Meditation Playlist?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson



User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 146

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:55 pm

Brdredr wrote:Anyone wanna share the music they meditate to?

My #1 favorite is Johann Sebastian Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D-minor. I listened to dozens of people play it before I found one with exactly the style I wanted to hear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEHGxpRoZQM

HailMotherLilith
Posts: 653
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:23 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Brdredr wrote:Anyone wanna share the music they meditate to?

My #1 favorite is Johann Sebastian Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D-minor. I listened to dozens of people play it before I found one with exactly the style I wanted to hear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEHGxpRoZQM



Wow!!!!! This was so beautiful and his soul was so deeply into it,you could see him put his soul in it!!!

I was mesmerized by his performance! :O

Thank you for sharing this brother!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 170
Location: Do you really need to know?
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Brdredr » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:41 am

Does literally everybody listen to *only* classical music?

User avatar
Zygisrko
Posts: 245

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Zygisrko » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU4nEOY ... VtdpG6N4IJ (My absolute favorite to just relaxing, especially this one in the playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02T ... VtdpG6N4IJ)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov5lG2F ... p79jAjuZFP (Makes me feel peaceful, including classical music like Mozart and Vivadali)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMSkgFP ... ys&index=3 (electronic, not really what I meditate with as ambience anymore but neverthless can get the hype up for RTRs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xb ... jRTt9LhnL5 (70s-90s playlist for some good feels music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvvGf8 ... DnNSLGxI1s (Synthwave, I use this mostly as ambience now, especially that first song in the playlist, it really pumps me up)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qma7ov2P4P0 (This just feels nostalgic, I even listen to some oldschool japanese pop as well and its just really soothing)

I like the lofi synthwave ones you posted, especially the paradise (original mix), never heard of that one before and it sounds really nice!
The electronic songs tho with the vocals throw me off a lot though, it just doesn't shoot up my alley except for a few.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 146

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:48 am

Brdredr wrote:Does literally everybody listen to *only* classical music?

I do enjoy the more modern music from Super Mario Galaxy (and most other Nintendo games), but I don't usually categorize it. I like to treat each piece as an individual and distinct work of art.

I generally steer clear of modern music just because there's so much trash out there, but I will take a look at those links you posted. :)

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 496
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Lydia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:00 am

Brdredr wrote:Does literally everybody listen to *only* classical music?


For meditation, I can't have vocals, as it distracts me too much. Loreena McKennitt is my go-to for yoga though. For meditation, something I've been listening to lately is Celtic music, this is relatively newer but nice for meditation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRArZbtZqYM

When I'm doing my power meditation program (as opposed to just trancing), I don't really want orchestra music, I want something more light like the above, as it allows me to focus on my vibrations etc. I'll try the playlists you linked in your first post :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 170
Location: Do you really need to know?
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Brdredr » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:13 am

Lydia wrote:
Brdredr wrote:Does literally everybody listen to *only* classical music?


For meditation, I can't have vocals, as it distracts me too much. Loreena McKennitt is my go-to for yoga though. For meditation, something I've been listening to lately is Celtic music, this is relatively newer but nice for meditation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRArZbtZqYM

When I'm doing my power meditation program (as opposed to just trancing), I don't really want orchestra music, I want something more light like the above, as it allows me to focus on my vibrations etc. I'll try the playlists you linked in your first post :)


Vocals can be distracting, I do agree. That's why I listen to Synthwave, because it's a mostly non-vocal genre. I can probably name only three Synth artists that put vocals in their music, such as The Midnight and Timecop1983.

