Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish Crap

darkmonkey666

Speaks for itself this is actually a really popular song in the USA apparently https://youtu.be/uthHP6FoBmk
Just thought I'd share keep up the good work guys and I hope this motivates you to do the rtr double or triple what you did before cause this is what the Jew considers art. To Lol or get angry not sure
Hail Satan

What makes me really mad about this is something like that can get really popular yet some Satanist who makes a video about intelligent and well thought out stuff will not even get 10 thousand views often. Just imagine what 29 million views and over 300000 likes could do for something actually intelligent and useful. On another channel I made videos exposing xtianity some disguised as xtian in the title and have yet to get any views at all. Are you ready to rise up. Someone needs to do something that is a viral video or meme somewhere. We should be on all major sites even if we have to fake our info on social media to be safe and trying to speak the truth. One social networking site I'm just on cause my mom and people from her church are there so I can post a bunch of anti xtian stuff (I even linked to the final rtr etc) on there and not even my mom bothers commenting on it cause she seems a little scared of me cause I am very confident and aries like etc. No wonder Antares the warrior star conjuncts a few important things in my chart all clumped toghether not saying more cause I dont want to invite a curse. But IAM a warrior type. I love warriors and strong people fuck the weak and may nature extinct them.

So fight on warriors.

You post on a website about Satanism with your mom on the website??? Be cautious man, be cautious! That can get you into some serious trouble with people... If you want to try talking to family about religion, for the love of Hell do it one-on-one and keep your propaganda work private! There is a point where confidence won't get you anywhere and you'll just become the local bogeyman. I would highly recommend you change your ways and make it seem to your mother that Satanism isn't a big thing in your life anymore, and then keep it secret from then on out.

I'm making music and a record label with silly/cartoonish Satanic records and a 1950s sci-fi theme. You wouldn't be able to prove I was a Satanist in a court of law and Jews wouldn't be able to single me out because I just absorbed themes from other places to make it seem totally random (even though the music is all propaganda for JoyOfSatan!). You can find it in the link in my signature.

What Zola is doing is part of what gave me the idea and inspired me. If you are a writer, an artist, debate, make memes, or just have that overall Aries confidence, my advice take it or leave it would be to ignore all Christians and flood the internet wherever there are people who will actually listen! Those Christians will just sit on their asses and scheme up ways to take you down and make you look silly. They aren't worth sticks and rocks let alone your precious time comrade.

darkmonkey666 said:
Speaks for itself this is actually a really popular song in the USA apparently https://youtu.be/uthHP6FoBmk
Just thought I'd share keep up the good work guys and I hope this motivates you to do the rtr double or triple what you did before cause this is what the Jew considers art. To Lol or get angry not sure
Hail Satan

I watched the video yesterday. What is it. This guy is a horrible rapper just from this song alone. His other music sounds horrible as well. This is the mumble style of rap and it's my first time listening to this. There is not a single ounce off creativity in this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back