Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Urban Culture Race Mixing Bullshit

darkmonkey666

I didnt get away from that even though I moved away from the most liberal area of my state. Long story short I got involved in drugs and the culture that was around it for awhile. Obviously most of the blacks are racist against white people. I honestly want to move to a redneck like place down south and I have felt that for awhile. I dont like liberals and since I now live close to the capitol building of my state I want to get some people together and protest with all my heart the democraps and the Republicans economic policies and ask for fair treatment for all gentiles ask that there not be a ghetto place right next to the capitol even where people openly sell drugs and homeless people pass out from alchohol. I ask that the state see this and do something about it it makes me mad. Living in the city I have to be in an apartment with someone I dont get along with all the time etc my parents have had to come over here several times and calm things down. I just live here now cause I was trying to get out of another situation but liberalism sucks. We should have an economic system that cares for the poor and most of the poor are working it makes me mad that the ghetto is right in front of the capital and all the homeless people and they walk by not giving a fuck. Look I am more than willing to work as are most people and I am thinking of a Job. However the way the government goes even the working poor make less than they would in welfare. This fucking sucks. Blacks should be in their own place whites in others. Progressivism sucks separate but equal rules. Hitler was right.

I want to live in a small town but unfortunately my parents moved to a mid sized city that is kind of liberal. Someday I'll move down south I'm saving up for it but I just wanted to rant.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back