Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Handling fear and horror

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
My apologies for this late night post, needless to say I made an unwise decision and watched 1 more creepy pasta before bed and found a youtube channel called "Local 58". And despite being a SS, and knowing there are no spooks out there to come get me, and that the whole thing isn't real. It still gets at me

So, I wanted to ask: How is it you all manage horror, and fear?

I mean, our enemy has no shortage of horrifying things they've done to people. And fear is a tool that can cause a person to act very irrationally. So, in a real life situation; What would be the best way to deal with fear stirred up by the enemy?

I don't even know if this will be posted, but if it is I'd like to hear your guys' opinion on this. What works for the most part for me is deep breaths

The most fear I felt was when I was summoning a Demon, I wasn't dedicated yet, but I had best intentions and showed utmost respect, but due to Christ-lie programming I had impurities in the soul, so I was shaking when doing the ritual. All in all, I had the positive experience in the end. I overcame the programming and came back to my roots.

Don't remember when I last had a scary encounter when I became a SS. My suggestion would be meditating on Satan's sigil and filling yourself or the room with satanic blue energy. Up until you can really feel the serenity and beauty of it.

P.S I've read that you watched YT videos until 2 am, maybe that causes inconsistencies in your energy levels too? :p

Poweredbythesun said:
My apologies for this late night post, needless to say I made an unwise decision and watched 1 more creepy pasta before bed and found a youtube channel called "Local 58". And despite being a SS, and knowing there are no spooks out there to come get me, and that the whole thing isn't real. It still gets at me

I mean, our enemy has no shortage of horrifying things they've done to people. And fear is a tool that can cause a person to act very irrationally. So, in a real life situation; What would be the best way to deal with fear stirred up by the enemy?

I don't even know if this will be posted, but if it is I'd like to hear your guys' opinion on this. What works for the most part for me is deep breaths

What worked for me, Get angry and determined. Stand tall and proud, know that Satan is on your side, and challenge your fears.
Someone once said, our fears show us where we are weakest.

In my personal philosophy, Courage is a mental reaction, but Bravery is the Physical Action, Retaliate against your fears. Unless that fear is a two story building xD

Reckoned666 said:
The most fear I felt was when I was summoning a Demon, I wasn't dedicated yet, but I had best intentions and showed utmost respect, but due to Christ-lie programming I had impurities in the soul, so I was shaking when doing the ritual. All in all, I had the positive experience in the end. I overcame the programming and came back to my roots.

Don't remember when I last had a scary encounter when I became a SS. My suggestion would be meditating on Satan's sigil and filling yourself or the room with satanic blue energy. Up until you can really feel the serenity and beauty of it.

P.S I've read that you watched YT videos until 2 am, maybe that causes inconsistencies in your energy levels too? :p

Poweredbythesun said:

Alrighty, thanks :) Yeah, this has been the 1st time in a month or two where I've been up later than 12 A.M. I started going to bed earlier and earlier for the work week because I've got work just after I get up, and it's a boring factory job for 8 hours :/

When under the risk of becoming terrorized keep thinking (or chanting if possible in that situation) SATANAS and visualize satan's sigil and and breath in blue satanic energy. This way you will keep control of your mind.
In day to day situations void meditation should be enough to keep a clear mind.

I'm more afraid of the fact I don't get scared than I am of what scares me anymore. That can lead to serious and grievous error, like for instance if you are driving and in a bad mood and decide to be a little bit too risky with your maneuvering.
Being afraid is natural and passes once you assure you are safe and secure. If you're always scared all the time you should think logically about what you need to do to be healthy and survive and the feeling should pass.

I think the best way to deal with fear is to acknowledge that you perceive a threat to something that you value and choose an appropriate course of action forwards/acceptance. There's always going to be threats out there. There's nothing I could do about an asteroid (acceptance), but I can plan and act for smaller threats e.g. having spiritual warfare tactics to deal with certain situations.

Personally, the reason why I would play a horror game or watch a scary movie its usually so I could enjoy the feeling of getting afraid or scared. To have fun with it. Afterwards if I still felt afraid (such as walking around in the dark in my apartment or whatnot) banishing those thoughts and keeping a clear head after logically processing that there isn't a need to be afraid anymore usually works for me.

Knowledge eases away fear as fear is a response to a situation that could potentially harm you. Fear lets you know something could be dangerous. Knowledge lets you know what it is you can do. When the enemy would scare away those from the Gods through propaganda and spooks we as SS already know what kind of beings the Gods truly are and we banish such fear through knowledge. So the next time you feel afraid, just process in your mind all the reasons that make you afraid, and then dismantle them with reasons why there isn't a need to feel afraid. Afterwards you can banish any remaining unnecessary fear and perform some void meditation.

If you think about it fear is useful, it can help you understand dangerous things. Void meditation is what you need, it will help you be more relaxed and clear mind when you needed it. Visualizing Father Satan sigil help me a lot in when i'm in danger and when i've fear of anything.

Also, you can use fear to motivate yourself, just be careful about not turning yourself into a negatively neurotic person with it.

What I say to myself is something like this.....I need to be optimally productive or I could end up like one of these Yezidi girls being repeatedly gang raped - in this life or the next.

Jonathon said:
Also, you can use fear to motivate yourself, just be careful about not turning yourself into a negatively neurotic person with it.

What I say to myself is something like this.....I need to be optimally productive or I could end up like one of these Yezidi girls being repeatedly gang raped - in this life or the next.
Don't make that sort of horrible affirmation! :x If your soul was stronger, it could have a real effect in the world making such an evil thing happen for real to somebody. :x We are here to rescue people, to save the world so all the violence and evil of the world is ended and removed, NOT to push more evil onto an innocent person!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back