Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I think I found my death in astrology, and its sooner than I thought

Ignisalas

So ive looked into astrology a lot and ive been trying to see horrible events in the future that may happen so I can work to avoid them. In the year 2025, theres some very bad shit that'll probably go down for me. My chart ruler is the Sun at 1 degrees Aires in my 8th house. In 2025 Neptune and Saturn will both be retrograde and conjunct over my natal chart ruler, and since its in my 8th house it gets me worried a lot. Saturn and Neptune move slowly and as this aspect is happening, the Sun will be moving and eventually it'll oppose this aspect. Mars will also oppose the Saturn/Neptune aspect as its happening. The 2025 Pluto looks like its close to a sextile to my natal chart ruler too, but im not sure on that. Which would also make it a sextile to the Saturn/Neptune and natal Sun conjunction.
So what should I expect from this Saturn/Neptune conjunction over my Natal Chart ruler in the 8th house? Which may also have a pluto sextile which is the planet that rules death and the natural ruler of the 8th house. Will I die around this date?

dude u literally told the enemy when to curse you lol

There are a lot of factors that tie in with death. Look at your progressions, and solar return for that year, even if you don't know your location at that time, there will still be planets on ending degrees, for example. As well, look at the transits of the people you are close to, specifically parents, loss of child is often seen in the transits of a parent.

Also... keep in mind you are an SS, and this gives you time to build up your AoP. You have the tools to alter your fate :) And this may not even be indicating death, it could indicate bankruptcy, as the 8th rules finances, or loss of inheritance (parents disowning you, lol random example but I'm trying to show you that it is not necessarily death).

Aquarius said:
dude u literally told the enemy when to curse you lol

I knew someone would say that, but a username on the forums isn't really useful to any rabbi mystics and jews that like poking around and spying on the forums, since they don't know me personally and they don't know my real name or what I look like. And without those things, its a lot harder to throw curses at someone. I know its a bad idea to post Natal chart info on here, but when theres something big and horrible in someone's chart, they want to know all they can about it to try and avoid it and seek help from other members.
We have the power and knowledge to defend ourselves from curses thrown at us, and if it gets too out of hand theres always Father Satan and our Guardian Demons there to lend some help in awful times in our lives.

Quite a lot of the times, death in astrology could also mean the death of a relative, the death of a relationship, the death of a pet that you may have. It doesn't always have to be something about you.

Be wary and don't look into things like this, it's only a waste of time and it won't help you if you know how long you have left in the world. Just do your AoE daily and you'll be good.

Vibrate 88 times: Algiz

Affirm 9 times: "I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me."

Vibrate 88 times: Sowilo

Affirm 9 times: "The energy of Sowilo is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me."

I hope these Aura of Protections can help you tremendously! :)

I stoped fearing death when i becomed i Satanist. We know how to protect ourself plus there is Father Satan and our GD and from what i've read even other Deamons that look out for us.

Of course i'm not saying that we shouldn't be careful or that even if i Jump out of the window i will not die and i will be protected lol but if we use what we know and be careful then i don't dear death.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back