Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does sex have spiritual effect?

I feel ashamed to talk about it, but i had sex with disgusting women in my past, and i feel contaminated. Does this have any spiritual effect, or it's just my mind? And what can i do about it?

Sex definitely has spiritual effects. When you have sex with someone, you create astral links to them. Everybody needs to remove these links from ex's, or they can continue to influence or even drain you. These links can last lifetimes if they are not removed.

Read this:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

DiscipleOfSatan said:
I feel ashamed to talk about it, but i had sex with disgusting women in my past, and i feel contaminated. Does this have any spiritual effect, or it's just my mind? And what can i do about it?
Yes, it has spiritual effects, you literally intertwine your kundalini serpent with someone when you have sex with them. I did know an SS who was open enough to see all the past sexual connections from others sex chakras and when you fuck someone you also fuck everyone else they have ever fucked. Just deep cleanse yourself and get rid of those connections. I know of a magic working where you become spiritually free of any past romantic or sexual relationships/connections but I forgot the affirmation and word of power used for that.

Academic Scholar said:
... I did know an SS who was open enough to see all the past sexual connections from others sex chakras and when you fuck someone you also fuck everyone else they have ever fucked.

That's what i was worried about the most... :( It sounds awful, i hope removing those connections is not too difficult?

But if that's true, then why did HPS Maxine herself said that "Legal Brothels, controlled and run by the municipality should be in every city. "?

Academic Scholar said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:
Yes, it has spiritual effects, you literally intertwine your kundalini serpent with someone when you have sex with them. I did know an SS who was open enough to see all the past sexual connections from others sex chakras and when you fuck someone you also fuck everyone else they have ever fucked. Just deep cleanse yourself and get rid of those connections. I know of a magic working where you become spiritually free of any past romantic or sexual relationships/connections but I forgot the affirmation and word of power used for that.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150915063320/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

Wunjo, uruz and ansuz would be my best bet. Wunjo is 8x or multiplication of that, ansuz 4x and uruz 2 times.
Repeat affirmation 9 times, as 9 is for endings. Affirmation could be:

I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and sexual hang-ups regarding my love life and extending into past lives.

Can find more info here: http://web.archive.org/web/20150915063320/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

Academic Scholar said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:

I know an SS who stated if you have sex with someone you become connected to everyone and their mother they ever even talked to in all lives he also told me he lived on the moon and he was an ascended god who communicated with video game characters who are real beings on the astral and shoot rainbows out of their fingers.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Academic Scholar said:
... I did know an SS who was open enough to see all the past sexual connections from others sex chakras and when you fuck someone you also fuck everyone else they have ever fucked.

That's what i was worried about the most... :( It sounds awful, i hope removing those connections is not too difficult?

But if that's true, then why did HPS Maxine herself said that "Legal Brothels, controlled and run by the municipality should be in every city. "?

HP Mageson666 said:
I know an SS who stated if you have sex with someone you become connected to everyone and their mother they ever even talked to in all lives he also told me he lived on the moon and he was an ascended god who communicated with video game characters who are real beings on the astral and shoot rainbows out of their fingers.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Academic Scholar said:

:lol: :lol:

DiscipleOfSatan said:

You can do aura cleaning. How many years back? Did you notice yourself any unwanted effect on you after having sex?

HP Mageson666 said:

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Academic Scholar said:

LOL

HP Mageson666 said:

Academic Scholar said:
The second part of my quote was my own personal opinion not what the SS I referred to said ó.ò...

HailMotherLilith said:
http://web.archive.org/web/20150915063320/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Freeing_the_Soul.html
Reckoned666 said:
Wunjo, uruz and ansuz would be my best bet. Wunjo is 8x or multiplication of that, ansuz 4x and uruz 2 times.
Repeat affirmation 9 times, as 9 is for endings. Affirmation could be:

I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and sexual hang-ups regarding my love life and extending into past lives.

Can find more info here: http://web.archive.org/web/20150915063320/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Freeing_the_Soul.html
Thank you!

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Hypothetically that wouldn’t be an issue in an SS world because in an SS world there’d be spiritual knowledge, spiritual awareness in general and humanity would be on a much higher level which means people would be regularly cleaning their souls, brothels would only be in monoracial societies, brothels would be regulated and ran by Gentiles only, people would know how to rid themselves of past sexual connections if they want to be in a monogamous relationship, people’s souls would be de-Christianized/de-Islamized/de-Judaized, etc.

Academic Scholar said:

Let's not get carried away here. This will only cause people to become even more paranoid about sex and avoid it even more. You cannot "fuck" anyone that you didn't actually "fuck" :roll: . You may have negative spiritual effects from having sex with someone, but this can be dealt with, you do not fuck everyone they fucked.

SS can also remove links from their non-SS sex partners, for our own spiritual hygiene.

@everyone who posted links to the Freeing Soul page, it's detaching that is needed for a specific person. Freeing soul for general yes, but you still need to detach. Hence the link I posted.

Lydia said:
Academic Scholar said:

Let's not get carried away here. This will only cause people to become even more paranoid about sex and avoid it even more. You cannot "fuck" anyone that you didn't actually "fuck" :roll: . You may have negative spiritual effects from having sex with someone, but this can be dealt with, you do not fuck everyone they fucked.

SS can also remove links from their non-SS sex partners, for our own spiritual hygiene.

@everyone who posted links to the Freeing Soul page, it's detaching that is needed for a specific person. Freeing soul for general yes, but you still need to detach. Hence the link I posted.

But what if i want to detach someone but not compleatily cut him off my life? There is someone that i regret doing something with and i feel like lately i've been sexuality obsessed with this is person and it's definitily healty for me for some reasons...but i don't want to cut him off completily just the sexual stuff...what kind of affirmation could i use?

Lydia said:
Sex definitely has spiritual effects. When you have sex with someone, you create astral links to them. Everybody needs to remove these links from ex's, or they can continue to influence or even drain you. These links can last lifetimes if they are not removed.

Read this:

Wow! I must admit that sounds terrifying.

I knew there is much more in sex than just barely procreation (at least this is true for humans) but I didn't know that links from previous sexual experiences can last lifetimes...wtf.

Thank you very much.

luis said:
Lydia said:
Academic Scholar said:

But what if i want to detach someone but not compleatily cut him off my life? There is someone that i regret doing something with and i feel like lately i've been sexuality obsessed with this is person and it's definitily healty for me for some reasons...but i don't want to cut him off completily just the sexual stuff...what kind of affirmation could i use?
I re-read the page and i understood that i need to fully let go this person. So this is not needed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back