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 269
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Godmode » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:23 am

This is typically first on the list https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFUZ5xe3HCk
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 496
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Lydia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:49 am

The link I posted above is the wrong one, but that's decent too. This is the one I meant to post:

Celtic Ancient Forest, 3 hours of Celtic fantasy music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAR36HZE11I
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

DiscipleOfSatan
Posts: 71

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 am

Tiestos Club life and A State Of Trance by Armin Van Buuren podcasts are my biggest favorites. You can download all episodes of tiesto's club life from here http://tiesto.ucoz.site my favorite episodes are 124, 151, 167, 331, 090, 099, 097, 117,118, but the new ones are good too, and also all the special episodes with the year mixes. Each episode is 2 hours, and it's always new and good music, you don't have to make playlists or to search for new songs, which is what i like about it. Armin Van Buuren's A State of Trance are also very good especially for meditation, they are also 2 hours each, the old episodes such as 383, and 395 are one of my favorite ones... This kind of music is just perfect for meditation (at least in my opinion) you don't get distracted by it, and there are always new songs, so you don't get tired of the same old songs over and over again.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1629
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Stormblood » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKRUPYrAQoE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFJ7kDva7JE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRKv5ZLJ7Ts

and others.

Music with lyrics is ill-suited for meditation, because negative lyrics will stick to your subconscious. If one wants lyrics, then they should pick something with positive lyrics like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Vf4m_TVrc

The only meditation I use music with is sound meditation, though.

Brdredr wrote:Does literally everybody listen to *only* classical music?

If you read other topics, you'll see how most people here actually listen to metal stuff. Those who listen to cultivated music, including classical, are fewer in number. Most electronic music isn't good as it's made for drugtards. I suppose you listen to electronic music for people who are not drugtards but I won't go and test my theory with your links.

User avatar
Edelwise
Posts: 67

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Edelwise » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:58 am

I enjoy ambient drone for meditation and Yoga. Publisher Cryochamber has everything I need up on bandcamp.

Some of the albums I come back to are Nyarlathotep and the Tomb trilogy (Empires, Druids, Seers).

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 496
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Lydia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:28 am

So randomly for my meditation session earlier, I stumbled across this playlist. I grew up with rock, metal, celtic, and classical, so it's quite different from anything I've heard before. I had an amazing meditation session from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpOtkhBcc8k

Wikipedia defines spacemusic as:

" Space music, also spelled "Spacemusic", includes music from the ambient genre as well as a broad range of other genres with certain characteristics in common to create the experience of contemplative spaciousness.

Space music ranges from simple to complex sonic textures sometimes lacking conventional melodic, rhythmic, or vocal components, generally evoking a sense of "continuum of spatial imagery and emotion", beneficial introspection, deep listening and sensations of floating, cruising or flying.

Space music is used by individuals for both background enhancement and foreground listening, often with headphones, to stimulate relaxation, contemplation, inspiration and generally peaceful expansive moods and soundscapes. Space music is also a component of many film soundtracks and is commonly used in planetariums, as a relaxation aid and for meditation. "

Not sure if anyone else will benefit from this, but I fell in love with it. Could be merely because of the contrast from the music I've been listening to my whole life though. Thought I'd link it in case anyone else needs a change for their meditation/yoga sessions :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 170
Location: Do you really need to know?
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Brdredr » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Lydia wrote:So randomly for my meditation session earlier, I stumbled across this playlist. I grew up with rock, metal, celtic, and classical, so it's quite different from anything I've heard before. I had an amazing meditation session from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpOtkhBcc8k

Wikipedia defines spacemusic as:

" Space music, also spelled "Spacemusic", includes music from the ambient genre as well as a broad range of other genres with certain characteristics in common to create the experience of contemplative spaciousness.

Space music ranges from simple to complex sonic textures sometimes lacking conventional melodic, rhythmic, or vocal components, generally evoking a sense of "continuum of spatial imagery and emotion", beneficial introspection, deep listening and sensations of floating, cruising or flying.

Space music is used by individuals for both background enhancement and foreground listening, often with headphones, to stimulate relaxation, contemplation, inspiration and generally peaceful expansive moods and soundscapes. Space music is also a component of many film soundtracks and is commonly used in planetariums, as a relaxation aid and for meditation. "

Not sure if anyone else will benefit from this, but I fell in love with it. Could be merely because of the contrast from the music I've been listening to my whole life though. Thought I'd link it in case anyone else needs a change for their meditation/yoga sessions :)


That's what I'm talking about. Psychill, Downtempo, Chillwave, Synthwave, that kind of music (preferably instrumental) is very beneficial and relaxing during meditation.

