Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finding your GD

AldebaranDeTauro

i would love to hear everyones methods of how they first found out who their GD. i have a strong feeling as to who it is but im afraid id be wrong and just wasting their time

I would like more info on it too. Vepar may be my Gaurdian I dont want to speak so fast but that name just came into my head 2 weeks ago I never heard of her. Interesting experience tonight I am just starting to open to the astral a little i see a female figure in my third eye and think i hear something odd cause this new moon is very near her degree in astrology. I had an experience that told me exactly what working I need to do to free my soul of past trauma dealing with xtianity and saw the blockage in my chakra. Long long story i wont bore you guys with but it happened right on the new moon and I started the minka working anyways I swear someone was guiding me to that but I didnt hear or see anything. Also my mercury is at 29 degrees Libra and that is on her degree and mercury is the planet she rules. Also I tend to be a very kind person but warrior like like her.

Am I losing it here or am I on to something I dont know but I know the Gods are busy so I dont want to bother them I'll wait for her to come more if it is her.

I was in a trance, walking into my astral temple. I smelled flowers, the flower hyacinth popped into my mind, which was odd as I didn't even know what those flowers looked like let alone what they smelled like. I then saw a planet with rings, Saturn. I went on the JoS and the only God who had both hyacinth as a plant and Saturn as a planet was Set, and then there were many odd "coincidences" over the week where I heard his name when someone was watching a tv show, and so on.

He hasn't been my guardian for a few years now, but I will always be grateful for his guidance and friendship. He was my guardian in past lives as well <3

AldebaranDeTauro said:
i would love to hear everyones methods of how they first found out who their GD. i have a strong feeling as to who it is but I'm afraid id be wrong and just wasting their time
I believe your primary chief GD is usually the God you feel most naturally drawn to and connected with. I remember I just went into a deep trance like meditative state and told myself the name I was about to say is my Guardian's name...maybe divination can help you.

On Beltane, at exactly midnight, I decided to get a Ouija board and attempt to contact whomever was in my room. The board spelled out "Dagon" and I asked if he could show himself. I saw, very clearly, a man standing 7 foot tall, blonde hair down to his shoulders with thin lips, piercing blue eyes, wearing a white and blue robe and sandals. On the list of all the Gods, there are a set of dates. His dates were from January 20th to the 24th (I dedicated on the 24th) and we had matching elements (Air). Almost all of my guardians were Air.

I met mine a few years ago now, but I didn't know who she was back then. I'd dealt with enemy attacks for a little while by that point, but I didn't know about the JoS as of yet. There was one particularly bad night though, the worst enemy attack I'd ever had, and still have ever had. It felt all consuming, like I could have died that night. My mind resisted, and the dream was brought to an abrupt end by a divine presence who intervened after I'd resisted long enough on my own strength of will.

She told me I did well, and the dream ended peacefully. I didn't find out who she was truly until two years later when I matched all aspects of her appearance and presence to a description on the JoS website, and it matched who my heart was identifying her as anyway. She came to me in a few other forms after that point just to confirm the fact truly. In your time of utmost need, it'll be your Guardian who comes to you, its in the title after all, and I can truly feel I've known her for quite a long time. It was only a few months after I met her I found the JoS anyway.

As vague as it sounds, trust me, you'll know in your heart. The more experiences you have, the more you'll find yourself guided to your Guardian.

Lydia said:
I was in a trance, walking into my astral temple. I smelled flowers, the flower hyacinth popped into my mind, which was odd as I didn't even know what those flowers looked like let alone what they smelled like. I then saw a planet with rings, Saturn. I went on the JoS and the only God who had both hyacinth as a plant and Saturn as a planet was Set, and then there were many odd "coincidences" over the week where I heard his name when someone was watching a tv show, and so on.

He hasn't been my guardian for a few years now, but I will always be grateful for his guidance and friendship. He was my guardian in past lives as well <3
Was he strict*with you?My question maybe out of the topic but I would like to know if so because he my one of my guardian demons when I first came to Satanism along with beleth and I have to tell he was a bit strict with me!Now I have only beleth which is also very good goddess and she has helped me so much and still helps me!

