Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Incubus question

HailMotherLilith

It's not about asking for one from Father Satan, it's about a question that has been with me for a while.

Is it possible that Father Satan (upon asking him for one) could of introduced a Spiritual Lover for somebody as a means of learning a lesson or to help reach a certain point where you actually start to find yourself and know what you want, ending up with them leaving you at peace?

I know about being specific when asking Father Satan for one of what you want, etc. But being with Father Satan, he knows best, but I just wanted to ask if this is possible?

Hope I wasn't confusing! >.<

HailMotherLilith said:
It's not about asking for one from Father Satan, it's about a question that has been with me for a while.

Is it possible that Father Satan (upon asking him for one) could of introduced a Spiritual Lover for somebody as a means of learning a lesson or to help reach a certain point where you actually start to find yourself and know what you want, ending up with them leaving you at peace?

I know about being specific when asking Father Satan for one of what you want, etc. But being with Father Satan, he knows best, but I just wanted to ask if this is possible?

What now are you turning lesbian HML ? :lol:
"He was great and all but I realized he just wasn't my thing"

Sinistra said:
HailMotherLilith said:

What now are you turning lesbian HML ? :lol:
"He was great and all but I realized he just wasn't my thing"

Wtf? I'm not against the Third Sex people, but wtf?

That is far from what I was asking.

If you did not understand what I was trying to say, then simply ask.

It could have been. There are different incubus and they're based on what you ask. You can ask for casual relationships, committed ones, etc. If there's someone willing, you might get.

But I feel this is not the case.

HailMotherLilith said:

You should probably start looking for a man, physically. You cannot reproduce with a spiritual lover. You need to experience real life situations , real life interactions and such.

Stormblood said:
It could have been. There are different incubus and they're based on what you ask. You can ask for casual relationships, committed ones, etc. If there's someone willing, you might get.

But I feel this is not the case.

Sorry for not being clear with what I asked, but what you mentioned here, let's imagine this:

You ask for a commited relationship, but INSTEAD receive somebody who is there to teach and help you, regardless of what you asked, because Father Satan and the True Gods know us better than we know ourselves right now. I am asking if this is possible?

Jack The GOOD guy said:
HailMotherLilith said:

You should probably start looking for a man, physically. You cannot reproduce with a spiritual lover. You need to experience real life situations , real life interactions and such.

I had a boyfriend irl, he turned out to be a big dickhead.

But thanks.

HailMotherLilith said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
HailMotherLilith said:

But thanks.

It doesn't mean that there isn't someone out there for you. I would focus on asking Satan guidance to find a good relationship for you. But that's up to you.

Stormblood said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:

But thanks.

It doesn't mean that there isn't someone out there for you. I would focus on asking Satan guidance to find a good relationship for you. But that's up to you.

I understand, I'm working on it.

But this thing has nothing to do with what I was originally asking.

HailMotherLilith said:
Sure.

HailMotherLilith said:

If your asking for a friend or someone to help you to a point then that pretty much sums it up if Satan helps you.

If you have a succubus or Incubus
Shouldn't it be what you outlined or spoke to Satan about. If you wanted your relationship to end or if it was a supposed lesson learn type of thing(sounds like enemy attack) how could that not be known. Why not speak to your lover yourself and see for yourselves. If your getting to know yourself and see what you prefer type situation is confusing or getting In the way of y'all relationship, how so. Would it not be that she or he along the way helped and/or drove you to that point and vice versa. If this is yourself or yallselves, what more could y'all gain together within this relationship. Its going good than now it just over because your more empowered or realized or something. And that empowerment and/or realization is what y'all gained by being together which means if split so would the rewards of being with another empowered individual.

The question is, if that was possible, would you like that your relationship with a God ends at some point?

HailMotherLilith said:

"Spiritual" lovers are very "real life" physical beings who also have desires such as having a love relationship, and at some point both lovers can be together physically. Your answer doesn't make much sense for someone who reads the JoS.

