Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Animals tortured for meat

NaziMan12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCPNRsYij3o

Animals are sacred in Satanism that is why I will quit eating factory farm meats. You can tell all of the guys who are cutting the cows throats are Jewish as well. I do believe I will gain spiritual powers from this and you can note many older members here do not buy factory farm meat.

NaziMan12 said:

Animals are sacred in Satanism that is why I will quit eating factory farm meats. You can tell all of the guys who are cutting the cows throats are Jewish as well. I do believe I will gain spiritual powers from this and you can note many older members here do not buy factory farm meat.
Dude sometimes I question you. you write "I do believe I will gain spiritual powers" wtf you're a member from like 3 years stop hallucinating, last idiot thing you wrote was about gaining spiritual powers by not masturbating lol.

NaziMan12 said:

I personally have no way of having non-factory meat, so excuse me.

It's not like quitting factory meat you become a god and all this jewish shit magickally stops....

Only until we get rid of these jewish shits and their poop from this world and universe can we rest and finally become free and have all possible animals treated with respect.

Think about it.

shinninglight said:
is there no way to disinfect the meat from negative energy before eating them

I don't eat meat at all there is a myth that when the animals have their throats slit that it is painless but the same institutional pseudoscientists who created this offer no proof of this.

Hare Krishnas believe that by consuming meat, you're also consuming the negative death energy of the slaughtering of the animal.

Wanna know what else they believe? That whenever xians, kikes and mudslimes pray to the abrahamic godform allah/yahweh, they're praying to the same hare krishnan "god". They even shill the jew memes of love, sin, forgiveness, salvation and pacifism on top of the veganism meme. In other words, it's all a jew lie/corruption.

Aquarius said:
NaziMan12 said:

Dude sometimes I question you. you write "I do believe I will gain spiritual powers" wtf you're a member from like 3 years stop hallucinating, last idiot thing you wrote was about gaining spiritual powers by not masturbating lol.
At least he's entertaining... until he shills falsehood as a fact, as he did with the comment about white populations in the racemixing thread.

I wonder if he's just young and impressionable. He said he was in his 20s or something once but I never got that impression by reading his posts. I've noticed around the net that people often put their ages or birth dates in their usernames. Just saying.

You cannot really deprive yourself from meat. yes it's sad how some animals are killed and there should be standards for safe and painless killing.

curio said:
Hare Krishnas believe that by consuming meat, you're also consuming the negative death energy of the slaughtering of the animal.

Wanna know what else they believe? That whenever xians, kikes and mudslimes pray to the abrahamic godform allah/yahweh, they're praying to the same hare krishnan "god". They even shill the jew memes of love, sin, forgiveness, salvation and pacifism on top of the veganism meme. In other words, it's all a jew lie/corruption.

Aquarius said:
NaziMan12 said:

At least he's entertaining... until he shills falsehood as a fact, as he did with the comment about white populations in the racemixing thread.

I wonder if he's just young and impressionable. He said he was in his 20s or something once but I never got that impression by reading his posts. I've noticed around the net that people often put their ages or birth dates in their usernames. Just saying.
lol so what are you saying

When I stopped eating meat two years ago my panic attacks stopped and my depression got a lot better and that was when I started becoming intrested about meditation. But also I cut out all processed foods and the crap I used to eat.

Im not saying not eating meat gives you superpowers. but detoxing your body and eating clean really makes a difference in how you think and act. If you wanna go vegan and still eat proccess junk shit your health doesnt really improve.

Being vegan is not good for anyone. Here take these supplements so you don't die on your vegan diet.....we are sure its just this one supplement you need here.....yeah it was not that long ago we didn't even know you even needed even that one.....

Veganism originally as an idea comes from the jewish bible the same book that says the earth is flat and the universe was created by a jewish man six thousand years ago and he spends all day watching you even when you go to the bathroom. Don't forget the same jewish man also commands people to literally eat shit in the bible.

RayaMystika said:
When I stopped eating meat two years ago my panic attacks stopped and my depression got a lot better and that was when I started becoming intrested about meditation. But also I cut out all processed foods and the crap I used to eat.

Im not saying not eating meat gives you superpowers. but detoxing your body and eating clean really makes a difference in how you think and act. If you wanna go vegan and still eat proccess junk shit your health doesnt really improve.

I believe you with the panic attacks and depression stuff. A lot of the meat products especially processed have very negative energy. Meat from fast food does as well. If it was the last food on earth I'd not want to eat some of the frozen dinners (with the exception of high end or natural) I can't stand the smell of them either I almost get sick off just that.

Taking that into a person cannot be food for a person or their mental health.

However I end up eating meat sometimes but less and less the mainstream way. anyways and just hoping for the best. However I aim for The stuff from the regular meat counter that isn't as bad.
High end or organic or natural is always better if you can afford it. I wouldn't go vegan.

Something to note with the lies vegans tell about diet...… First they claim all you need is B12 then some will tell you that you don't even need that and people that listen to them have serious problems.

Of course they won't tell you the smarter ones are taking calcium and Omega 3 supplements hand over first and even have this dumped into their vegan foods as well. Lack of Omega 3 has been making vegans sick and causes them to die from health issues as well. A lot of vegans take the calcium because they don't get close to enough or enough their body can do anything with in a thousand years on that diet. Rates of osteoporosis in vegans is high.

