Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lord Beur (special thanks to Zolaluckystar)

AldebaranDeTauro

I would love to hear anyones experiences with Lord Beur. Im almost 100% certain hes my GD as Ive asked Satan to show me signs as to who my exact GD is and sure enough the coincedences were too many to dismiss. Special thanks to Zola as her art was the cherry on top to help me confirm this :)

Hail Satan brother! I have had the honor of talking with Lord Buer and have associated more than often with his prescence. He's kind, gentle, and above all can be very helpful. I've had questions regarding gaining strength with Bodyweight strength trainging, and he gave me a long outline of exercise that would be beneficial as well as the health plan to go along with it. I'm thankful because of that, and now I'm seriously gaining more than I could ever imagine.

-ALL HAIL LORD BUER!! ALL HAIL LADY ASTAROTH!! ALL HAIL THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF HELL!! HAIL SATAN!

Ramier108666 said:
Hail Satan brother! I have had the honor of talking with Lord Buer and have associated more than often with his prescence. He's kind, gentle, and above all can be very helpful. I've had questions regarding gaining strength with Bodyweight strength trainging, and he gave me a long outline of exercise that would be beneficial as well as the health plan to go along with it. I'm thankful because of that, and now I'm seriously gaining more than I could ever imagine.

-ALL HAIL LORD BUER!! ALL HAIL LADY ASTAROTH!! ALL HAIL THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF HELL!! HAIL SATAN!

Wow! That is SO amazing brother!!!! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us it is greatly appreciated :)

Hail Lord Buer! Hail the Almighty Satan!!!!

AldebaranDeTauro said:
Ramier108666 said:

Wow! That is SO amazing brother!!!! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us it is greatly appreciated :)

Hail Lord Buer! Hail the Almighty Satan!!!!

Also I've been told he can help with cooking lol. Have had my time with his guidance in the kitchen as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back