Jack The GOOD guy said:

You ask for a commited relationship, but INSTEAD receive somebody who is there to teach and help you, regardless of what you asked, because Father Satan and the True Gods know us better than we know ourselves right now. I am asking if this is possible?

In my own opinion all people you come in contact with give you a lesson big or small. It's if you're open enough to comprehend said lesson. Some people teach you to have fun, some teach you to be organized, or like our Gods and demon friends teach you something that could be missing to make you feel more balanced and all around better and healthier.

I've never had a serious committed relationship with a demon so I don't have much say or experience on how that all works. Your post makes me think that you really crave someone to be intimate and affectionate with. But do not settle for anything less than what you truly deserve. One of my ex-lovers I could easily see she also deeply had these cravings and I didn't want to see her get hurt from the cancer of the dating scene in your early 20's. I then realized I made a huge mistake because I also wanted a partner but didn't tell myself what I wanted, our connection was incredibly passionate but stormy, and like a storm blew over quickly.

You should make a list of all the qualities you want in a partner and use this as a guideline for your future relationships. To answer your original question yes, some relationships end so you can know yourself better and get what you truly want out of life. Also read Lydia's post on Love if you haven't already.

Tough Fish said:
In my own opinion all people you come in contact with give you a lesson big or small. It's if you're open enough to comprehend said lesson.
It must be great living life with so thick rose colored glasses.

Egon said:
The question is, if that was possible, would you like that your relationship with a God ends at some point?

HailMotherLilith said:

"Spiritual" lovers are very "real life" physical beings who also have desires such as having a love relationship, and at some point both lovers can be together physically. Your answer doesn't make much sense for someone who reads the JoS.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
I'm not quite understanding. I'm talking about reproduction. How can you be together physically with an astral lover ? The demons and such live physically on orion which is light years away. If I missed a point can you please explain, bro.

HailMotherLilith said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
HailMotherLilith said:

But thanks.
Too bad. You need to probably do a working to find a perfect lover. Genetic superiority is a must to look for in finding a partner. Although superior genetic stock guys have lots of pussy so its hard to stick around with one woman, unless they feel like it. But if he does stick around, I wouldn't be surprised if the kids have higher IQ and superior souls.

Egon said:

HailMotherLilith said:

Jack The GOOD guy said:

If it ends to lead me to a better path, then sure, I'll accept it, but if not,then not.

I study the Third Sex pdf and I've rediscovered my "lost" self and learned new things, and then that question popped in my head while meditating. Since my knowledge at this moment isn't very big, I seek guidance and knowledge from others,to better learn.

absolute13 said:
HailMotherLilith said:

If your asking for a friend or someone to help you to a point then that pretty much sums it up if Satan helps you.

If you have a succubus or Incubus
Shouldn't it be what you outlined or spoke to Satan about. If you wanted your relationship to end or if it was a supposed lesson learn type of thing(sounds like enemy attack) how could that not be known. Why not speak to your lover yourself and see for yourselves. If your getting to know yourself and see what you prefer type situation is confusing or getting In the way of y'all relationship, how so. Would it not be that she or he along the way helped and/or drove you to that point and vice versa. If this is yourself or yallselves, what more could y'all gain together within this relationship. Its going good than now it just over because your more empowered or realized or something. And that empowerment and/or realization is what y'all gained by being together which means if split so would the rewards of being with another empowered individual.

I honestly was new and stupid, impulsive too, when asking for one. I received one, he was amazing. So loving and caring. But I wasn't specific. I am not ready... so that is why I asked if it was possible.

Tough Fish said:

In my own opinion all people you come in contact with give you a lesson big or small. It's if you're open enough to comprehend said lesson. Some people teach you to have fun, some teach you to be organized, or like our Gods and demon friends teach you something that could be missing to make you feel more balanced and all around better and healthier.

I've never had a serious committed relationship with a demon so I don't have much say or experience on how that all works. Your post makes me think that you really crave someone to be intimate and affectionate with. But do not settle for anything less than what you truly deserve. One of my ex-lovers I could easily see she also deeply had these cravings and I didn't want to see her get hurt from the cancer of the dating scene in your early 20's. I then realized I made a huge mistake because I also wanted a partner but didn't tell myself what I wanted, our connection was incredibly passionate but stormy, and like a storm blew over quickly.

