Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Good affirmation or not advice on a new working

darkmonkey666

Anyways on that issue I was ranting about in the music thread. I believe one of the Gods answered it possibly my Gaurdian. I feel so much happier and lighter I had seen some flash earlier of a female i believe Vepar but yet I'm not actually open enough to tell (thank you if that was you you literally saved me) ok so of it was right on the new moon I was shown where my issue is. I had a lot of guilt and self loathing in relation to xtianity where I was oppressing myself because I actually had it in me that no one would listen to me so I had to keep mindlessly repeating things that I dont deserve money my own opinion on anything or respect my gender is the weak one all that kind of stuff. I was constantly battling and rebelling because I wanted to break free but I saw it in others when the issue was it was a hang up in myself. I realized I must focus on where that energy is and get rid of it and the blockage

Now any advice extra would be great
This blockage has literally stalled me for years preventing me from really doing much of anything at all with my life while thinking others are oppressing me.

Odd that I was just talking about it on here and the answer came.

Anyways is this a good affirmation
I am completely and totally free or all self loathing guilt shame and christian things.
I deserve money friends love and great things
I am listened to and respected

I started the working since it was right on the new moon by degree I will probably use wunjo and ansuz. Too along with minka in this working

Is this good or something I should add.

Do the freeing the soul meditations.
Do you want to only "deserve money friends love and great things," or do you want to actually recieve these things? There could be a difference there, I don't want you to be cheated out of what you deserve.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back