Lydia, I think you'll enjoy these mixes a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8-vkQEpy0Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMwO5T3yT4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CSxOXZW9UY

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 370

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:37 pm

Lately I find myself listening to the song "Reflection" by Tool during my meditation sessions.

User avatar
Tala
Posts: 99

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Tala » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:05 pm

I have never had any luck meditating with music. It causes too much stimulation and I find myself getting bored with meditation or too edgy. In fact if there is anything I don't like about the music it seems even more irritating than usual.

For physical yoga I wouldn't mind listening to some music but I usually don't.

So my preferred artist is :Fan performing: White Noise :lol:

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 496
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Lydia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Brdredr wrote:That's what I'm talking about. Psychill, Downtempo, Chillwave, Synthwave, that kind of music (preferably instrumental) is very beneficial and relaxing during meditation.

Lydia, I think you'll enjoy these mixes a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8-vkQEpy0Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMwO5T3yT4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CSxOXZW9UY


Thank you, I will check these out :) This is brand new to me, I haven't been this excited about music since I discovered Loreena McKennitt lol.

Tala wrote:I have never had any luck meditating with music. It causes too much stimulation and I find myself getting bored with meditation or too edgy. In fact if there is anything I don't like about the music it seems even more irritating than usual.

For physical yoga I wouldn't mind listening to some music but I usually don't.

So my preferred artist is :Fan performing: White Noise :lol:


I go through phases, I will take months of not having music while meditating, and then go through a period where I absolutely need music. I can't meditate with most music though, but this spacemusic, downtempo, etc really helps induce trance and increase awareness, at least that's what myself and another SS I emailed found today :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

hailourtruegod
Posts: 544

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:57 pm

Brdredr wrote:
Lydia wrote:So randomly for my meditation session earlier, I stumbled across this playlist. I grew up with rock, metal, celtic, and classical, so it's quite different from anything I've heard before. I had an amazing meditation session from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpOtkhBcc8k

Wikipedia defines spacemusic as:

" Space music, also spelled "Spacemusic", includes music from the ambient genre as well as a broad range of other genres with certain characteristics in common to create the experience of contemplative spaciousness.

Space music ranges from simple to complex sonic textures sometimes lacking conventional melodic, rhythmic, or vocal components, generally evoking a sense of "continuum of spatial imagery and emotion", beneficial introspection, deep listening and sensations of floating, cruising or flying.

Space music is used by individuals for both background enhancement and foreground listening, often with headphones, to stimulate relaxation, contemplation, inspiration and generally peaceful expansive moods and soundscapes. Space music is also a component of many film soundtracks and is commonly used in planetariums, as a relaxation aid and for meditation. "

Not sure if anyone else will benefit from this, but I fell in love with it. Could be merely because of the contrast from the music I've been listening to my whole life though. Thought I'd link it in case anyone else needs a change for their meditation/yoga sessions :)


That's what I'm talking about. Psychill, Downtempo, Chillwave, Synthwave, that kind of music (preferably instrumental) is very beneficial and relaxing during meditation.

Lydia, I think you'll enjoy these mixes a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8-vkQEpy0Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMwO5T3yT4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CSxOXZW9UY




The music I've been listening to are songs that get me hyped up like I'm about to go to war lol. Like drums. Japanese style or Celtic/Viking style. Mostly the latter. Like Heilung. Or songs from video games that come up during a boss battle.


I always liked that kind of music you two posted but the faster and hyped up beats and used it to either when I worked out, kudalini yoga or even traveling. I never got much into the chill ones that say you can meditate to it. I never gave it a try since i was being biased and thought it was just a new age fad but seeing you guys recommend it I went ahead and tried it just now and I can say it did help me relax and get more into a meditative state.




