in need of asistance

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

shinninglight

in need of asistance

Postby shinninglight » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:33 pm

hello guys,am happy to anoumce this but am glad am helping in every way,I am in a group for anhedonia and other problems on Facebook and I am writing to initiate them into meditation,what I want to do is use the pink lotus page and show it,then slowly I can talk about other stuff like how all this mental illness is linked to religious and societal burden and this is where I need help,if you guys have any link that could point out Christianity on damaging people mental health that will be good,I am doing meditation my self and its really taking me further,I can feel the improvement even though am going through anhedonia which I am also doing a working for and I see healing.so how do i approach this.
HAIL SATAN

HailMotherLilith

Re: in need of asistance

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:30 am

I'd personally drop the 666 Black Sun and Exposing Christianity links and whoever is fit for the truth can join. Some are too hateful of themselves to choose truth over lies, as most people enjoy living a life of lies.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Meditations on Pinklotus are nearly useless. I hope you don't plan on showing those to them.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Stormblood wrote:Meditations on Pinklotus are nearly useless. I hope you don't plan on showing those to them.

yes I did,the yoga part is useful,most expecially the ones for depression and anxiety and also they fill one with energy but I know the mantras and other kind of meditations are corrupted
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:08 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:I'd personally drop the 666 Black Sun and Exposing Christianity links and whoever is fit for the truth can join. Some are too hateful of themselves to choose truth over lies, as most people enjoy living a life of lies.

I think that's a great idea,one thing I know is when people are looking for help they are more open to ideas,this was the case with me,if I can slowly bring them up to healing mantras and using the power of their soul while also exposing some of the garbage of society and religous burden then that is something,like I said am helping them but also using opportunity to free them,but of cause for the ones who wants to learn
HAIL SATAN

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:03 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Meditations on Pinklotus are nearly useless. I hope you don't plan on showing those to them.

yes I did,the yoga part is useful,most expecially the ones for depression and anxiety and also they fill one with energy but I know the mantras and other kind of meditations are corrupted

That's good to hear

luis

Postby luis » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:12 pm

shinninglight wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:I'd personally drop the 666 Black Sun and Exposing Christianity links and whoever is fit for the truth can join. Some are too hateful of themselves to choose truth over lies, as most people enjoy living a life of lies.

I think that's a great idea,one thing I know is when people are looking for help they are more open to ideas,this was the case with me,if I can slowly bring them up to healing mantras and using the power of their soul while also exposing some of the garbage of society and religous burden then that is something,like I said am helping them but also using opportunity to free them,but of cause for the ones who wants to learn

Many in here are SS thanks to random link on the internet :)

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:56 pm

shinninglight wrote:hello guys,am happy to anoumce this but am glad am helping in every way,I am in a group for anhedonia and other problems on Facebook and I am writing to initiate them into meditation,what I want to do is use the pink lotus page and show it,then slowly I can talk about other stuff like how all this mental illness is linked to religious and societal burden and this is where I need help,if you guys have any link that could point out Christianity on damaging people mental health that will be good,I am doing meditation my self and its really taking me further,I can feel the improvement even though am going through anhedonia which I am also doing a working for and I see healing.so how do i approach this.

”When God becomes a dry: breaking the chains of religious addiction & abuse by Leo Booth
This is an excellent expose' concerning the true evil nature and effects of xianity. Although written by an xtian priest, this book is very revealing. In order to find out if something is good or evil, we must give it power.

Toxic faith: understanding and overcoming religious addiction by Stephen Arterburn
Here is another one, found in most libraries. Xians seek psychiatric help and counseling for their problem with their religion. There is a 12 step program available for xians, like Alchoholics Anonymous. They are the ones who are truly "possessed."
- https://pastebin.com/50gwFmQ2
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 pm

luis wrote:
shinninglight wrote:

I drop links a lot on facebook
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:01 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:
shinninglight wrote:hello guys,am happy to anoumce this but am glad am helping in every way,I am in a group for anhedonia and other problems on Facebook and I am writing to initiate them into meditation,what I want to do is use the pink lotus page and show it,then slowly I can talk about other stuff like how all this mental illness is linked to religious and societal burden and this is where I need help,if you guys have any link that could point out Christianity on damaging people mental health that will be good,I am doing meditation my self and its really taking me further,I can feel the improvement even though am going through anhedonia which I am also doing a working for and I see healing.so how do i approach this.

”When God becomes a dry: breaking the chains of religious addiction & abuse by Leo Booth
This is an excellent expose' concerning the true evil nature and effects of xianity. Although written by an xtian priest, this book is very revealing. In order to find out if something is good or evil, we must give it power.

Toxic faith: understanding and overcoming religious addiction by Stephen Arterburn
Here is another one, found in most libraries. Xians seek psychiatric help and counseling for their problem with their religion. There is a 12 step program available for xians, like Alchoholics Anonymous. They are the ones who are truly "possessed."
- https://pastebin.com/50gwFmQ2

don't even worry because they never even paid attention in the first place
HAIL SATAN

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:20 pm

shinninglight wrote:
luis wrote:
shinninglight wrote:I think that's a great idea,one thing I know is when people are looking for help they are more open to ideas,this was the case with me,if I can slowly bring them up to healing mantras and using the power of their soul while also exposing some of the garbage of society and religous burden then that is something,like I said am helping them but also using opportunity to free them,but of cause for the ones who wants to learn

So you made yourself a target already. Congratulations!

luis

Postby luis » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Stormblood wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
luis wrote:Many in here are SS thanks to random link on the internet :)

Yeah it's better to drop links anonimously. And with a VPN.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:52 am

Stormblood wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
luis wrote:Many in here are SS thanks to random link on the internet :)

nope I didn't,what harm does yoga link meditation do
HAIL SATAN

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Stormblood wrote:That's good to hear

Sorry to barge in on here, but have you checked your email as of late?
"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:08 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
shinninglight wrote:I drop links a lot on facebook

nope I didn't,what harm does yoga link meditation do

If it's not to JoS-related websites, I guess it's fine.

T.A.O.L. wrote:
Stormblood wrote:That's good to hear

Sorry to barge in on here, but have you checked your email as of late?

Sorry, I've taken a break and even answering less on the forums. If it's something urgent or important, I can get to my email.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:27 am

T.A.O.L. wrote:Sorry to barge in on here, but have you checked your email as of late?

Sorry, I've taken a break and even answering less on the forums. If it's something urgent or important, I can get to my email.[/quote]

It is not that important :). Dont worry about it. I was just wondering if you were able to, thats all.
"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"