Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan Delivers

Tough Fish

Part 1
About two weeks ago a woman I greatly admired broke up with me. The reason being is she could see my Satanic values subconsciously and didn't want those being taught to her children. Her being raised in a heavily influenced Christard home wants someone who will praise a dead jew on a stick with her and her children. I was heavily devastated as most women around me have no goals or interest in building their lives. My soul wanted revenge for having anyone reject me for my love of what is natural and our creator God but I care deeply about this woman and was very confused at what I actually wanted. So I asked Satan how I should feel and what to do about it. Fast forward a week later, she has an infection in her upper sinuses and throat, AND an infection in her lower intestines. I do not wish ill will towards good people especially ones talented and loving just very misguided. My point here being is Satan takes care of his own, my sorrows were heard and action was taken. "Those who oppose me I afflict with disease.."

Part 2
Recently I've been doing work for my sister's husband. This man is my mentor and the only positive male role model I've had in my life. His mother was a Mormon witch or some stupid bullshit praised Jewsus but was cursed continuously from using their disgusting magic. Before even coming to Satanism he taught me many Satanic values as if it was his instinct and forever engraved in his soul. Defying all the odds in his life he grew up from living in the ghettos of an inner city to owning two businesses and raising a loving family all of whom are blonde and have blue eyes. His spiritual power is unlike any other person I've ever seen (far beyond my own), seeing him manifest the things or the opportunities we need for jobs in mere minutes even SECONDS. Coincidence on some of these? Maybe but I've learned here nothing is a coincidence and I have numerous examples. So many years ago I asked Satan how I can bring him to our side as I think this is truly someone who not only deserves this knowledge but could conquer many of his goals using it. Months ago he was starting to lose his sanity, believing/half believing every ridiculous conspiracy theory he read or saw on Jewtube. Being overworked gave him an infection in one of his teeth and which got very close to meningitis but was caught in just the right time. After talking to him recently he told me how he's drastically changed his diet to eating mostly fruits and vegetables and almost no processed junk. He's stated he's gone a bit of an awakening process, my sister and I both being psychic he's explained that he's been seeing similar things that I see everyday. The astral grid in the sky, the corruption of businesses (Jews being jews), and the Jews using the christardery as a means to stop people from advancing. THIS IS OUR RTR'S AT WORK FROM BEING COMPLETELY SPIRITUALLY BLIND HE IS CLOSE TO TRUTH. The gates of Satan are permanently open.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back