Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pendulums, Ouija Boards and False entities.

Reckoned666

When working with Ouija Boards or Pendulums it's possible to get a fake answer, be misdirected or get a blatant lie.

For me when working with Pendulum I get around 60 % correct answers so far. Some I can't really know which are true and which aren't. Didn't try using Ouija board yet, as I don't have it.

Any ideas on how to know if the one answering is a nefarious entity or not?

For example, when I want to ask my GD something I go into a trance, meditate on the sigil and get the feeling that I can begin to communicate. Then I pick my Pendulum and ask some questions. So far I've had only positive experiences with this. But some answers are impossible to check, really. Atleast for my level of understanding.

How to improve in this area?

Well, I don't have much experience with either. (A Ouija board doesn't even work for me) But I can tell you for sure that your own energy can interfere with results you get, just as much, if not more than a false entity can.

Regarding false entities though, cleaning your aura, and your surroundings is a good start. After that having the entity swear they are of Satan both before and after you ask a question will help too, but honestly the best thing you can do is develop your astral senses to directly speak with our gods. Lydia attested to this awhile back, but I can't remember when or in what topic :/

Maybe someone else knows more about this topic, but this has just been what I know. (It also helps that I need to get my mind off of a youtube creepy pasta, so I'm here writing this at 2 A.M. :/ )

Hope this was helpful :)

When I was new, I developed this technique with my GD, and later when having trouble communicating with another God, I quickly told them about it and we used this same method. It has always been 100% accurate for me:

When focusing on the God, a pushing sensation in the chest area means "yes", and a pulling sensation in the stomach area means "no". So questions need to be kept to yes/no, but it is enough to get guidance.

If newer people use ouija boards, they will usually end up talking to themselves, or a random spirit, unless you have a talent for it. Pendullums are too easily influenced by your own mind/desires, too.

Lydia said:
When focusing on the God, a pushing sensation in the chest area means "yes", and a pulling sensation in the stomach area means "no". So questions need to be kept to yes/no, but it is enough to get guidance.

By pushing you mean like someone pushes you gently on the chest and by pulling you mean like when you breath from the abdomen?

bloodyteo said:
Lydia said:

By pushing you mean like someone pushes you gently on the chest and by pulling you mean like when you breath from the abdomen?

No, it's more like a bunch of energy. Not the physical sensation, but an energetic sensation. Sort of like a high gravity field.

Lydia said:
Pendullums are too easily influenced by your own mind/desires, too.

yop, thats why my ex (who is also SS) went completely nuts because she thought she is talking to a certain demon and to be with that demon she had to kill herself to become one with her soul (thats what she kept talking to me).... oooorrr she just talked to the enemy, but the thing that she never was in the trance when doing pendullum thingy and the way she just kept waving it around and few days later kept talking how special she was and how godly she is and how she knows everything already... yeah well... always be aware of the stuff you are doing i guess...

Sometime people use ouija board and pendulum to expect geting their own unvaluable answers and this make your spirit family, demon, gods to mislead you for your own benefits.

If your not spiritual advanced your spirit guides can lie to your in order to improve your spiritual advancement.

Reckoned666 said:
When working with Ouija Boards or Pendulums it's possible to get a fake answer, be misdirected or get a blatant lie.

For me when working with Pendulum I get around 60 % correct answers so far. Some I can't really know which are true and which aren't. Didn't try using Ouija board yet, as I don't have it.

Any ideas on how to know if the one answering is a nefarious entity or not?

For example, when I want to ask my GD something I go into a trance, meditate on the sigil and get the feeling that I can begin to communicate. Then I pick my Pendulum and ask some questions. So far I've had only positive experiences with this. But some answers are impossible to check, really. Atleast for my level of understanding.

How to improve in this area?
I haven't personally tried this but before you start the pendulum practice you could do a necronomicon working with a certain key (I remember many keys being related to helping with divination, heightened psychic senses for a short period etc.) Then you can go into trance and do the usual pendulum asking questions thing. I believe it can increase the sensitivity of the answers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back