There's a song by Faun that I absolutely love called Federkleid. (My favorite song of there's so far) For some reason I have been able to get into trance while listening to that specific song.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zOvsyamoEDg






On a off topic but not really since it was kind of mentioned here, there times or "phases" like Lydia said that I go there as well where I rather have peace and quiet even if I'm working out or walking around then there's where I really want to listen to music. Tho I can say I feel I can enjoy music more now that I have opened my soul and the more I advance the more I enjoy it.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Ravenignis666
Posts: 33

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Ravenignis666 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:40 pm

Faun and viking music is my go to with meditation it has made me cry, dance, got me excited, calms and gets my kundalini energy moving to sway and move in a serpentine manner. Up until recently I would have never dreamed of listening to such things but they just speak to my soul. It's quite fascinating and very enjoyable.

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 170
Location: Do you really need to know?
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Brdredr » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:35 am

Stormblood wrote:If you read other topics, you'll see how most people here actually listen to metal stuff. Those who listen to cultivated music, including classical, are fewer in number. Most electronic music isn't good as it's made for drugtards. I suppose you listen to electronic music for people who are not drugtards but I won't go and test my theory with your links.


So because some people took molly and went to a club in the 1990s, means everybody who listens to electronic music is on drugs?

User avatar
Zygisrko
Posts: 245

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Zygisrko » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:56 am

Lydia wrote:So randomly for my meditation session earlier, I stumbled across this playlist. I grew up with rock, metal, celtic, and classical, so it's quite different from anything I've heard before. I had an amazing meditation session from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpOtkhBcc8k

Wikipedia defines spacemusic as:

" Space music, also spelled "Spacemusic", includes music from the ambient genre as well as a broad range of other genres with certain characteristics in common to create the experience of contemplative spaciousness.

Space music ranges from simple to complex sonic textures sometimes lacking conventional melodic, rhythmic, or vocal components, generally evoking a sense of "continuum of spatial imagery and emotion", beneficial introspection, deep listening and sensations of floating, cruising or flying.

Space music is used by individuals for both background enhancement and foreground listening, often with headphones, to stimulate relaxation, contemplation, inspiration and generally peaceful expansive moods and soundscapes. Space music is also a component of many film soundtracks and is commonly used in planetariums, as a relaxation aid and for meditation. "

Not sure if anyone else will benefit from this, but I fell in love with it. Could be merely because of the contrast from the music I've been listening to my whole life though. Thought I'd link it in case anyone else needs a change for their meditation/yoga sessions :)



Holy shit! To think you listen to space ambience too! I agree with everything you said, it really feels relaxing and sets the mood perfectly for anything. Especially this one song I came across particularly, you gotta try this one out Lydia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02T ... VtdpG6N4IJ and try to tell me it doesnt make your whole body feel those tinglies.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 496
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Lydia » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:04 am

Zygisrko wrote:Holy shit! To think you listen to space ambience too! I agree with everything you said, it really feels relaxing and sets the mood perfectly for anything. Especially this one song I came across particularly, you gotta try this one out Lydia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02T ... VtdpG6N4IJ and try to tell me it doesnt make your whole body feel those tinglies.


I know right, I'm one of those people now! I am no longer the Lydia I was before. This is brand new to me and feels amazing lol. This song you linked is amazing, dark, deep :)

@Brdredr, those 3 that you linked are great too :) I have a good variety now for meditation and doing astro :)

Music is amazing, it can evolve us, listening to the right music. It changes awareness, brings things to light. Don't listen to the wrong music though, HP Mageson has mentioned before about how depressing music can cause suicidal tenancies, depression, cause negative karma, and so on.

