Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Military

Brdredr

Website
www.youtube.com
I've been lukewarm about the issue, so here goes:

For a while, I've considered joining the military. I'm in the United States however, so that presents a problem. I'd love to fight and defend my country, but on the other hand I'd just be fighting a proxy war on Israel's behalf no matter what conflict we're being dragged into. Doesn't matter if we're in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, North Korea, China, Ukraine, it's all linked to Israel somehow. I do study a lot of military related subjects, which may suggest that I've had a past life in the military. Would it be better to link up and train with militias in this country, major ones such as the Three Percenters and Oath Keepers?

Any thoughts?

I've considered this for myself as well for quite similar reasons, but lamentably as a current type 1 diabetic I am unable to do so, at least in the United States. A temporary obstacle but one to contend with for the time being.

I get the vibe that you've already read HP Maxine's post about the military and know about all that depravity, so given this, I would wager that groups like what you've mentioned would be a more suiting fit. It's an opportunity to fulfill that inner desire you have whilst limiting Jewish control over your affairs, albeit not entirely. Poland has something they call a "Territorial Defense Force" comprised of volunteer citizens to defend the nation in the event of an attack; ideas like this, I've thought before that I'd definitely be interested in being a part of.

Stay out of Zog's military. If for some reason you want to go into Zog's military then keep your mouth quiet and go right for an Officer position and use magic to work your way up as far to the top as you can.

The other groups are probably full of Fed's waiting to entrap you. If you want to do something just buy a legal AR-15 and good pistol and go to the range.

The fact is the Military is an establishment of national government that a person joins on contract. And this is the point of the question.

I've thought about military before but I'd probably just die in combat. Seems like a waste. Especially when the military doesn't care about you.. Especially if you hold certain views, they can just send you into a trap and you are dead. And what for? Nothing really...

The Satanic Military is Hell's Army. You empower your soul to the max and fight directly for Satan doing whatever he tells you to do.

But this probably isn't what you are looking for. Maybe you should take up paintball as a hobby or something, idk.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I get the vibe that you've already read HP Maxine's post about the military and know about all that depravity, so given this, I would wager that groups like what you've mentioned would be a more suiting fit. It's an opportunity to fulfill that inner desire you have whilst limiting Jewish control over your affairs, albeit not entirely. Poland has something they call a "Territorial Defense Force" comprised of volunteer citizens to defend the nation in the event of an attack; ideas like this, I've thought before that I'd definitely be interested in being a part of.

Correct, I've read HPS Maxine's post about it, and the abuse that goes on within the military, which has also deterred me from enlisting. People enlist to serve their country, not to live the movie "A Few Good Men" (Spoiler Alert) where Santiago gets murdered as a result of a "code red", or, extrajudicial punishment.

"You can't handle the truth!!!"

I would agree with the High Priest, and even go one step further.

Only go if you'd be a line officer like a lawyer or doctor.

No one here is going to stop you though, and it is a fact that satanists in the military would help our cause. Just know going into it that their will supersedes your will, for the most part. Like where you will be stationed, what job you will be doing and who you will be stationed with.

I thought about doing it to learn something like engineering or maybe learn to fly or something, and was kind of pressured into it but I'm glad I didn't.

Unfortunately, there are some job positions that are unaccounted for in civilian life, such intelligence or reconnaissance and others. If we ever reach a stage with no war in the coming Satanic Golden Age, I wonder if people with these and other particular talents may have physical games created for them which they can compete into and earn a living out of them. I'm sure people with game designers would have more job opportunities this way and a whole job area could be created.

Stormblood said:
Unfortunately, there are some job positions that are unaccounted for in civilian life, such intelligence or reconnaissance and others. If we ever reach a stage with no war in the coming Satanic Golden Age, I wonder if people with these and other particular talents may have physical games created for them which they can compete into and earn a living out of them. I'm sure people with game designers would have more job opportunities this way and a whole job area could be created.

They could also use their talents in other jobs like police officiers, as lawyers or something else. There are lots of possibilities even some for some video games (of all things..) on the professional level require noticing and keeping track of a lot of info in real time.
But hey some sort of thriller reality TV without all the jewish BS and bimbo drama and with a lot of mindgames and a solid plot might be fun to watch.

Sinistra said:
Stormblood said:

They could also use their talents in other jobs like police officiers, as lawyers or something else. There are lots of possibilities even some for some video games (of all things..) on the professional level require noticing and keeping track of a lot of info in real time.
But hey some sort of thriller reality TV without all the jewish BS and bimbo drama and with a lot of mindgames and a solid plot might be fun to watch.
Super cute pic u have there

Stormblood said:
You don't actually believe the hippie meme of world peace, do you?

Brdredr said:
HP Mageson666 said:
There is no Satanic Military.

Well there needs to be one, damn it!

I think when HP Don talks about military he's referring to the legal definition. I was meaning more along the lines of a generalized group that uses force to achieve political ends sort of thing. Maybe that would be an army or a militia I don't know.

As a career, over multiple life-times I don't see a problem with being a Satanic *Occult* "Militant". Maybe there are worse off planets than us. Round 2 could always happen. Eternal Vigilance and all that.

curio said:
You don't actually believe the hippie meme of world peace, do you?[
Bah you lack insight. It's not very complicated we just need to get rid of the enemy and then put a permanent satanic planetary government in place with sub governments according to regional racial division. This can only start as a growing spiritual rebellion of few people because the enemy has taken control of the world. Their control only persist because of their control over their mass of golem goyim through spiritual means and this gave them their stolen wealth but they wouldn't be able to hold on any of their stolen wealth (and stolen land) if it wasn't for their spiritual enslavement of humanity. Cleaning up the mess afterwards is easy look how quickly nazis under Hitler cleaned up the huge mess jews put Germany in before Hitler came to power. And this was in a jewish controlled world with very limited ressources.
There is nothing hippie in that we could call that insight into possible future developments. There is not even any need to start stressing everyone must do the RTR as much as possible and any other thing you can do according to your abilities and personal situation. We are fighting our back to an abyss against monstrous alien invaders we have no choice but to fight back relentlessly.

The conflicts of the future are going to be fought out there and earth will need a planetary defence force that extends to space forces and their requirements. We can put bases on other worlds and use their moons as OP's and batteries and space fleet bases as well.

We also will need to start settling exo planets as well. And become a galaxy based civilization.

The Jews brag they are the cause for all the wars on earth. This is something their proud of.

curio said:
Stormblood said:
You don't actually believe the hippie meme of world peace, do you?

HP Mageson666 said:
The conflicts of the future are going to be fought out there and earth will need a planetary defence force that extends to space forces and their requirements. We can put bases on other worlds and use their moons as OP's and batteries and space fleet bases as well.

We also will need to start settling exo planets as well. And become a galaxy based civilization.

Exploring and settling an exo planet sounds like dreamy occupation. I mean it in a positive fashion. And the future development of the Navy into space is something I look forward to.

HP Mageson666 said:

You got me salivating.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back