Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is It possible that when i was a kid i had my Astral sense's open but now i don't?

luis

As the title, is it possible? My mom said that when i was little i had immaginary friend and i liked to talk alone lol

The thing is even if i had some very limited experiences about earing stuff or predicting things when i was more grown up, right now i don't have my Astral sense's open at all, so is it possible that growing up i loose the ability? Maybe my pineal gland calcified a lot?

I think most kids are closer and more connected to the astral. They take kids at age 5 or sometimes 3-4 and start indoctrinating them in unnatural left brained thinking institutions for a reason. Then you have elders that constantly say it's only your imagination, thats not real etc.

Kids learn fast and early on it's not acceptable and that's probably when the abilities start to recede.

Add in constant distractions such as tv, video games and computers and kids have less reason to exercise their imaginations and stagnate their astral senses as well.

Lets not forget the chemical brainwashing: fluoride, over-medication, toxic foods, vaccinations, that just add to the mess.

In a future satanic society just imagine the leaps and bounds humans will make without all this early programming we are all subject to now.

Very possible, I myself as a kid was extremely sensible and had a big sense of freedom that obviously went away little by little.

Yes, babies are born with their chakras open, including minor ones.
They get sealed with time, because of not working on them and especially because of enemy curses including practicing one of their "religions". Also many babies get "blessed" by some priest or some retarded relatives would "pray" for them.

I still remember one time I saw a "spirit" when I was so young. I also was able to sense bad energy very easily.

It has been found that the brains of children operate at a naturally lower frequency than pubescent brains. In other words, children are in a trance; from a deep trance as infants to a lighter level of trance up to about the age of 10. The child's brain waves gradually increase in frequency as he grows. By age of 10, which also roughly coincides with the transition into the pubescent stage, the child's brainwaves are in the highest and most alert, masculine, beta state. No longer in any sort of trance in his typical waking life.

This is one reason why children are so susceptible to outside influences, and why so many people end up with core beliefs and mental processes that stem from all the way back into childhood, for better or worse. They're perpetually in a state of trance and receptivity; the feminine mode. Their masculine aspect has not yet been activated.

Tala said:
I think most kids are closer and more connected to the astral. They take kids at age 5 or sometimes 3-4 and start indoctrinating them in unnatural left brained thinking institutions for a reason. Then you have elders that constantly say it's only your imagination, thats not real etc.
So what, you think a feminine imbalanced system would be better than a masculine imbalanced system?

curio said:
It has been found that the brains of children operate at a naturally lower frequency than pubescent brains. In other words, children are in a trance; from a deep trance as infants to a lighter level of trance up to about the age of 10. The child's brain waves gradually increase in frequency as he grows. By age of 10, which also roughly coincides with the transition into the pubescent stage, the child's brainwaves are in the highest and most alert, masculine, beta state. No longer in any sort of trance in his typical waking life.

This is one reason why children are so susceptible to outside influences, and why so many people end up with core beliefs and mental processes that stem from all the way back into childhood, for better or worse. They're perpetually in a state of trance and receptivity; the feminine mode. Their masculine aspect has not yet been activated.

Tala said:
So what, you think a feminine imbalanced system would be better than a masculine imbalanced system?
I don’t think he means that, he just said that elders say to kids “that’s just your immagination”.
The system we live in doesent value kids, they teach them in unnatural ways, bring them to school(school, dont get me started on how fucking disgusting and limiting school is) and they constantly hammer useless bullshit and jewish propaganda in your mind. You can’t not agree with that.

Thanks Aquarius that's exactly what I meant. I did not mean to imply that one is necessarily better than the other. Overfocusing on left brain and shutting down the right brain is one of many ways used by the enemy to keep us down.

If more people had their intuition developed for example we would not be in such bad shape today because more people would see through the jewshit. Luckily RTRS can help, and this is getting better.

Aquarius said:
curio said:

Tala said:
I don’t think he means that, he just said that elders say to kids “that’s just your immagination”.
The system we live in doesent value kids, they teach them in unnatural ways, bring them to school(school, dont get me started on how fucking disgusting and limiting school is) and they constantly hammer useless bullshit and jewish propaganda in your mind. You can’t not agree with that.

Thanks to everyone! I do belive that they closed because they told me that it was my immagination plus fluoride and of course i didn't meditate back then... it's sad but at the least now i can re-open them ;)

I seen auras as a kid and I've seen many spirits. I never talked about it though because I thought it was the norm.

Yes, it's very possible. Make sure this type of programming doesn't happen to your children though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back