Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Travelling

Aquarius

So, this summer I am thinking of solo travelling somewhere, what are some places you guys recommend? I'd love to go to Japan, but even Tibet/Nepal and even places in Europe and I obviously cant do that all at once lolz. Any of you brothers and sister are into travelling and have some nice ideas?

Aquarius said:
So, this summer I am thinking of solo travelling somewhere, what are some places you guys recommend? I'd love to go to Japan, but even Tibet/Nepal and even places in Europe and I obviously cant do that all at once lolz. Any of you brothers and sister are into travelling and have some nice ideas?
The only problem i have with traveling is how the heck i'm going to do my loud meditations in a plane and in a hotel room?
Did you thing about it? If it's just yoga without mantra then it's fine but i do a lot of vibrations...

Anyway i'd love to go to Japan too!

luis said:
Aquarius said:
The only problem i have with traveling is how the heck i'm going to do my loud meditations in a plane and in a hotel room?
Did you thing about it? If it's just yoga without mantra then it's fine but i do a lot of vibrations...

It doesent have to be loud the vibration and you can plan your meditations according to your needs, if you travel you could just do meditations that dont require vibration. Lets go to Japan together :D

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

It doesent have to be loud the vibration and you can plan your meditations according to your needs, if you travel you could just do meditations that dont require vibration. Lets go to Japan together :D
I know but i always feel like it can be heard lol maybe i'm just paranoid :lol:

Yeah let's go togheter! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back