Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

friends

Truth4ever

a few nights ago Father Satan and Set helped me figure a few things out in my head. it brought me a kind of peace which i am grateful for.
Now i'm wondering about making friends. i know it takes time and finding people with similar interests. though i'd rather make friends with people here but even with the jews falling it's hard to meet someplace offline and talk.
I just don't feel like i can connect to people very well. i went to a meeting today with a few older women and not long into the meeting i just wanted to go home i didn't feel like i belonged. yea we "belong" here on the forums but what about offline?
oh well. hope you all are doing well.

Hail Satan

I develop more surface level friendships than I do intimate relationships and the intimate friendships I have usually last about four years. I don't mind having surface level friendships, people to do activities with, or barbecues to go to so to speak. It just helps me feel accepted and enjoy the company of other people that I like.

It is just something to deal with

Hail Satan!

Just go be social and find some friends,bro. Its really not that hard. Tell women they look cute or something. Work out and be cocky with women in general. Male friends value camaraderie and doing fun activities like hanging out together. Make friends at school or at clubs, if you're old enough. If you don't get what I'm talking about, Just see what fun social people especially males that are popular behave and do, and copy that.
Hope I helped.

It also depends of what do you mean by friendship. Some people see it as something shallow that is purely interest-based or activity-based with no substantial emotional involvement, while others regard it as an addition to the family.

Sun squares and Mars square can help improve relationships with men, Moon squares and Venus squares can help improve relationships with women. Also, Venus and Jupiter can help improve relationships in general, being beneficial planets. Venus is the planet of harmony; Jupiter rules expansion, benevolence, recreation, abundance, happiness, indulgence, pleasure. These can be applied to any areas of one's life.

Reidh, Gipt and Ior help connect with other people, develop friendships and other strong bonds.

Working on your heart chakra can also help you connect better.

I would also need help on this. I would like to make a good impression to everyone I talk to. I would like my future friends to become like a family.
But I noticed I had some communication issues. And I often get irritated, and it does not necessarily happen for a particular reason. I would like to solve these problems.
I want to start by programming my aura. (And then I will do the Kabbalistic squares.)
But I do not know how to "build" the affirmation. (an affirmation that will help me make a very good impression to people around me, but also to those I talk to, whether we are talking face to face or we are talking through messages).

Can someone help me? :)

I know that for some this problem seems stupid, but unfortunately I'm facing this. And I'm not a dumb person. It happens that I do not know every time how to start a conversation. Or sometimes it happens that I have a good conversation with someone and then I say a thing and I feel like I've ruined everything.

To be honest, there are no such things as friends. I made the mistake of letting people get too close to me, and ended up fucked over because of it. So I trust absolutely nobody for my own personal safety. People who you may regard as brothers, sisters, friends, whatever also have the capability to stab you in the back. I'm not saying that's always the case, but you need to look out for that as well.

Brdredr said:
To be honest, there are no such things as friends. I made the mistake of letting people get too close to me, and ended up fucked over because of it. So I trust absolutely nobody for my own personal safety. People who you may regard as brothers, sisters, friends, whatever also have the capability to stab you in the back. I'm not saying that's always the case, but you need to look out for that as well.

I can relate to this 10000000000% actually...

Yet, I still want to have people around, tho, good ones.

I used to crave relationships so much, I'm doing a working now, it seriously helps offset this feeling, now I am craving friendships, wtf? XD

Olivia said:
I know that for some this problem seems stupid, but unfortunately I'm facing this. And I'm not a dumb person. It happens that I do not know every time how to start a conversation. Or sometimes it happens that I have a good conversation with someone and then I say a thing and I feel like I've ruined everything.

Just like stormblood said ,you could do all the squares. However just a mantra 9 times with daily witchcraft on the aura can make a huge difference. Good affirmations "In a healthy and positive manner I'm effortlessly socializing with healthy non toxic people who are good for". Or. " In a healthy and positive manner im having the social life i always desired."something along those lines. You get the idea.