*(with strict I mean ,a strict teacher )

@AldebaranDeTauro I met both demons when I was using my Ouija board !In my opinion it is a very useful tool to talk with demons and spirits!

Your Guardian can be any one of the gods at any given time. Any one of them can do the job. However, your current GD is a god or goddess who is most astrologically compatible with you at this time.

Don't worry about it, keep advancing and when the time is right you will find out everything you need to.

Going through the list of Gods on the jos has been an advised method. Also now Zolaluckystar painted more portraits of them, maybe this will help you along the jos descriptions : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

Basically a bunch of coincidences over the span of a few days, an extremely strong sense of connection, and asking the man himself. Usually interpreting the energy they send you after you ask them is the best method.

Ever since I was a child, before Satanism I've always loved cats and felt drawn to them. I'd would feed then on the streets and so fourth.

After coming into the occult ( I was Wiccan before) I have always loved Bastet, the Daemon goddess whom cats are sacred to her. Earlier on in Satanism someone posted on the groups a picture that Haagenti helped her draw. When I opened up the picture, I felt this wonderful and exciting energy.

After that, I'd have the picture open on my laptop while listening to eastern meditational music...this went on for weeks until one day I just asked her and she confirmed. It was funny.

I even had a wonderful experience with her during meditation one night. It was surreal.

Until this day, I have a sterling silver cat ring that I blessed and infused with her energies. I always wear it. Almost never take it off.

One time it went missing at work, I accidentally left it in the bathroom and when I went back, it was gone. I was very ipset and cried when I got back from work, and I told Haagenti that I felt bad and was sorry. The ring was dear to me, especially at that time.

The next day, my boss said that he came in the office and found the ring slipped under the door.

Lydia said:

Quite an interesting experience, Lydia. But that part is new to me. I thought a GD would always be our GD.

Sinistra said:
Going through the list of Gods on the jos has been an advised method. Also now Zolaluckystar painted more portraits of them, maybe this will help you along the jos descriptions : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

What an awesome new picture xD

You're probably a cat lover

HPS Shannon said:
Ever since I was a child, before Satanism I've always loved cats and felt drawn to them. I'd would feed then on the streets and so fourth.

After coming into the occult ( I was Wiccan before) I have always loved Bastet, the Daemon goddess whom cats are sacred to her. Earlier on in Satanism someone posted on the groups a picture that Haagenti helped her draw. When I opened up the picture, I felt this wonderful and exciting energy.

After that, I'd have the picture open on my laptop while listening to eastern meditational music...this went on for weeks until one day I just asked her and she confirmed. It was funny.

I even had a wonderful experience with her during meditation one night. It was surreal.

Until this day, I have a sterling silver cat ring that I blessed and infused with her energies. I always wear it. Almost never take it off.

One time it went missing at work, I accidentally left it in the bathroom and when I went back, it was gone. I was very ipset and cried when I got back from work, and I told Haagenti that I felt bad and was sorry. The ring was dear to me, especially at that time.

The next day, my boss said that he came in the office and found the ring slipped under the door.

High Priestess!! I can relate to you on the cat loving part.

I ALWAYS loved cats so much to the point where they are almost my children, it's amazing!!

Not saying she is my GD, but thought to share this. :)

At least I'm not alone :)

AldebaranDeTauro said:
i would love to hear everyones methods of how they first found out who their GD. i have a strong feeling as to who it is but im afraid id be wrong and just wasting their time

Honestly, I felt EXACTLY the same way you do now!!!

It was a few years ago, I was going through a list of Gods, after reading a sermon on JoS website about Guardians, (I forgot where I read it... sorry.. :/ ), I was using my intuition and I came across Lord Hael. I felt an urging and positive feeling of summoning him, so I did.

I felt him come, stand there, look at me and listen to me. I started to cry, apologizing to him and asking him if he is my Guardian and then apologizing again if I was mistaken.

