When to buy stones?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Astardastar
Posts: 294

When to buy stones?

Postby Astardastar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:40 am

Due to what moon phase is better to buy stones?
I know that in void if course is better don't buy anything for it may not be ad good as you thought.
About moon phases, waning moon, waxing moon I can not find anything in net.
Is anyone who knows?

Thank you all very much

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 666
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: When to buy stones?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:01 am

Other than void, I doubt it makes any difference. They're probably already sorted and priced, it makes no difference when you buy them. All it is is buying stones, not everything is some type of complicated magic.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 666
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: When to buy stones?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:27 am

With all love and respect brother, maybe you can use some of these stones to do a working for improved intuition. With a strong intuition and the knowledge from reading all our websites, it's pretty rare to have any question you can't answer yourself.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Astardastar
Posts: 294

Re: When to buy stones?

Postby Astardastar » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:58 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Other than void, I doubt it makes any difference. They're probably already sorted and priced, it makes no difference when you buy them. All it is is buying stones, not everything is some type of complicated magic.


If you deeply think of it, you have right because you can not even know when they were mined!
But I ask for in some spells not in jos, I have seen before even I be a satanist but they mention things to be bought in waning or waxing moon, depends on the spell, same thing the herbals too.
That's why I ask.

Astardastar
Posts: 294

Re: When to buy stones?

Postby Astardastar » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:With all love and respect brother, maybe you can use some of these stones to do a working for improved intuition. With a strong intuition and the knowledge from reading all our websites, it's pretty rare to have any question you can't answer yourself.



I am a sister. Thanks for answer. I can not find the site talking about stones. Can you help me please?
I can see metals associated with demons. But the stone is different thing than the metal.
I m searching something about what each stone is for. There are many sites of new age about these things, but I d like to find the one in jos.
Thanks again

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 666
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: When to buy stones?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:29 pm

Astardastar wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:With all love and respect brother, maybe you can use some of these stones to do a working for improved intuition. With a strong intuition and the knowledge from reading all our websites, it's pretty rare to have any question you can't answer yourself.

I am a sister. Thanks for answer. I can not find the site talking about stones. Can you help me please?
I can see metals associated with demons. But the stone is different thing than the metal.
I m searching something about what each stone is for. There are many sites of new age about these things, but I d like to find the one in jos.
Thanks again

I'm not sure sister, I haven't learned much about more than just a couple kinds of stones. But I know Bathin can help! She's so friendly she loves talking with people! :P Her other name is Nephthys. She knows all about stones, plants, and the elements. I think Stormblood knows a lot about stones too, not sure.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Astardastar
Posts: 294

Re: When to buy stones?

Postby Astardastar » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:36 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Astardastar wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:With all love and respect brother, maybe you can use some of these stones to do a working for improved intuition. With a strong intuition and the knowledge from reading all our websites, it's pretty rare to have any question you can't answer yourself.

I am a sister. Thanks for answer. I can not find the site talking about stones. Can you help me please?
I can see metals associated with demons. But the stone is different thing than the metal.
I m searching something about what each stone is for. There are many sites of new age about these things, but I d like to find the one in jos.
Thanks again

I'm not sure sister, I haven't learned much about more than just a couple kinds of stones. But I know Bathin can help! She's so friendly she loves talking with people! :P Her other name is Nephthys. She knows all about stones, plants, and the elements. I think Stormblood knows a lot about stones too, not sure.


Thank you very much for answer and for the demons name. I will try, but I don't know about you, but me I m not talking with demons as I read some other members do. But sure I can go now read about her and I can try to ask.

Thank you


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Larissa666, Pramantha, Wotanwarrior and 9 guests