The conversation flows along a specific path. There's Open,Rapport and stabilization. When you strike up a conversation with someone ,your first statement that comes out of your mouth should be situational. Don't go to some and start like "Roses are red,violets are blue. I don't know about you, but I would like to.". That's just creepy. Your opener should be situational in the sense it must be connected to the person and Dependant on the situation. For example if there's someone beside you checking out books, you could say, " This is an awesome book I read. What books do you like." Following with the answer "Oh wow. I like that too (or) nah. Its not my forte. " Or in a flower shop,"That bouqet would look nice on you." Or in a coffee shop."Hey have you tried this one ? Seems very tasty to me." I'm just giving you an idea. Observation and experience helps come up with situational openers instantly.
The next is the introduction smile and give out your hand for a handshake saying "Hi my names Olivia. What's yours".
The next stage is rapport which consists of talking about things you find in common. Now look at how he/she is dressed and how he/she behaves. If he/she is dressed exposing too much skin or is confident in their appearance and are constantly open and holding eye contact, theyre socially secure,most probably they are the outgoing type and topics about parties/relationships/clubs/outdoor activities/ etc are going to stick. If she/he seems nerdy and shy closed off and breaks eye contact,closes off the body language, she's socially insecure and nerdy topics and or educated topics/conspiracy theories/computers/apps etc. There are a range of people and you must observe them to see what category they fall into. Personal experience helps. Once you've had many interactions and you pay attention to what's happening, youll easily figure out what to say when,where you are in stage of the interaction and what type of person your talking to. Personal experience is key.
Next is stabilization before which you should take his/her number and eject. Saying "you seem cool and I'd like to hang out with you again. So give me your number while giving he/she your phone. " Don't make the mistake of asking for the number. Like "Ummm. Can I have your number.... ?". Don't do that shit.
Next time you hang out follow the same process just eliminate the introduction part, obviously. This time you have to get to know him/her so that a concrete friendship can be established. This is stabilization of the relationship. Get to know her/his life,the things that happened in their life. Listen to their stories and share yours. Have the ability to say no. Don't do things for people always that you don't Want to. If they constantly ask for something without giving anything, they're toxic. Stay tf away from toxic people. And don't take my advice and become a robot. This is a clutch to help you get started socializing. After many interactions you won't need to think about all this. It'll just happen. Stay away from losers. Those who sit around in their moms basement or just watch Netflix all day or stay on the net all day. Have a life,go places ,see things ,interact,have experiences, be someone, have views and ethics and stay strong to them. Stay away from toxic,controlling people too.

Hope I helped.

Olivia said:
I undwrstand what you feel, the thing is, don’t try to force conversations, if you’re speaking with people you think are good and not superficial people then even moments of silence are good, dont be tense and be natural(though not forcing it as I said)

I don't think it's stupid, alot of people feel this way I think.
The big thing is to not give a care what people think when you talk to them and just be yourself. Try not to be rude of course but try to relax.

You may be reading more into something you said and feeling awkward because of it which may cause some tension between you and the other person.

People are very sensitive to body language and can sense when someone feels off. This may make you think that the person didn't like what you said but they may not have liked the energy behind it.

Do you have opportunity to talk to new people often? Try going to new places and randomly talking to people. If you're in the market for a job try a job in retail or similar where you can get more experience with different people.

You are probably fine you just need to build confidence :)

Olivia said:

Brdredr said:

Sounds like you had bad experiences in the past and developed trust issues as a consequence. Don't let society condition. You need to deal with the trauma these experiences caused os you can heal. It's true that there people who don't understand the concepts of friendship, comradeship, brotherhood and sisterhood, but it's true that there are also people who understand and most of them can surely be found in this community, as we have higher moral standards. I believe what happened to you is because of the enemy. The asleep ones are so indoctrinated that can't grasp higher standards and the meaning of values. This is the enemy's fault that have indoctrinated them and cursed them. But if you allow them to keep you traumatised, you're giving those filthy bastards the victory they cherish. Do you understand what I am saying? I'm sure you do, deep down. Just keep fighting. Don't allow the enemy to defeat you in your mind, as you're the only one who has the right to be in control of yourself.

HailMotherLilith said:

I used to crave relationships so much, I'm doing a working now, it seriously helps offset this feeling, now I am craving friendships, wtf? XD

Ever watch this video? It's a rap song but bear with me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO_v2sXm-f4

It tells the story of a 17 year old kid in Detroit who thought he had a friend, but that friend tried to kill him. Same thing was about to happen to me but I skipped town.

HailMotherLilith said:
Brdredr said:

I've used this saying dealing with people:

"No man is my friend, no man is my enemy. There are only teachers."

Sometimes with emotions in relationships it's hard to see clearly and thinking of people like this can be helpful.

Like an ex that screwed you over taught something useful like seeing red flags for future relationships. Or maybe next time you will set clearer boundaries. Or maybe you learn to love yourself and treat yourself better.

It also helps because it wasn't time wasted it was just a learning experience.

Stormblood said:
Sun squares and Mars square can help improve relationships with men, Moon squares and Venus squares can help improve relationships with women. Also, Venus and Jupiter can help improve relationships in general, being beneficial planets. Venus is the planet of harmony; Jupiter rules expansion, benevolence, recreation, abundance, happiness, indulgence, pleasure. These can be applied to any areas of one's life.

Reidh, Gipt and Ior help connect with other people, develop friendships and other strong bonds.

Working on your heart chakra can also help you connect better.

Another on I would probably add, that I also want to read into and gain experience in are Vashikaran Mantras. They seem to fit the sole purpose of influence and attraction of peoples, in varying degrees of intentions and desired results. Again not recommending this yet, as I don't know the legitimacy of it or tried it myself.