And you know what? He stayed with me, he's still my GD to this day. I still don't know much about him, but I do know that he is very caring,understanding, strict when need be and very nice and friendly.

My first GD, Lord Phenex, came to be before I was dedicated. Long story short, he was summoned and all I remember is that he stayed and guided me to the JoS. I saw him in my dream, he had brilliant black shinning feathers, a golden brilliant shinning beak and legs, his eyes are without a pupil, the same as Commander Abigors eyes actually.

Lord Phenex is the most sweetest, nicest, understanding, friendly and caring GD I've ever met!!!! He is very giddy and amazing! I'm so glad and honoured to have him as my GD! :D

Commander Abigor happened to come to me when I was under severe attack and too weak to fight back, I was still new btw, in the sense that I was still learning things, basically like half a year or so dedicated, and he came to help me.
When I was drawing him, I contacted him in my mind through Father Satan and asked what quote he wanted me to use and instantly got an answer: "There might be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" And felt like he wanted that.

I've been contacting my first met GD (Lord Phenex) and he gave me so many amazing quotes and amazing things to understand. Let me know if you all want to hear them.

I'd just like to reiterate to any newbies passing through, because although nobody has said it in this thread, I've seen it posted before.
Your Guardian is not necessarily the Demon who's 5 day period your birthday falls into on the calendar. I've seen someone post this before. It could be, but, there's a lot more than just that going on, so don't automatically assume it. Though, in the same breath, I've noticed for most people, including myself, their Guardian does align with their Element. There's also little things that often sync up too, as many have stated, ie colors, animals, etc. Intuition and experience come first, of course, this is just more of a remarking upon some of the interesting synchronicity that can occur.

Dypet Rod said:
Quite an interesting experience, Lydia. But that part is new to me. I thought a GD would always be our GD.
New to me as well. After all these years of only ever hearing the HPs and everyone else talk about GDs as if they were the one and only, even through multiple lifetimes, its certainly news to my brain. Nothing on the JoS website implies anything temporal as what some posters are suggesting, and most if not all of Maxine's posts on the topic imply the degree of permanency to the relationship. Not to say interactions and closeness with other Demons isn't commonplace, but, in terms of actual Guardian, I've always felt this role stayed the same.

Don't get me wrong, maybe I'm the one in the wrong here. I'm just repeating everything I've heard in my time here, and my own personal experiences. I've only known the one Guardian, seemingly, even in what I can deduce from previous lives and instinct. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and would happily be corrected if so.

Your GD is usually from which sex you are attracted to (or primarily attracted to).

Your guardians are just friends who want to help you, could be any gender doesn't matter. But I think you will always have at least one guardian of opposite gender of yourself, for the magnum opus you need both male and female energies to be activated in your soul so they can help you raise that other energy. I think you and your guardian agree to be together before you reincarnate when your new lifetime is being planned, not sure if it's always this way for everyone but this is what I remember about myself. Your guardian is usually very similar to you and well-matched to help you. A guardian is just a close friend, so it's common to have the same one forever because the friendship always grows, but it's also common to have many friends who work together and who the job of main guardian switches between. :D

Νίκος said:
Lydia said:
Was he strict*with you?My question maybe out of the topic but I would like to know if so because he my one of my guardian demons when I first came to Satanism along with beleth and I have to tell he was a bit strict with me!Now I have only beleth which is also very good goddess and she has helped me so much and still helps me!

*(with strict I mean ,a strict teacher )

He was firm, not really strict, but they use the best methods for us. I was really broken when I came to JoS so being strict would not have been the best method for me back then. Strictness works really well for me now though.

Dypet Rod said:
Lydia said:

He was mine for pretty much all (if not all) of my past lifetimes, but he has other things to do for now, but maybe he will be my main GD again in the future. I just know that for the time being he isn't mine. There are things going on currently that require more time of certain Gods, and he is one of them.

Brdredr said:
Sinistra said:
Your GD is usually from which sex you are attracted to (or primarily attracted to).