Somebody posted a comment to the youtube video, while we don't agree with the part about the human race coming to an end, the rest is interesting:

"Life isn't just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature and movies... What we've seen, heard, felt ... anger, joy and sorrow... these are the things I will pass on. That's what I live for. We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by it's light. We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with. The human race will probably come to an end some time, and new species may rule over this planet. Earth may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of life we can. Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." Solid Snake, MGS2"

^That comment has 333 likes lol.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 177
Location: [email protected]

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Reckoned666 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:40 am

*sees Spring Waltz*, ahh you're a man of culture as well.


Stormblood wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKRUPYrAQoE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFJ7kDva7JE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRKv5ZLJ7Ts

and others.

Music with lyrics is ill-suited for meditation, because negative lyrics will stick to your subconscious. If one wants lyrics, then they should pick something with positive lyrics like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Vf4m_TVrc

The only meditation I use music with is sound meditation, though.

Brdredr wrote:Does literally everybody listen to *only* classical music?

If you read other topics, you'll see how most people here actually listen to metal stuff. Those who listen to cultivated music, including classical, are fewer in number. Most electronic music isn't good as it's made for drugtards. I suppose you listen to electronic music for people who are not drugtards but I won't go and test my theory with your links.

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 170
Location: Do you really need to know?
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Brdredr » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:47 am

Lydia wrote:
I know right, I'm one of those people now! I am no longer the Lydia I was before. This is brand new to me and feels amazing lol. This song you linked is amazing, dark, deep :)

@Brdredr, those 3 that you linked are great too :) I have a good variety now for meditation and doing astro :)

Music is amazing, it can evolve us, listening to the right music. It changes awareness, brings things to light. Don't listen to the wrong music though, HP Mageson has mentioned before about how depressing music can cause suicidal tenancies, depression, cause negative karma, and so on.


Aphex Twin? The only time I've heard his music beforehand is when he was a guest producer on the remix album of Nine Inch Nails' "The Downward Spiral"

"The Beauty of Being Numb" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJIDJy3y_3Y

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 422

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:52 pm

I love viking, celtic and medieval music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdg-AMv8tw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdoZhyotehw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2mAEr0 ... nnOiuWnnC0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27npsJDhOM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq126uwwOBo


Until 2 or 3 years ago I really liked the metal music, but my tastes started to change and styles like black metal I completely bored them, now of metal music I only like some rock bands like led zeppelin , rainbow or deep purple, power metal and folk metal.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1629
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Stormblood » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:13 am

Brdredr wrote:
Stormblood wrote:If you read other topics, you'll see how most people here actually listen to metal stuff. Those who listen to cultivated music, including classical, are fewer in number. Most electronic music isn't good as it's made for drugtards. I suppose you listen to electronic music for people who are not drugtards but I won't go and test my theory with your links.


So because some people took molly and went to a club in the 1990s, means everybody who listens to electronic music is on drugs?


I highlighted the part that you may have missed in my former comment. This means I recognise there are also pieces that are not bad in that genre.

Reckoned666 wrote:*sees Spring Waltz*, ahh you're a man of culture as well.

Thanks. I like multiple genres. However, it's difficult for me to tell which is what in modern music, though. I listen to viking, celtic and medieval music as well. Instrumental music coming drums and flutes, and so on. I'd like to buy a custom-made bodhran some day and find my own rhythm.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 544

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:10 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:I love viking, celtic and medieval music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdg-AMv8tw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdoZhyotehw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2mAEr0 ... nnOiuWnnC0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27npsJDhOM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq126uwwOBo


Until 2 or 3 years ago I really liked the metal music, but my tastes started to change and styles like black metal I completely bored them, now of metal music I only like some rock bands like led zeppelin , rainbow or deep purple, power metal and folk metal.


