Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

u are all cursed

hashem

we are going to destroy all of u.

u parasites.

joyofsatan is cursed.

Come on there Heeb, parasites...… We don't charge Usury here unlike your tribe.

Wrong there hashit, we were cursed, now we have the Final RTR. In the end your false god is a thoughtform and our Gods are real and powerful beings.

Hashit your tribe has cursed all of Gentile mankind anyway with the evil Torah so no matter where a Goy goes they are cursed for all life times as long as that Torah witchcraft is in existence. So there is nowhere to run and nowhere for a Goy to hide from this. So its not like you Heebs trying to curse the JoS is something new here like you Heebs have not already cursed everyone on earth anyway.

So whatever hashit, it does not matter anyway. The Final RTR will go on till we are free of all this Heebish witchcraft.

Some angry Heeb made a hashit post...… There you all have it we have a joo here admitting the jews are trying to curse everyone here.

This same dung beetle here will be groveling at the feet of Gentiles begging for us to spare it when we take them to trial. :lol:

Oh, we know what will happen, other jews will claim this is the outlaw, and that they do not really curse us.

Same all shit, while in fact, they are all the same.

You are wasting your time, little reptile excrements. That shit of yours doesn't work anymore.

Oy Vey! cry parasites, we will not stop until your useless egregore disappears completely.

:lol: :lol: :lol: it has reached this moment were they come here and threaten us directly,this shows that our rtr is working :mrgreen:

hashem said:

u parasites.

joyofsatan is cursed.

you will destroy all of us ?

ahahahahahah

let's see :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Those who bless Israel are cursed.

Those who curse Israel are blessed.

You can't ever defeat Satan. We're now showing you and your parasite race what real cursing is. Now it's your name that's being blotted out.

Goodbye, good riddance.

u parasites.

joyofsatan is cursed.

Oh no! We've made the excrement unhappy! What's it gonna do? Rally a bunch of toilet rabbis and toss shit at everyone? So terrible! Woe and damnation that the strong and shining gentiles are rebelling! Woe!

:twisted:

Lol, we already got you, "friend"! Already got you!

hashem said:
joyofsatan is cursed.
Its not cursed its cursedn't, I think u need moar Concentration.

I can think of a place where you will get easily Concentrated.

314404.jpg

hashem said:

u parasites.

joyofsatan is cursed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/terrorist-threat-‘more-fluid-and-complex-than-ever’-white-house-says/ar-BBNX7vF?ocid=spartanntp

I know that i am not bright,not that good.
Thats why i promise father Satan il control my power,but with you j3ws.. oh let me manifest at full.

hashem said:

u parasites.

joyofsatan is cursed.

And that hashit needs a bunch of people to bow to and worship his shit while our Gods don't need any slavish worship and want to advance us.

-_-

...wow really shekelberg? I wish your retarded alien masters chose Jupiter to dump you kikes at, you can all get a lot of respect in a GAS planet. :cool:

hashem said:

u parasites.

joyofsatan is cursed.

Even if our lifes were on the line we would not stop, you are the ones who are GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW!
Your threats are only motivating us to get the job done!
Now and for all eternity!

Shema. I'll just say this.

The Jewish people have lost all protection.
The Jewish people are losing all of their special privileges.
The Gentile populace worldwide is now very aware of the Jewish problem and that they are alien souls.

Dypet Rod said:
Those who bless Israel are cursed.
Those who curse Israel are blessed.

The Joy of Satan Ministries are always protected and completely safe, in every and all ways from any and all forms of harm and negativity. Those who curse the Joy of Satan are cursed, those who bless the Joy of Satan are blessed.

hashem said:

u parasites.

joyofsatan is cursed.

Now, please have a bath in demonic blue fire, you bastard.

kicks of a Dying Horse :mrgreen: .where you Gonna Run to?The Final RTR,it appears,has gotten you by the balls :D
Hail All The Mighty Powers of Hell!

Yeah we the satanic souls have always carried humanity through the ages and have been cursed more than those who are without regardless of this the satanic soul endures and now our hour has come we destroy where we want to and build as we desire .. Hail Satan

alek said:
rofl i think i just died from a laughter attack

Do not say "died" etc. Like that, because the more we advance, the more our thoughts are more active, meaning things happen at a faster rate, so if you keep on saying like you "died" of laughter, you'll eventually die....

There have been cases of people dying from laughter.

I just wanted to point this out for you, so you could understand and improve yourself to be smarter :)

You know I definately do not doubt that people have died from laughter makes sense.. This made me laugh though much. leftists hmm.

HailMotherLilith said:
alek said:

Do not say "died" etc. Like that, because the more we advance, the more our thoughts are more active, meaning things happen at a faster rate, so if you keep on saying like you "died" of laughter, you'll eventually die....

I just wanted to point this out for you, so you could understand and improve yourself to be smarter :)
alek said:
You know I definately do not doubt that people have died from laughter makes sense.. This made me laugh though much. leftists hmm.

I honestly hate that saying. Laughing for the most part is healthy for you and the only way I can see it being bad is that somehow you body and brain is so fucked up that you literally can't stop laughing and that can stop your breathing and then suffocate. Like many normie quotes I feel like the jews are the ones that come up with them to attack Gentiles.

hailourtruegod said:
HailMotherLilith said:
alek said:

alek said:

I honestly hate that saying. Laughing for the most part is healthy for you and the only way I can see it being bad is that somehow you body and brain is so fucked up that you literally can't stop laughing and that can stop your breathing and then suffocate. Like many normie quotes I feel like the jews are the ones that come up with them to attack Gentiles.

Yeah.... Understandably.... :/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back