Not all the time. I'm heterosexual male and most of my guardians were male.
Yeah it may be an urban legend. We could always do an anonymous polling but really the results would be completely useless.

Sinistra said:

I forgot to mention this, because I've never seen a case where this wasn't true, though, I'm sure there are exceptions out there. Not that I'll delve too much into sexual orientation, but I have a male love interest and a female Guardian. Thing is, my love interest is extremely effeminate looking and is often confused as a female in public. I may be what people label as "bisexual" in the here and now, but I lean towards the feminine. It's all very interesting to say the least.

There's usually reasons for this. One of the easiest ways of gifting your Guardian energy, out of respect or whatever, is through orgasm. I think there's a post about this somewhere on the JoS website. Having a GD belonging to the sex you're primarily attracted to simply makes things like this slightly less awkward. But as was said, I'd assume there's exceptions out there, probably.

Lydia said:
Dypet Rod said:
Lydia said:

He was mine for pretty much all (if not all) of my past lifetimes, but he has other things to do for now, but maybe he will be my main GD again in the future. I just know that for the time being he isn't mine. There are things going on currently that require more time of certain Gods, and he is one of them.

I see. I believe how much we are able to protect and defend ourselves must also play a role in determining this. But you still have another/other guardian/s, right?

Dypet Rod said:
Lydia said:
Dypet Rod said:

I see. I believe how much we are able to protect and defend ourselves must also play a role in determining this. But you still have another/other guardian/s, right?

There have been a few Gods who have been guiding me, but it's not the same as my connection to Set was. I had a really strong bond to him, and I think my mindset on this is actually preventing me from establishing a strong connection to a new GD, kind of like how when someone goes through a breakup and they don't want a new relationship right away, lol. I just wasn't ready for a new guardian yet, lol.

My Guardian, coincidentally was a first Demon I contacted ever. And since then that name can't leave my mind. I've scrolled past the list, and it was the only name which interested me truly.

I know some people will doubt, and even I myself doubt this at some level, but that name was Beelzebub. I contacted him in all ways possible, asked if he's my Guardian and he the answer was possible all the time. I've seen him in my Astral temple quite a few times. It's the only God that I've seen there, apart from Satan.

Basically, it was a first Demon I contacted, and then my interest in Him was a cut above the rest. Also there were some coincidences like seeing his name somewhere few days in a row. Like scrolling a my Anime list, and there was an anime called Beelzebub. (and that was on the day I doubted if he's my GD)

But this is pretty annoying. I still have a feeling that I'm not worthy for Him to be my GD, since he's a Prince of Hell, but I get a telepathic „shout“ that I shouldn't feel that way, ever. Also It goes from the norm that it's your GD is the gender which you are sexually attracted to, but I'm a heterosexual male. Although I read that this „rule“ isn't set in stone.

If anyones GD is or was Beelzebub I'd love to hear from you, what your experience is.

Lydia said:
Dypet Rod said:
Lydia said:

There have been a few Gods who have been guiding me, but it's not the same as my connection to Set was. I had a really strong bond to him, and I think my mindset on this is actually preventing me from establishing a strong connection to a new GD, kind of like how when someone goes through a breakup and they don't want a new relationship right away, lol. I just wasn't ready for a new guardian yet, lol.

Ah, I see. After always hearing that it's our guardians that choose us, this is certainly a new perspective of it for me xD.

Thank you all for your amazing experiences and advice! This is why I love our Satanic family :) keep fighting the good fight yall!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Reckoned666 said:
My Guardian, coincidentally was a first Demon I contacted ever. And since then that name can't leave my mind. I've scrolled past the list, and it was the only name which interested me truly.

I know some people will doubt, and even I myself doubt this at some level, but that name was Beelzebub. I contacted him in all ways possible, asked if he's my Guardian and he the answer was possible all the time. I've seen him in my Astral temple quite a few times. It's the only God that I've seen there, apart from Satan.

