Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

in need of asistance

groryofsatan666

hello guys,am happy to anoumce this but am glad am helping in every way,I am in a group for anhedonia and other problems on Facebook and I am writing to initiate them into meditation,what I want to do is use the pink lotus page and show it,then slowly I can talk about other stuff like how all this mental illness is linked to religious and societal burden and this is where I need help,if you guys have any link that could point out Christianity on damaging people mental health that will be good,I am doing meditation my self and its really taking me further,I can feel the improvement even though am going through anhedonia which I am also doing a working for and I see healing.so how do i approach this.

I'd personally drop the 666 Black Sun and Exposing Christianity links and whoever is fit for the truth can join. Some are too hateful of themselves to choose truth over lies, as most people enjoy living a life of lies.

Stormblood said:
Meditations on Pinklotus are nearly useless. I hope you don't plan on showing those to them.
yes I did,the yoga part is useful,most expecially the ones for depression and anxiety and also they fill one with energy but I know the mantras and other kind of meditations are corrupted

HailMotherLilith said:
I'd personally drop the 666 Black Sun and Exposing Christianity links and whoever is fit for the truth can join. Some are too hateful of themselves to choose truth over lies, as most people enjoy living a life of lies.
I think that's a great idea,one thing I know is when people are looking for help they are more open to ideas,this was the case with me,if I can slowly bring them up to healing mantras and using the power of their soul while also exposing some of the garbage of society and religous burden then that is something,like I said am helping them but also using opportunity to free them,but of cause for the ones who wants to learn

shinninglight said:
Stormblood said:
Meditations on Pinklotus are nearly useless. I hope you don't plan on showing those to them.
yes I did,the yoga part is useful,most expecially the ones for depression and anxiety and also they fill one with energy but I know the mantras and other kind of meditations are corrupted

That's good to hear

shinninglight said:
HailMotherLilith said:
I think that's a great idea,one thing I know is when people are looking for help they are more open to ideas,this was the case with me,if I can slowly bring them up to healing mantras and using the power of their soul while also exposing some of the garbage of society and religous burden then that is something,like I said am helping them but also using opportunity to free them,but of cause for the ones who wants to learn
Many in here are SS thanks to random link on the internet :)

shinninglight said:
hello guys,am happy to anoumce this but am glad am helping in every way,I am in a group for anhedonia and other problems on Facebook and I am writing to initiate them into meditation,what I want to do is use the pink lotus page and show it,then slowly I can talk about other stuff like how all this mental illness is linked to religious and societal burden and this is where I need help,if you guys have any link that could point out Christianity on damaging people mental health that will be good,I am doing meditation my self and its really taking me further,I can feel the improvement even though am going through anhedonia which I am also doing a working for and I see healing.so how do i approach this.
”When God becomes a dry: breaking the chains of religious addiction & abuse by Leo Booth
This is an excellent expose' concerning the true evil nature and effects of xianity. Although written by an xtian priest, this book is very revealing. In order to find out if something is good or evil, we must give it power.

Toxic faith: understanding and overcoming religious addiction by Stephen Arterburn
Here is another one, found in most libraries. Xians seek psychiatric help and counseling for their problem with their religion. There is a 12 step program available for xians, like Alchoholics Anonymous. They are the ones who are truly "possessed."
- https://pastebin.com/50gwFmQ2

luis said:
shinninglight said:
HailMotherLilith said:
I drop links a lot on facebook

Academic Scholar said:
shinninglight said:
”When God becomes a dry: breaking the chains of religious addiction & abuse by Leo Booth
This is an excellent expose' concerning the true evil nature and effects of xianity. Although written by an xtian priest, this book is very revealing. In order to find out if something is good or evil, we must give it power.

Toxic faith: understanding and overcoming religious addiction by Stephen Arterburn
Here is another one, found in most libraries. Xians seek psychiatric help and counseling for their problem with their religion. There is a 12 step program available for xians, like Alchoholics Anonymous. They are the ones who are truly "possessed."
- https://pastebin.com/50gwFmQ2
don't even worry because they never even paid attention in the first place

shinninglight said:
luis said:
shinninglight said:

So you made yourself a target already. Congratulations!

shinninglight said:
Stormblood said:
shinninglight said:

So you made yourself a target already. Congratulations!
nope I didn't,what harm does yoga link meditation do

If it's not to JoS-related websites, I guess it's fine.

T.A.O.L. said:
Stormblood said:
That's good to hear

Sorry to barge in on here, but have you checked your email as of late?
Sorry, I've taken a break and even answering less on the forums. If it's something urgent or important, I can get to my email.

T.A.O.L. said:
Sorry to barge in on here, but have you checked your email as of late?
Sorry, I've taken a break and even answering less on the forums. If it's something urgent or important, I can get to my email.[/quote]

It is not that important :). Dont worry about it. I was just wondering if you were able to, thats all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back