I was putting off listening to Damheims albums but I finally listened to them earlier during my work out. I listened to the whole Herja one from this year and a mix someone put together of their older songs as well. I loved it. I started on the the Mannavegr one from last year and I'm liking it a lot. Looking forward to hearing Fridr. Thanks for the reminder. I'll be checking out the other you posted and the ones other members put in here too. I'm liking everything so far. :)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 496
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Lydia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:31 am

Anyone want an hour of Medieval Celtic music? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxNB2tDuguk
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 172

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:12 am

I don't know if this music could fit into the spacemusic category but this artist popped into my mind when I listened to the spacemusic songs you shared and I thought y'all might enjoy his music alot
https://soundcloud.com/borealism/tracks
It feels like it could be one of us here who made this music! It feels so satanic, natural and beautiful.
The textures are just out of this world and all of his songs are so unique and colorful :D
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

hailourtruegod
Posts: 544

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Lydia wrote:Anyone want an hour of Medieval Celtic music? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxNB2tDuguk



Neat-o I've been looking for a good Medieval music in general. Ten minutes in so far while meditating and I'm already enjoying it. :) b
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn


HailMotherLilith
Posts: 653
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:31 am

Egon wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3ESjm9iQ8
Right click > Loop.



This is so beautiful!!!!!!! T-T

I remember listening to this a few years ago or so and I STILL love this song. It has such an amazing and such a positive vibe to it, that you just want to cry out of happiness and joy. You feel like you want to give everything possible to Father Satan, but know it won't be enough, as Father Satan is the most beautiful, the most greatest, the most magnificent, the most amazing, the most wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Father Satan!!! Thank you so much for everything forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :mrgreen: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

hailourtruegod
Posts: 544

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:44 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Egon wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3ESjm9iQ8
Right click > Loop.



This is so beautiful!!!!!!! T-T

I remember listening to this a few years ago or so and I STILL love this song. It has such an amazing and such a positive vibe to it, that you just want to cry out of happiness and joy. You feel like you want to give everything possible to Father Satan, but know it won't be enough, as Father Satan is the most beautiful, the most greatest, the most magnificent, the most amazing, the most wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Father Satan!!! Thank you so much for everything forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :mrgreen: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



You hit the nail on the head on explaining how lovely and amazing the song is. But hey don't go cutting yourself short. We Gentiles have the potential reaching such great heights as our beautiful creator god Satan. But I get what you're trying to say <3

Thanks Egon for the song. I listened to it 8 times in a row while meditating yesterday. It made me almost happy cry a couple of times :P
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 280
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:42 am

I made my own extended playlist MP3, mixed things together, like a DJ does. Made a soundscape with layers. Ambient sounds, spacemusic, gong, singing bowls, natural nature sounds, rain, etc. etc. So it has a beginning, builds up to a middle and climax, and then trails off and away to an end. Kind of like a sound trip. Most things with lyrics don't work for me...though that said there are exceptions, the odd thing with lyrics that does work...its hard to nail down. Its (apparently) very personal and individual, what one uses. And what works for one person might not for someone else...
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

SilentSeeker
Posts: 33

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby SilentSeeker » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:52 am

Egon wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3ESjm9iQ8
Right click > Loop.


I love it! The voice is almost cute, and it just sounds so pretty!

Do you know what the actual title is? And where i can find the lyrics translated to English?

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 543
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Egon » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:26 pm

It's all in the video description.

SilentSeeker wrote:Do you know what the actual title is? And where i can find the lyrics translated to English?

SilentSeeker
Posts: 33

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby SilentSeeker » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Egon wrote:It's all in the video description.

SilentSeeker wrote:Do you know what the actual title is? And where i can find the lyrics translated to English?


Oops haha I'll look again. Thank you

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 543
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Egon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Another one to get on the vibe and loop for hours that is in the music sermon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iVYu5lyX5M

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1629
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Stormblood » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:27 am

Reckoned666 wrote:*sees Spring Waltz*, ahh you're a man of culture as well.


Actually, i was wondering if you were being sarcastic here, since that's clearly not any Spring Waltz and not any Chopin music. It's just pleasant to hear when you are winding down, in a trance and expanding your synesthesia.