Basically, it was a first Demon I contacted, and then my interest in Him was a cut above the rest. Also there were some coincidences like seeing his name somewhere few days in a row. Like scrolling a my Anime list, and there was an anime called Beelzebub. (and that was on the day I doubted if he's my GD)

But this is pretty annoying. I still have a feeling that I'm not worthy for Him to be my GD, since he's a Prince of Hell, but I get a telepathic „shout“ that I shouldn't feel that way, ever. Also It goes from the norm that it's your GD is the gender which you are sexually attracted to, but I'm a heterosexual male. Although I read that this „rule“ isn't set in stone.

If anyones GD is or was Beelzebub I'd love to hear from you, what your experience is.

I know Beelzebub, he is a wonderful GD, he can sometimes be strict but he is also very protective sometimes literally like a father and I am also a heterosexual male, if you feel close to him, is probably because he is also your GD.

The first of my GD with whom I had contact was with Astaroth, I even think that she was already trying to contact me some time before doing the initiation ritual, on one occasion I had a dream about Egypt and after another dream about a temple with a great golden statue of a bull and on both occasions the same female voice that spoke to me, shortly after I dedicated I discovering who was her and I also know that she has been with me in all my past lives.

When I found the JoS, the same day at bedtime in bed I heard a voice (I'm not insane) so strong that it was almost audible, it's hard to describe; more precisely, I heard two voices.
The first was "ah ah, sgarganas!” With the research I found that some demons are gargs who joined Father Satan in his fight. Some JoS articles mention that demons have red eyes and accompany the higher gods, so maybe it's a Garg who brought me here. If so, I thank him.
The second was "B-B-B-B-B-B-A-R-B-A-T-O-S-S", so maybe it's my guardian I don’t know, I'm not yet open to the astral even though I'm very sensitive and I did some experiments.
At the same time, in the early days, I had very vivid, short and intense dreams as described on the site, even though I read these articles after dreams.
Then it's stop because I behaved like an idiot. I made a rite of dedication to Enki from another site while I knew internally that it was here that I had to come, but at that moment all that was confusing for me, I had just discovered the true Satanism. Afterwards I understood that it was not the right way that my heart is here, so I hope that Father Satan does not blame me too much.
For the moment I am concentrating on the meditation program and the final RTR and I try to talk to Father so that he guides me.
If I could answer a few questions then it's a good choice.

The first gods I ever contacted were Lerajie, Caim, and Anubis. I felt very strong bonds to these gods but it passed, as if they weren't my guardians but simply their to initiate me, which I am grateful for. It seems nowadays the only guardian I have is Lord Azazel, which is a great honor. I used to contact through a pendulum but it wasn't exactly accurate. Now whenever I want to know a relationship with a demon I ask Satan, you should always go through Satan until you have a good bond with the god.

Dypet Rod said:
Ah, I see. After always hearing that it's our guardians that choose us, this is certainly a new perspective of it for me xD.

Our guardians do choose us, perhaps you misunderstood what I wrote? I never said I chose mine, but I wasn't ready to be lead to my new GD yet.

Lydia said:
Dypet Rod said:

Our guardians do choose us, perhaps you misunderstood what I wrote? I never said I chose mine, but I wasn't ready to be lead to my new GD yet.

Oh. Yeah, I think I both misunderstood what you said and expressed myself wrong, sorry.

I took it kind of like: "I currently don't have a guardian because I don't want one". So I meant "choose" in that sense, as in choosing to have a guardian or not.

So I think it's either that, or you just meant you didn't get in touch with your current guardian/s yet, due to not being ready to know them.

Dypet Rod said:
Lydia said:
Dypet Rod said:

Oh. Yeah, I think I both misunderstood what you said and expressed myself wrong, sorry.

I took it kind of like: "I currently don't have a guardian because I don't want one". So I meant "choose" in that sense, as in choosing to have a guardian or not.

So I think it's either that, or you just meant you didn't get in touch with your current guardian/s yet, due to not being ready to know them.

Actually, scratch the "either that" part lol. I've been a bit slow these last few days, and tending to overlook details, so I apologize about that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back