Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

best times for black magick? need fast answer

hi there guys i will be breef, i will try to write to you more in the next few days and catch up with the posts and sorry if i seem a bit absent... i need to do a black magick fast on someone who has a rather poor existence and is picking up on a wrong person (an SS ofcourse) so i kinda want to make this existence of this person much more miserable. And yes this is neccesarry otherwise this person wont shut up and as we know we are not someone who sit around and wait for karma to do its job, we are the karma and do the justice by our own hands. so what i actually want to ask is, is doing black magick on the full moon, every full moon a good idea? ofcourse not during the void i know, or is there anything else i should be carefull about? because i want to do it as fast as possible since i am a person who can hate with passion and be angry with passion, in other words im bursting from rage and i want to give this beautiful gift of hate to this person who deservers it so that he can finaly learn his lesson in his poor existence.

thank you alot for your time, i will try to show my thanks through more activity and more helpfull answers in the next few weeks.

Hails to you all!

When the moon is waning (decreasing in light; full to new), this is the best time for success in black magick and works of destruction, the best time being as close to the new moon as possible. The waning moon is also a good time for ending things, banishing spells and ending personal bad habits, losing weight.

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

P. S. Make sure you do not regret doing this as HPS Maxine has said in the past about something that anger can get out of hand and hurt somebody who you later regret hurting.

Don't know if those are exact words, I just wanted you to be cautious and not be impulsive, but rationally think this through if this is really necessary.

P. P. S. Best to put your energy and focus on the Final RTR and attack the main source of problems as stated before by others.

Good luck!

If you want it done as fast as possible then just do it now.
Otherwise, its when the moon is waning or about to wane (full moon) and during the planetary days/hours of Saturn or Mars(?).
Just do a little brush up on Azazel astrology and some moonphases on the jos website and you'll get the hang of whats a great time and whats not to curse someone.

But you can't just put all your anger into RTR's whilst some miscreant is abusing or causing harm to our loved one. And when you know that you have the power to stop him. There's no turning the other cheek here.

Of course if you have some petty problems or inconveniences it's better to just focus on RTR, but this sounded serious. Hopefully I put this clearly without insulting anyone.

HailMotherLilith said:
When the moon is waning (decreasing in light; full to new), this is the best time for success in black magick and works of destruction, the best time being as close to the new moon as possible. The waning moon is also a good time for ending things, banishing spells and ending personal bad habits, losing weight.

P. S. Make sure you do not regret doing this as HPS Maxine has said in the past about something that anger can get out of hand and hurt somebody who you later regret hurting.

Don't know if those are exact words, I just wanted you to be cautious and not be impulsive, but rationally think this through if this is really necessary.

P. P. S. Best to put your energy and focus on the Final RTR and attack the main source of problems as stated before by others.

Good luck!

HailMotherLilith said:

Good luck!

thank you for the answer, dont worry i will not regret anything, i will only do the necessary amount so that person will realize the mistakes and change since i am all about transformation and change and not destruction... i never do more than it is neccessary... which is actually very little and that little bit is mostly enough from my experience.... but yes i will think about it before i do it, i always let some time pass before i make decisions since i like to think about things, but i still want to know when is the next time i could do the magick if the things do not settle down in the next few days, you know, just precaution....its about a person with christian behavior in pagan society who keeps people splitting appart because it is hungry for attention and likes to provoke with no end, and i would really like to do something so that this person stops doing that crap to others because it really keeps pestering.... but yeah i will think about it and i never rush into things you can be sure about this... thank you for your answer :D big kisses

Zygisrko said:
If you want it done as fast as possible then just do it now.
Otherwise, its when the moon is waning or about to wane (full moon) and during the planetary days/hours of Saturn or Mars(?).
Just do a little brush up on Azazel astrology and some moonphases on the jos website and you'll get the hang of whats a great time and whats not to curse someone.

thank you for the answer :D :D kisses

Reckoned666 said:
But you can't just put all your anger into RTR's whilst some miscreant is abusing or causing harm to our loved one. And when you know that you have the power to stop him. There's no turning the other cheek here.

Of course if you have some petty problems or inconveniences it's better to just focus on RTR, but this sounded serious. Hopefully I put this clearly without insulting anyone.

HailMotherLilith said:

Good luck!

Don't worry! You put everything out nicely! No harsh feelings! ^^

AncientShadow666 said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Good luck!

thank you for the answer, dont worry i will not regret anything, i will only do the necessary amount so that person will realize the mistakes and change since i am all about transformation and change and not destruction... i never do more than it is neccessary... which is actually very little and that little bit is mostly enough from my experience.... but yes i will think about it before i do it, i always let some time pass before i make decisions since i like to think about things, but i still want to know when is the next time i could do the magick if the things do not settle down in the next few days, you know, just precaution....its about a person with christian behavior in pagan society who keeps people splitting appart because it is hungry for attention and likes to provoke with no end, and i would really like to do something so that this person stops doing that crap to others because it really keeps pestering.... but yeah i will think about it and i never rush into things you can be sure about this... thank you for your answer :D big kisses

Oh I see, alrighty then,good! :)

Glad to see that you're not impulsive like I am most of the time :lol:

Much luck!!! ^^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back