Sanskrit word of power can be used for liberating the soul from being stuck in certain situations and being bound in different ways and in ridding one of energies from the past which are proving to be an obstacle in this lifetime.

Ok, so here is the meditation:

Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS! This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works wonders.

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9 times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.

For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm: 
"I am totally and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you]."

Positive indications that the above working is doing its job is seeing the wings of your soul manifest spontaneously during the working. The wings of the soul are symbolic of spiritual freedom and power.”

HPS Maxine Dietrich

Heres the link to the full article:
https://eridu666.webs.com/Words-of-Power.htm
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233