Also note the claims around protein these fucking vegan assholes will literally put up images of body builders who compete in industries that you have to be on every steroid under the sun to be in. And then use these drugged up people to go you can get all the protein you need on a vegan diet...… There is also a group of vegan body builders on utube that are all on steroids despite they don't admit it but its fucking obvious if you know what to look for.

However try and be a natural body builder on a vegan diet without the drugs..... You lose any gains you had and your strength starts to drop and its harder to recover and you start to get injured. Its a joke. The vegan protein powders are also known to be toxic and full of heavy metals and who knows what else for real.

But hey listen to the vegans and all the false information they promote because they are promoting a Marxist political agenda which is why all the main vegan activists groups are part of the Marxist Anti-Fa...… When has the Jewish run left every lied to anyone ever..... Most of the vegan ideology was just wrote by a Jewish Communist who believed sex with animals was ok after all..... Good idea to take your diet advice from some vegan Anti-Fa, junkie...… Or Jewish doctors...…… Yeah the Jews really care about the Goyim's health they just follow a religion that tells them to DESTROY THE GOYIM BY ANY MEANS......duh.....

Note its an open secret many vegans breakdown and start eating animal products in private because their body can't handle this insane diet any longer. The ones who don't start to look like pod people.

I also note who in the NS world is promoting Jewish veganism...… Kylee the Reading Rainbow kabala master and the Meth bitch the same morons who believe the world is flat and you could get into an air plane and fly right off the edge of the flat world into outer space…. Take one look at what they look like now on their vegan third world diet the Meth bitch looks barely alive and whines she is under the weather all the time and Kylee looks like a pod person robot.

Its funny to watch them try and hide behind Hitler..... Hitler ate dairy and eggs he was not vegan. There is nothing vegans hate more then a normal vegetarian. The look of total rage that comes across a vegans face when you tell them your vegetarian is out there.

Kylee tells us to never trust Jews unless they are the long line of Jews promoting veganism to the Goyim of course just like they pushed that Rothman jew on everyone. Or the Jewish flat earth nonsense....

HP Mageson666 said:
Note its an open secret many vegans breakdown and start eating animal products in private because their body can't handle this insane diet any longer. The ones who don't start to look like pod people.

I also note who in the NS world is promoting Jewish veganism...… Kylee the Reading Rainbow kabala master and the Meth bitch the same morons who believe the world is flat and you could get into an air plane and fly right off the edge of the flat world into outer space…. Take one look at what they look like now on their vegan third world diet the Meth bitch looks barely alive and whines she is under the weather all the time and Kylee looks like a pod person robot.

Its funny to watch them try and hide behind Hitler..... Hitler ate dairy and eggs he was not vegan. There is nothing vegans hate more then a normal vegetarian. The look of total rage that comes across a vegans face when you tell them your vegetarian is out there.

Kylee tells us to never trust Jews unless they are the long line of Jews promoting veganism to the Goyim of course just like they pushed that Rothman jew on everyone. Or the Jewish flat earth nonsense....
Oh dude I'd love seeing you debating with some vegan or commie lol

darkmonkey666 said:
RayaMystika said:

I believe you with the panic attacks and depression stuff. A lot of the meat products especially processed have very negative energy. Meat from fast food does as well. If it was the last food on earth I'd not want to eat some of the frozen dinners (with the exception of high end or natural) I can't stand the smell of them either I almost get sick off just that.

However I end up eating meat sometimes but less and less the mainstream way. anyways and just hoping for the best. However I aim for The stuff from the regular meat counter that isn't as bad.
High end or organic or natural is always better if you can afford it. I wouldn't go vegan.

You guys are right. I still eat eggs and dairy sometimes. But the thing with me is that I couldn't stand the taste of meat since i was a child and I would end up being hungry or eating other kinds of meatless junk food to survive.

Im not trying to promote veganism or anything. But so far it had positive effects for my body and mind. At least I dont have stomach problems all the time and I actually eat real food now, and im mentally calmer than before.
I dont have access to the organic meat for now and honestly I dont really like meat... I just dont like it that's all. My problem is only with the factory farmings and the brutal ways that animals are being treated these days.
Nothing against eating meat in general.

I'm the same when it comes to this. I don't like meat and I don't want to contribute to factory farms. I eat dairy and eggs but buy as much from organic and cagefree/humane farmers as I can. I don't like to promote veganism inadvertantly from this though, because I've always agreed it's unhealthy.

One thing I hate about vegans is they are prone to go extreme in pushing their views on others. Some people assume that all vegetarians are also like that which I find annoying.

RayaMystika said:
darkmonkey666 said:
RayaMystika said:

You guys are right. I still eat eggs and dairy sometimes. But the thing with me is that I couldn't stand the taste of meat since i was a child and I would end up being hungry or eating other kinds of meatless junk food to survive.

Im not trying to promote veganism or anything. But so far it had positive effects for my body and mind. At least I dont have stomach problems all the time and I actually eat real food now, and im mentally calmer than before.
I dont have access to the organic meat for now and honestly I dont really like meat... I just dont like it that's all. My problem is only with the factory farmings and the brutal ways that animals are being treated these days.
Nothing against eating meat in general.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back