You should make a list of all the qualities you want in a partner and use this as a guideline for your future relationships. To answer your original question yes, some relationships end so you can know yourself better and get what you truly want out of life. Also read Lydia's post on Love if you haven't already.

Your answer gave off such a nice, positive, calm and understanding vibe, WOW! ❤

Thank you, that makes sense and I can actually relate to you at some parts.

Is that post in this forum or the jewhoo groups?

Tough Fish said:

Found it, thank you.

Yesterday I've asked Father Satan for guidance and such before sleep. (I won't go into detail)

And today, I was finishing watching this movie: The Castle of Cagliostro

And you know what? I LITERALLY received the answer at the end of the movie when Wolf was explaining to the Princess about being patient and stuff.

And honestly, it has helped me GREATLY! It answered me directly the way I needed to be answered.

No offence, but Lydia's post about love didn't exactly give me too much things that I needed to hear.

Thank you all for answering and for those who helped me!

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Egon said:

HailMotherLilith said:

Jack The GOOD guy said:
I'm not quite understanding. I'm talking about reproduction. How can you be together physically with an astral lover ? The demons and such live physically on orion which is light years away. If I missed a point can you please explain, bro.

Quite frankly, you are the only one who is talking about the reproduction here. No one ever mentioned reproduction.

Sinistra said:
Tough Fish said:
In my own opinion all people you come in contact with give you a lesson big or small. It's if you're open enough to comprehend said lesson.
It must be great living life with so thick rose colored glasses.

He might not be trying to say life is sunshine and rainbows.

Truthfully suffering comes from causes both in and out of ourselves.

If one purposefully goes after something which causes suffering, or experiences it over and over, this is because they've not the knowledge to escape said suffering, a redundant and vicious cycle.

Its up to us t make a lesson of the experience, even if its a very basic answer like, avoid x malignancy, or go after x development to defy x malignancy if too weak.

We have to derive the lesson from it, but of course this lesson is not the intention of others or forces imparted to our being, WE have to forge the lesson and move forward.

Egon said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
I'm not quite understanding. I'm talking about reproduction.
I don't know her personal life so I can't assume and tell the best thing for her is a mortal human partner and not an Incubus like your other post, she's the one to find it out for herself.

How can you be together physically with an astral lover ? The demons and such live physically on orion which is light years away. If I missed a point can you please explain, bro.
Light years away does not mean anything actually. If you haven't been paying attention, HPS Maxine and HP Mageson already told space travel is not a big deal for the Gods nor do they actualy need spaceships.

And just to make clear I'm not stating if someone asks for a Demon lover they will promptly meet them on Earth the next weakend or such (even though that would be awesome...)

Well i already knew this. I know that would be awesome and ive heard from others you are in that kind of relationship yourself. Id hope someday youll physically get to meet your lover. I guess its a personal preference thing when these kinds of posts come up.

Egon said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
I'm not quite understanding. I'm talking about reproduction.
I don't know her personal life so I can't assume and tell the best thing for her is a mortal human partner and not an Incubus like your other post, she's the one to find it out for herself.

How can you be together physically with an astral lover ? The demons and such live physically on orion which is light years away. If I missed a point can you please explain, bro.
Light years away does not mean anything actually. If you haven't been paying attention, HPS Maxine and HP Mageson already told space travel is not a big deal for the Gods nor do they actualy need spaceships.

And just to make clear I'm not stating if someone asks for a Demon lover they will promptly meet them on Earth the next weakend or such (even though that would be awesome...)

Thank you brother.

The whole reason I was asking the question at the beginning is to understand if this happens.

I'm not that advanced yet to ask those questions from the Gods or meditate upon it. And believe me, I DID try to meditate upon it, but with my limited knowledge myself, I only got more questions than answers.... Basically, it all confused me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back