Here is what I listen to, instead, when I'm raising energy and doing RTRs. The first track is particularly pumping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzcjw2Xq1Y

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 177
Location: [email protected]

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Reckoned666 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:51 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Reckoned666 wrote:*sees Spring Waltz*, ahh you're a man of culture as well.


Actually, i was wondering if you were being sarcastic here, since that's clearly not any Spring Waltz and not any Chopin music. It's just pleasant to hear when you are winding down, in a trance and expanding your synesthesia.

Here is what I listen to, instead, when I'm raising energy and doing RTRs. The first track is particularly pumping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzcjw2Xq1Y


It was sincere. It's one of my favorite classical pieces. You mentioned Spring Waltz though, it was third of the four examples you mentioned.

Fairy Tale is also nice, the new season is out, however I haven't watched it yet, but it's on my plan to watch list for sure. Going to watch Legend of the Galatic Heroes for now.


absolute13
Posts: 63

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby absolute13 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:01 am

Two steps from Hell,
Audio Machine

bloodyteo
Posts: 20

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby bloodyteo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:06 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Brdredr wrote:Anyone wanna share the music they meditate to?

My #1 favorite is Johann Sebastian Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D-minor. I listened to dozens of people play it before I found one with exactly the style I wanted to hear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEHGxpRoZQM


Same here bro :) Virtual Fist bump.


User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 341

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:57 pm

I like this work often called "Spring Waltz" too, but it's actually not a work by Chopin at all, nor is it even called "Spring Waltz". It's called Mariage D'amour, and it was composed in 1979. It's also far from Chopin's style. But it's beautiful nonetheless.

Stormblood wrote:
Reckoned666 wrote:*sees Spring Waltz*, ahh you're a man of culture as well.


Actually, i was wondering if you were being sarcastic here, since that's clearly not any Spring Waltz and not any Chopin music. It's just pleasant to hear when you are winding down, in a trance and expanding your synesthesia.

Here is what I listen to, instead, when I'm raising energy and doing RTRs. The first track is particularly pumping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzcjw2Xq1Y
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 341

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I do enjoy the more modern music from Super Mario Galaxy (and most other Nintendo games), but I don't usually categorize it. I like to treat each piece as an individual and distinct work of art.


A fellow Nintendo player here xD
As far as soundtracks are concerned, I really enjoy the Legend of Zelda (I even have an ocarina myself) and Demon's Crest.

Here's a musical piece from Demon's Crest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzkzx1RKgw

And as for The Legend of Zelda, I could also link obvious pieces from Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, but instead, just check out this awesome "Pagan sounding" track from Spirit Tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CpyO0wrAQs
Pineapple on fire!

magus.immortalis
Posts: 49

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby magus.immortalis » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChantCentral

I really like this channel. It's repetitive, if you're into that. I like watching the videos too, especially at the beginning of them.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 401
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:23 pm

Aphex Twin, anyone?

Then Carbon Based Lifeforms, and several others... I can’t seem to enjoy anything other than electronic ambient.

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 177
Location: [email protected]

Re: Meditation Playlist?

Postby Reckoned666 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:55 am

Dypet Rod wrote:I like this work often called "Spring Waltz" too, but it's actually not a work by Chopin at all, nor is it even called "Spring Waltz". It's called Mariage D'amour, and it was composed in 1979. It's also far from Chopin's style. But it's beautiful nonetheless.

Stormblood wrote:
Reckoned666 wrote:*sees Spring Waltz*, ahh you're a man of culture as well.


Actually, i was wondering if you were being sarcastic here, since that's clearly not any Spring Waltz and not any Chopin music. It's just pleasant to hear when you are winding down, in a trance and expanding your synesthesia.

Here is what I listen to, instead, when I'm raising energy and doing RTRs. The first track is particularly pumping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzcjw2Xq1Y


You are absolutely right. It's a pseudonym, by which 95 % or more people recognize the song. This piece is actually Mariage D'amoure by Paul de Senneville.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bascal, NoCreativeNameHereV2 and 10 guests