Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Navajo Witchcraft

Penumbraxle

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a long time because I've been busy. In my research lately I've been reading about various Navajo spells- I'm sure you're all familiar with the legend of "skinwalkers"- it sounds to me like the magic involved is immensely powerful. I read one anecdote describing how someone became a skinwalker and it definitely sounds like they met one of our gods, and that the snake is immensely important to them (sound familiar?), as well as the crow (Odin=Satan), and some other animals.

I was wondering if anyone knew much about these spells and how to cast them?

Penumbraxle said:
Hey guys, I haven't posted in a long time because I've been busy. In my research lately I've been reading about various Navajo spells- I'm sure you're all familiar with the legend of "skinwalkers"- it sounds to me like the magic involved is immensely powerful. I read one anecdote describing how someone became a skinwalker and it definitely sounds like they met one of our gods, and that the snake is immensely important to them (sound familiar?), as well as the crow (Odin=Satan), and some other animals.

To me it seem like a really water down and weaker form of witchcraft. Stay away from it. A good way to determinate if something is not corrupted is to see how similar they are to spiritual satanism.

luis said:
Penumbraxle said:

To me it seem like a really water down and weaker form of witchcraft. Stay away from it. A good way to determinate if something is not corrupted is to see how similar they are to spiritual satanism.

True! Basically as stated by the JoS and with a bit a common sense one will realize that it all boils down to how much witch power someone has. Many times these spells such as the one found in voodoo either have repercussions on a mage(not powerful enough) or simply fail.

Energy is really needed! That energy is found in the individuals soul.

Like say Hitler for example, there's no need for him to really use some calculated spells in order to manifest what he wants in reality. Simply his will and desires, being fully aligned with Satan, can manifest in reality very easily. Especially now more than ever.

Penumbraxle said:

According to HP Mageson studies, Native American religion was originally just another form of Spiritual Satanism. So you're technically asking how to do Spiritual Satanist magic. Native Americans have been heavily christianized and in my opinion our religion corrupted just like most other authentic Gentile religions.

Skinwalkers have always been seen as a very negative figure in the Navajo religion and the real life encounters people have with them are negative in general. Skin walkers are viewed as evil malicious witches that practice stupid Jewish shit such as blood sacrifice, cannibalism and rape. Their initiatory rituals are said to consist of the blood sacrifice of a family member and other things which are too vulgar to post on this forum. I foolishly invoked a Skinwalker when I was younger and had a very negative experience with them, it got out of hand to the point I had to do the "Prayer to Satan for Protection" which I swore to Lord Satan and myself I'd only ever do if I felt my life were in danger. According to Navajo legend and mythology, "Skinwalkers" are not of Lord Satan and are not benevolent beings. Its also Navajo belief that even thinking about or speaking of Skinwalkers draws their attention. As a White Native American, someone who was obsessed with skin walkers, studied them and had experiences with them I'm urging you to please be careful.

Just from reading around About Native Americans and their culture, they were in a sense satanic as of the knowledge we have now in comparison with theirs and more of what we could gather just by knowing their tribes. Some tribes aligned themselves with a particular job and traits which comes together spiritually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back