Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When to buy stones?

Astardastar

Due to what moon phase is better to buy stones?
I know that in void if course is better don't buy anything for it may not be ad good as you thought.
About moon phases, waning moon, waxing moon I can not find anything in net.
Is anyone who knows?

Thank you all very much

Other than void, I doubt it makes any difference. They're probably already sorted and priced, it makes no difference when you buy them. All it is is buying stones, not everything is some type of complicated magic.

With all love and respect brother, maybe you can use some of these stones to do a working for improved intuition. With a strong intuition and the knowledge from reading all our websites, it's pretty rare to have any question you can't answer yourself.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Other than void, I doubt it makes any difference. They're probably already sorted and priced, it makes no difference when you buy them. All it is is buying stones, not everything is some type of complicated magic.

If you deeply think of it, you have right because you can not even know when they were mined!
But I ask for in some spells not in jos, I have seen before even I be a satanist but they mention things to be bought in waning or waxing moon, depends on the spell, same thing the herbals too.
That's why I ask.

With all love and respect brother, maybe you can use some of these stones to do a working for improved intuition. With a strong intuition and the knowledge from reading all our websites, it's pretty rare to have any question you can't answer yourself.

I am a sister. Thanks for answer. I can not find the site talking about stones. Can you help me please?
I can see metals associated with demons. But the stone is different thing than the metal.
I m searching something about what each stone is for. There are many sites of new age about these things, but I d like to find the one in jos.
Thanks again

Astardastar said:
I am a sister. Thanks for answer. I can not find the site talking about stones. Can you help me please?
I can see metals associated with demons. But the stone is different thing than the metal.
I m searching something about what each stone is for. There are many sites of new age about these things, but I d like to find the one in jos.
Thanks again
I'm not sure sister, I haven't learned much about more than just a couple kinds of stones. But I know Bathin can help! She's so friendly she loves talking with people! :p Her other name is Nephthys. She knows all about stones, plants, and the elements. I think Stormblood knows a lot about stones too, not sure.

Astardastar said:
Thanks again
I'm not sure sister, I haven't learned much about more than just a couple kinds of stones. But I know Bathin can help! She's so friendly she loves talking with people! :p Her other name is Nephthys. She knows all about stones, plants, and the elements. I think Stormblood knows a lot about stones too, not sure.

Thank you very much for answer and for the demons name. I will try, but I don't know about you, but me I m not talking with demons as I read some other members do. But sure I can go now read about her and I can try to ask.

Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back