Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Japanese Kami

Well now you are here you know the truth in a more accurate sense (our Gods being advanced aliens).
The "main" Gods behind shinto are the same satanic ones as behind other gentile pantheons. If you mean kami in the sense of "any spirit" well spirits can be or not satanic many are simply dead humans without so they would be non-satanic.
This is just speculation by me : Izanagi seems to be Satan, Izanami seems to be Lilith, Amaterasu seems to be Inanna, Susanoo seems to be Dagon.

Sinistra said:
Well now you are here you know the truth in a more accurate sense (our Gods being advanced aliens).
The "main" Gods behind shinto are the same satanic ones as behind other gentile pantheons. If you mean kami in the sense of "any spirit" well spirits can be or not satanic many are simply dead humans without so they would be non-satanic.
This is just speculation by me : Izanagi seems to be Satan, Izanami seems to be Lilith, Amaterasu seems to be Inanna, Susanoo seems to be Dagon.
Kami litteraly mean God and i agree with you any gentile religions before xianity it's probabily Satanic and the God's are our God's just with different names and identity, in every religion they are allegory for the Magnum Opus and Spiritual Alchemy.

Of course now day they have lost the original meaning and way but the allegory are there if you can understand them.

What are orginal names of Inari and creatures like
Inugami and Kitsune

Is Tsukuyomi moon god Thoth?
Its possible to have Inugami or Kitsune becuase in Japanese mythology there are kitsune owners (like kitsune) or Inukami Owners if this is possible how to summon them?

savamsm said:
What are orginal names of Inari and creatures like
Inugami and Kitsune

Is Tsukuyomi moon god Thoth?
Its possible to have Inugami or Kitsune becuase in Japanese mythology there are kitsune owners (like kitsune) or Inukami Owners if this is possible how to summon them?
I honestly don't know, i'm sorry :|

About the kitsune if i'm not wrong they could be real astral entity but i don't know for sure. The other aspect is that they could be just allegory for spiritual alchemy. I don't think you could have them, it's not like Naruto, the best thing you can do is meditate and advance and in time you'll have cool spiritual powers too ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back