Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Invocation or evocation?

AldebaranDeTauro

So im about to do my first formal summoning but honestly im quite nervous. Any advice or tips for a newbie? Im not the most open astrally but I do see visions and colors in my minds eye once in a while when i meditate . Ive read everything on the JoS about summoning Demons but I just like to be on the prepared side of things so thats why I come to my spiritual brothers and sisters. Thank you all in advance

HAIL SATAN!!!!

It's much simpler than it may seem. All you have to do is Recite the following prayer:

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire [name of Demon] to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html Here is a list of different topics and gods who can help you with these topics. After the prayer where you ask to talk to them, focus on their sigil and saying their name in your mind. You'll feel their energy and if you're open enough hear their voice too. Then just think to them like you're talking to them. You'll probably hear their answers in your thoughts, but if you don't they could come speak to you in a dream instead. You aren't nervous you're just excited, sometimes they feel the same. :D They all love us, we're the children in their family. If they didn't all love us we wouldn't be here. :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It's much simpler than it may seem. All you have to do is Recite the following prayer:

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire [name of Demon] to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html Here is a list of different topics and gods who can help you with these topics. After the prayer where you ask to talk to them, focus on their sigil and saying their name in your mind. You'll feel their energy and if you're open enough hear their voice too. Then just think to them like you're talking to them. You'll probably hear their answers in your thoughts, but if you don't they could come speak to you in a dream instead. You aren't nervous you're just excited, sometimes they feel the same. :D They all love us, we're the children in their family. If they didn't all love us we wouldn't be here. :D

Thank you very much ! I suppose you are correct its just first time jitters lol
I also want to thank you for all the help you give around the forums. I always see you on here helping and giving great advice. It means alot that you take the time to do this and im sure the Gods and others greatly appreciate this :)

May Satan and the true Gods of Earth bless you in many ways! :D

HAIL SATAN!!!!

AldebaranDeTauro said:
Thank you very much ! I suppose you are correct its just first time jitters lol
I also want to thank you for all the help you give around the forums. I always see you on here helping and giving great advice. It means alot that you take the time to do this and im sure the Gods and others greatly appreciate this :)

May Satan and the true Gods of Earth bless you in many ways! :D

HAIL SATAN!!!!
You're welcome! I was made to help this much. I remember before being reincarnated when I was on Duat and we were planning out this lifetime for me, I was told that this website would be made and we decided that I would give a lot of work and help in the comments and be a big influence helping our family. I actually remembered this before finding the Forum, so I didn't make it up, I got memories going back a long time! All the help I give and all the energies that support this help are clear in my Natal Chart, it was all carefully planned. I don't really do anything special, I just answer people's questions it's pretty easy. I've been working on a project for years which requires a lot of help and guidance from the gods, so I've been desperate to give all the most help I can so I can earn the most help in return from them.

Look, you're lucky to know what you've come for ... I'd also like to know what I came for, I hope it's for something better than what I've already experienced ... thank you for your commitment. Satanic greetings

Renascer said:
Look, you're lucky to know what you've come for ... I'd also like to know what I came for, I hope it's for something better than what I've already experienced ... thank you for your commitment. Satanic greetings
Thank you, but I don't think you want to be like me it really isn't as nice as it may sound. I came here to spend everything working for just one goal, basically the entire focus of my soul. Everything I do here is just extra on the side on the way to this goal. I was given an opportunity to grow in this way after I begged the gods to let me achieve the greatest ever advancement in this area, and they are granting this wish but I need to do every bit of the work for it. Bigger challenges give bigger rewards when it's over, so I was put into one of the hardest possible situations designed to empower this area. When I achieve it, I'll be thankful for the work I've done when I get such a big reward, but it's been so many years of the most intense desperation and pain and I've just always wanted it to be over. But at the same time, all of this hardship, emotion, and energy are going into more power for this goal, so whatever pain and desperation is actually helping me somehow. I'm not really sure how to feel about it, just have to keep focusing on the reward and putting all my energy into that. Every moment since the beginning of time. I can't be too specific here to say what this goal is, but at least it feels like some kind of small relief writing this, going through this all my life and the only people I've ever been able to talk to about it are the gods.

I'm thankful to have such deep and clear memory of who I am. I guess it could be some type of relief being so clear of what I'm all about, but you wouldn't want a situation like this. You're luckier than you realize to have so much more comfortable of a situation. I'm not trying to sound like a Downer, but I needed the relief of telling someone about this. This goal is the only reason I came here and why I always give so much help, I have to make myself important enough for the world to get the gods to take care of me and help me achieve my goal. This goal has literally been the entire focus of my soul for as many lifetimes as I can remember, but I had never been put into such a difficult lifetime before. Just have to remember all of this is helping me get stronger building up my success. :? And focus on the prize. :D

hello brother I understand what you say because you come with a great responsibility, and I believe that it takes a lot of effort to dedicate to pain, I said this because my life was always complicated and meaningless because I only knew the pain, even I am a strong person that supports the pain but at the end of 33 years of suffering it becomes exhausting and the feeling we have come to suffer, even though now that I have reached spiritual satanism I believe that my life will gradually begin to make sense ...
I believe that your journey is still long but from what I have of you, I have to say that I admire you for your dedication and the way you communicate with us! So I have to tell you that it's great for me! And I'm proud of you. Ha, and you were the first SS I've ever talked to! Force my friend
Satanic greetings

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back