Stormblood said:
It also depends of what do you mean by friendship. Some people see it as something shallow that is purely interest-based or activity-based with no substantial emotional involvement, while others regard it as an addition to the family.

Some? Most is more appropriate.

I really do not want to believe this, but more I hang out with people, more and more I realize how true this is. True friendship is among the rarest things in the word.

Olivia said:

You dont need to give a perfect impression of yourself haha :D
Just be yourself, do whatever you really want to do and say
Isn‘t it quite hard to try to give the perfect impression? And always to worry about it? Just chill, and be nice to people. This way no one (okay almost no one) will reject you.
Then after a period of time, if you really get well along the person you know what to talk about :D

:oops:
Brdredr said:

Haha take a chill pill there are some people who you could consider a good friend :D
I mean are you a good friend? :D

Larissa666 said:
Stormblood said:

Some? Most is more appropriate.

I really do not want to believe this, but more I hang out with people, more and more I realize how true this is. True friendship is among the rarest things in the word.

Sorry, I was talking about this in reference to Aristotle's forms of friendship and the SS community. Of course, if we take into account the whole world, it becomes what you stated. Friends should actually be seen as integral members of the family. That's what I believe.

NinRick said:
Haha take a chill pill there are some people who you could consider a good friend :D

I'd like to say that, but on the other hand has your life been in danger? Have you been surrounded by dangerous people for most of your life?

Brdredr said:
NinRick said:

I'd like to say that, but on the other hand has your life been in danger? Have you been surrounded by dangerous people for most of your life?

Okay I get it now you are from the US, are you not?
I know some dangerous people but I try my best to avoid them. I dont feel secure around them. Then again the people you know are probably ready to kill..
But then again dont give up to make some friends.
Maybe just be more careful?
Nobody can bear it to be all alone all the time :/

NinRick said:
Okay I get it now you are from the US, are you not?
I know some dangerous people but I try my best to avoid them. I dont feel secure around them. Then again the people you know are probably ready to kill..
But then again dont give up to make some friends.
Maybe just be more careful?
Nobody can bear it to be all alone all the time :/

Yes, I'm from the US. I grew up in a ghetto area, so that should explain some shit.

NinRick said:
Olivia said:

Isn‘t it quite hard to try to give the perfect impression? And always to worry about it? Just chill, and be nice to people. This way no one (okay almost no one) will reject you.
Then after a period of time, if you really get well along the person you know what to talk about :D

And then why I do not have friends to talk a lot with or to spend time with? Because I'm the problem.
I see how others can easily make friends, and I'm not even able to do that. It's really embarrassing...
Or there are people I'd like to be friends with, but maybe because I'm not at their level, to say so, I can't. I think they don't want this but it is understandable.

Anyway, I can't say I don't behave nicely with people. It's true that there are times when I'm irritated and this can be disturbing or I am saying things that are not very suitable for a particular situation, but I'm not a bad person.

And besides that, I want to change and become a better person on all levels.

Olivia said:
NinRick said:
Olivia said:

And then why I do not have friends to talk a lot with or to spend time with? Because I'm the problem.
I see how others can easily make friends, and I'm not even able to do that. It's really embarrassing...
Or there are people I'd like to be friends with, but maybe because I'm not at their level, to say so, I can't. I think they don't want this but it is understandable.

Anyway, I can't say I don't behave nicely with people. It's true that there are times when I'm irritated and this can be disturbing or I am saying things that are not very suitable for a particular situation, but I'm not a bad person.

And besides that, I want to change and become a better person on all levels.

First you have to like how you are. Then ppl will like you aswell. When you want to say something just do it. And if it is a weird thing, then just laugh lol maybe you are just a weirdo. No worries :D

Lets first ask yourself, what do you like to do? Or what do you want to learn?
Maybe you like playing basketball. Then just go to the park and get busy hooping. You will meet some ppl there and you wont have any issues talking, since you are doing what you like. I met most ppl while clubbing, in School/university but most ppl I met while I was doing stuff what I LOVED like Basketball, or calisthenics.

Well last September I went on holyday with my parents. And yeah after the first day alone I was loney af . Then I saw 3 boys around my age in the pool who were Britains. I thought „ahh yeah fuck it“ and jumped right next to them in the pool and just asked them „may I join you guys?“ they were kinda confused for a sec but then said „you may“ lol
Just do not stress out.

Tala said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Brdredr said:

I've used this saying dealing with people:

"No man is my friend, no man is my enemy. There are only teachers."

Sometimes with emotions in relationships it's hard to see clearly and thinking of people like this can be helpful.

Like an ex that screwed you over taught something useful like seeing red flags for future relationships. Or maybe next time you will set clearer boundaries. Or maybe you learn to love yourself and treat yourself better.

It also helps because it wasn't time wasted it was just a learning experience.

Your saying/phrase sounds horrible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back